I was almost done with a new update, but I guess I have some more work to do now Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it!
When using Rations out of combat it exits the menu after every use. If multiple party members need healed this can be a pain [Fixed]
- I agree. Will be changed.
Perhaps display names of important npcs as after their introduction I forget whom they are making some bug descritions difficult
Same for locations with a sign post or greeter [Nametags are about to be implemented.]
- I'm so bad with giving names, even your own country doesn't have one XD but I can see your point and propable add it at some point.
If you do Theremis's Diplomatic options with Begus before Amagal Theremis will not allow you to select that menu again once the meeting is complete and keeps saying "Please meet me at the fortress in the south to prepare for the meeting" [Fixed]
- This was done before I had the questlog, therefore I wanted to remind the player where he needs to go. It shouldn't be to hard to change this into a better option.
When acquiring Mira you can't walk into her cage but you can walk on the spider web then to the roof area [Fixed]
- I assume you mean Mirel, the elf. Silly mistake, should be fixed in a few seconds.
Broken castle in Amagal where you fight their commander offers infinite skillstones [Fixed]
Amagal east village north there is an npc with glasses that says "test test test" which slower the area down and makes npcs there hostile. I think it starts a war with them... [Fixed]
Going to war with Amagal can give them negative population
Amagal's people will not care they lost a war to you
- To all above: I forgot to mention in the update, that the war system is not nearly done yet. It's pretty much just a test version to see if all variables work together and so that I can make events, which have an effect on those variables. But it's nice that you already found some problems that need to be fixed.
Play tower defence mini game was lost before it even began [Fixed]
- Since it took quite a lot of time to make everything work, it bothers me alot that it broke right at the start >.< Will be fixed!
How does one play Unlocked Minigames? [Fixed]
- At the moment, you can't. I think for the TD game I'll leave the event in the first room of the castle, the same one where you find it first.
Quest for Gunslinger Elly the bribed guard does not return to post after the quest is complete [Fixed]
- Doesn't seem like much of a problem, but I guess it makes more sense for him to go back eventually, so I'll change it.
Ice Demon sprite reappears after defeat if you flip the green switch. [Fixed]
- Removed the option to move the switch again
Catgirl Mercenary should have been able to be hired
- I had another Catgirl originally planed for the party, but adding new party member now will cause some problems with a few events. I'll still consider it for the future.
After quest "In our own ranks" the screen stays dim. Neither sleep, leaving the castle, or battle do anything to releave this [Fixed]
- The screen was supposed to return to normal after the quest is done. I'll look into this.
Skill Crystal: Bodyslam description is "Enables the 'Cure' skill for one character." [Fixed]
- Copy and Paste is your friend....most of the time ^^
Katana Fire Element Skilltree changes Tsubaki's class to "Fireswordgirl" and reduces her to level 1 with 0 exp [Fixed: You get two skills, either ice or fire, instead of changing class.]
- I thought it would only change the name of the class and the skills for the characker. Seems like I messed up this one
You can give a present to Ryen which will get "This doesn't work!" and deduct one item [Fixed]
- Well, obviously it doesn't work But yes, I'll let you keep the present from now on
Needs a way to monitor relationship points ["NeonBlack's Maus Romancing Sa-Ga Script" should be what was needed.]
- I agree, with so many people around you it's needed. I saw an interesting script to have a nice view for this but it'll be alot of work and therefore has to wait until more important things are done.
Thanks again for your feedback.
Edited by RyenSaotome, 26 December 2014 - 09:35 AM.