A new update is online, but since I had almost no time to work on the game this week it has no new content. Instead it mostly contains improvements and fixes:
- Red imps already caught with soul lanterns can now be catched again. This is to prevent people with save files from before the last update to miss out on the red imps on the farm. As with all other monster types on the farm, only up to 3 are visible on the farm no matter how many you catch.
- Lower speed on the city board to make selecting events easier.
- The warmap not has the option to reset in order to play it again from the start.
- Small balance changes on the katryx armor parts.
- Fixed the request quest from the doctor for Wild Dispel Herbs.
- The warmap now has different music in the background for the map and strategy parts.
There wasn't enough time to have my gametester check everything, so if you find any bugs please be so kind to leave a comment and inform me about it.
I probably won't be able to make much new content next week as well but afterwards I'll have a lot more time again. So I thought we could use the time to talk about all the stuff which I was planning to work on in the near future. Please keep in mind that this list does not contain everything and is missing general stuff like new CG scenes and new maps.
- Continuation of the main story line
- More Monsters and events for the Whisperwind farm
- More about the Windspirit and her conection to Vampire/Ryen
- Events for the ghostgirl Shey, Hellhound and Leneth.
- Alternative way to get the CG scene for Millaine if you decided not to open her box
- Headmaid choices to sleep with side characters
- More about the noble girl Elina
- Merchant / Spy associations
- Result of your choices during Miras quest with the Icespirit
- More paperwork on your desk
- Option to set laws and policies for your kingdom
- Battle with Lace after obtaining the Katryx Blade
- Event about the friendship between Kayelinth and Chiyo
- More political meetings with other countries
- Events with the commander of your old academy
Please feel free to write what you're looking to or what you're not really interested in.
In the picture above you can see the design of a monster hall in the top level of your castle. It's supposed to be similar to the Whisperwind farm and provide housing made especially for the different types of monsters in the game. Currently I don't have enough unique monsters to make proper use of this, so it won't be used for a long time, but once I got more this is where you'll be able to keep and play with them.
Download the newest version at: