Ocedic

The Photo Booth- show your face people!

850 posts in this topic

Well, almost every forum has one. Post a picture of yourself here if you are inclined!

I'm not actually a dog, sorry to disappoint. This is me at Depoe Bay, OR last year for Thanksgiving.

qfKZHfA.jpg

Crescent and KayDgirl91 like this

What? This can't be! I always thought you were a dog at a keyboard! *faints*

Oh, and here... Yes, I'm not actually a dragon either, but I think I blew my cover when this was my profile picture, :P

Believe me, you wouldn't want a more current profile picture. I haven't had a haircut in a month, nor have I shaved in a week, I look horrifying, lol

528101_342270209191664_313520009_n_zps38

not my best quick shot but I'll throw it up here since I have nothing better to do with my time :P . Now you have to ask yourself... do you really want to see the dead sexiness that is under that spoiler? Maybe... maybe...

tumblr_lopoe8y6bd1qk1nkpo1_500_zpsf1bc88  This one's for you Arin, the Eloquent Pervert.

image1_zpseb731848.png

FleshRenderStudios likes this

We should maybe consider renaming this thread to "Three Brave Men" haha no one else is going to put up their pics? really?

I guess I'll throw myself into this too. Here's me back in 2008 just before the Finnish Fire Tour, I would later return that night with so much beer in my hair that my brush got stuck and my war paint got smudged all over the hotel sheets.

1izsl0.jpg

Wisteria D.L likes this

This was tooken around christmas last year,sadly its the most normal picture of me I have...

zfNH2ZZ.png

dbchest likes this

Looking good people! It's fun to add a face to the avatar :P

Here's one of me:

582561_542772909074259_141534256632_n_zp

Sorry for the bad quality. It was taken two days ago with my phone during an epic, imprompto photoshoot with the bf. (I really whish I was kidding here, but I'm afraid I'm not...)

What are you talking about? This is my real pic? No? Close enough, though, I really have felt more like Peter Griffin, but that can be a good thing too. Fat guy wins a wonderful and (in my opinion) trophy wife, with a wonderful 3 year old who looks nothing like her dad (but carries his attitude), and a son on the way. Unlike Peter, though, my intelligence level is a tad bit higher.

gallery_60574_553_233613.png

Excuse the look, I appear drunk in this, and well, I just received my box copies of Ace... and I think my bro brought over a bottle of Jaegger around that time.

Also, I'd like to say, it's nice to see so much of the female audience using RM, and rpg's in general. I remember a time (back in the days of NES and Atari even) when the majority of players were male.

kaz likes this

Looking good people! It's fun to add a face to the avatar :P

Here's one of me:

Sorry for the bad quality. It was taken two days ago with my phone during an epic, imprompto photoshoot with the bf. (I really whish I was kidding here, but I'm afraid I'm not...)

You have an uncanny resemblance to someone I know.. Apart from the blonde hair (hers is brown).. It makes me ponder more about what someone told me when I was a child "Everyone has a twin, somewhere"

Edited by Deej

Mine's Bruce Willis... well actually I'm the cool one he gets all of his good ideas from me. Like Die Hard, I always told him he should do a christmas movie that was bad ass... lo and behold!

Mine's Bruce Willis... well actually I'm the cool one he gets all of his good ideas from me. Like Die Hard, I always told him he should do a christmas movie that was bad ass... lo and behold!

I dunno about Bruce Willis.. But, You do sorta remind me of my next door neighbor. Except that prick never smiles. Haha

Edited by Deej
Darkanine likes this

Hmmm, the "that prick" part is somewhat off putting :P

Well, not you, but him haha. He's just real cocky and puts his nose up, pretty much.

Edited by Deej
Tharis likes this

Hmmm, the "that prick" part is somewhat off putting :P

Well, not you, but him haha. He's just real cocky and puts his nose up, pretty much.

Whenever I think of someone putting their nose up, like the way you described it, I always think they're trying to stop a nosebleed because they can't get any IRL.

You have an uncanny resemblance to someone I know.. Apart from the blonde hair (hers is brown).. It makes me ponder more about what someone told me when I was a child "Everyone has a twin, somewhere"

Oooh! I've always wanted to know where my twin was hiding... Guess now I (kinda) know :P