• LocationGeorgia
  • RM Skill - Designer

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:54 PM

welcome to..........

jPJGq3V.png

i'd like to welcome y'all to tea and logos,

a logo shop hosted by your friendly neighborhood cirucat.

i'll be glad to take your logo requests here and fulfill them to the best of my abilities!

explore the thread for the about me, terms, and request form.

i hope to see a request from you one day!

y4fIfiL.gif

1.                                      about cirucat 

y4fIfiL.gif

cirucat is a twenty-three year old graduate student from the southern usa. she studies public health with a concentration in environmental health. in her free time she enjoys working on her rpgmaker project (constellation) and creating logos. she has been creating logos for roughly one year and her specialty is in simple, elegant typographic style logos.

here are some examples of her previous work:

eqwTogJ.jpg

y4fIfiL.gif

2.                                           terms of use

y4fIfiL.gif

i only have a few terms concerning the use of my logos, so please adhere to them:
  • you must credit me as cirucat 
  • you must not use another person's logo
  • you must not use the logo in a commercial project (you can commission me for a commercial logo by pm-ing me)

y4fIfiL.gif

3.                                           request form 

y4fIfiL.gif

please copy and paste this form and fill it out in your post:
  • title of game:
  • subtitle of game (if applicable):
  • game genre
  • game synopsis
  • notes: here you can give me any details about what you want to see in your logo i.e. font style, imagery, references. the more specific you are the more likely i will be able to capture your vision. if you leave this blank i will use my best judgement.
(note: i cannot do extremely complicated logos. if you request something very complicated i will attempt it to the best of my abilities but you will probably get something more simplified than you expected.)
​additionally, i have the right to refuse to do certain types of logo such as obscene/vulgar logos. 

y4fIfiL.gif

4.                                           support bar 

y4fIfiL.gif

if you really enjoyed the logo i made for you or just feel especially nice, how about supporting my logo shop with this support bar:

ADcbsf8.png

iuO1oOq.pnglUXM22x.gif

h i a t u s    o v e r ! ?

#2 cazziuz

cazziuz

Head Bashing Against Wall

• Banned
  • 126 posts
  • LocationKentucky,USA
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:44 AM

Greetings,

If you are taking requests i humbly submit mine :

• title of game: Mystic

• subtitle of game: TCG

• game genre RPG/Trading Card Game

• game synopsis: your family is poor and of the lowest rank ,as the only child you take on the responsibility of bettering your family's life by becoming the master card battler in your area , and  by doing so learning some hard truths along the way.

• notes: Basically i dont care about the fonts or anything like that , i leave it up to you ,lol but if at all possible would you be able to some how work in this image?( its a card back i made for the game)

Mysticcardback.jpg

For a Amazing Logo Shop:

Spoiler

My Current Project(WIP)
Spoiler

#3 Wassa

Wassa

• Ace Member
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:43 AM

Id like to request a logo too ^^

title of game: Between Worlds

Subtitle of game: Side-by-Side

Game genre: Adventure

game synopsis: Early in the game you find a portal to another world, a world very similar but more dark and futuristic, you have to travel between worlds to find the secrets that they hold.

Notes: I trust your best judgement ^^

Edited by Wassa, 25 April 2014 - 07:44 AM.

#4 Tsarmina

Tsarmina

Resident Redhead ♥

• Global Moderators
  • 6,226 posts
  • Location|| Neverland ||

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

It's open! :D So adorable, ciruscat :) I've been learning a little bit of logo making so I don't think you'll be getting a request from me :\ But your work is exquisite and I'm so glad you've opened this to let others know and admire your talents.^^

Current Game:

HIphr1M.pngPU44jON.png

♥ Resource Laboratory ♥ Sugar Sweet kaocoeur87.gif     ♥ Commissions ♥ A Woman in Venice 

^how i'm feeling

79zjX9d.png  RMBIdpX.pngiaODIXz.png bdPIu2t.png

♥iSupport:

Spoiler

#5 cirucat

cirucat

Whimsical Welcome Wagon

• Ace Member
  • 535 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • RM Skill - Designer

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:19 PM

@cazzius I'll do my best to incorporate your card back into the logo somehow. I'll get to work on it tomorrow probably, I had a very busy day today. 

@Wassa I'll start on yours after I finish the logo for cazzius!

@Tsarmina Thanks so much for the support! 

iuO1oOq.pnglUXM22x.gif

#6 Allusion

Allusion

♕ The Girl Who Lived (for cupcakes!) ♛

• Content Team
  • 403 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

I'm so happy you went through with this~ Your logos are amazing, and you shouldn't be afraid to gain the experience to make them even more so! I'll definately be making a request, just as soon as I get an idea of what I'd like, lol! (I'll likely PM you for it~)

The layout is adorable, and your shop logo is stunning! Totally supporting this! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

ravenclaw.png

"Virtually everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always."

~*My commission shop*~

support.png

tumblr_lre86uny3j1r35xuzo1_400.png

People I support:

Spoiler

Projects I support:

Spoiler

RPG Personality:

Spoiler

tumblr_lre86uny3j1r35xuzo1_400.png

#7 cirucat

cirucat

Whimsical Welcome Wagon

• Ace Member
  • 535 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • RM Skill - Designer

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:53 AM

@cazzius finally finished, so here is your logo! enjoy!

G30qFqg.png

imgur link (on a transparent bg): http://imgur.com/Cwbcwyg

@wassa getting to work on yours next, stay tuned!

iuO1oOq.pnglUXM22x.gif

#8 cazziuz

cazziuz

Head Bashing Against Wall

• Banned
  • 126 posts
  • LocationKentucky,USA

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:33 AM

@ciruscat

that is amazing , i cant thank you enough, it is perfect for what i needed/wanted

For a Amazing Logo Shop:

Spoiler

My Current Project(WIP)
Spoiler

#9 Blindga

Blindga

Bearer of Light

• Ace Member
  • 362 posts
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

Hey Ciruscat.

I was starting a new side project to take a break from being so serious and dark all the time with my game development. So I decided to try a new writing style and do something a little sillier. I have a sort of grown-up take on the classic magical girl story, and have come up with a magical-girl themed game. I thought you might be interested, so I was wondering if you could whip up a quick logo for.

Game: Magic Angel Task Force

Genre: Magical Girl action adventure-themed game.

Synopsis:

Spoiler

notes:

1) Magic Angel Task Force is a bit of a long name. Probably put it on two lines. Magic Angel on the first one, and Task Force on the bottom one.

2) Probably gold font. Something 'angelic',  Let's use a purple or a pink; something kind of frilly, but not too script/cursive. Doesn't have to be super special.

3) I want to a symbol theme that says "Cute, but destructive". For a magical girl adventure, the 'Power of Love' is played down in favor of big explosions. I was thinking something like a Bomb with a heart symbol on next to the font. Or maybe even a heart-shaped bomb. "Cute, but destructive"; take the idea how you best see it.

4) anything else is secondary, and up to your best judgement.

It doesn't have to be super special. Just functional.

I would greatly appreciate your help, and of course I would include your credits.

Thank you.

Edited by Blindga, 06 May 2014 - 10:05 PM.

Projects:

In Progress

Communities:

nphG2aa.png

#10 cirucat

cirucat

Whimsical Welcome Wagon

• Ace Member
  • 535 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • RM Skill - Designer

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:23 PM

@wassa I am going to try and finish your logo by today! Hopefully all will go well and I will be able to! Look out for it!

@blindga Thank you for the request! I will hop on it after I finish the request for wassa!

iuO1oOq.pnglUXM22x.gif

#11 cirucat

cirucat

Whimsical Welcome Wagon

• Ace Member
  • 535 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • RM Skill - Designer

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:04 PM

@wassa finished your logo at last and it looks best on dark bgs: 

KZqhdwG.png

imgur link (on a transparent bg): http://imgur.com/rQzOk8i

@blindga getting to work on yours starting tomorrow! 

iuO1oOq.pnglUXM22x.gif

#12 Wassa

Wassa

• Ace Member
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

Wow ciruscat! its awesome :D thank you so much :)

#13 Hirei

Hirei

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 129 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:41 PM

Nice logos, I like the fact that they are easy to read :)

AVAILABLE FOR COMMISSIONS!

shopbutton_zps80c596c5.png

button.png

pantheon_banner2_zps20c6ae68.png

FINISHED PROJECTS
Finding Eden | Crossroads | Kin

WORKING ON:
Reincarnation - Dawn of War -

#14 Blindga

Blindga

Bearer of Light

• Ace Member
  • 362 posts
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:04 PM

Sorry I'm late getting back to this: I edited my post to include a change in my request for you, as I mentioned in the PM. Thanks again.

Projects:

In Progress

Communities:

nphG2aa.png

#15 Clariuski

Clariuski

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 37 posts
  • LocationLas Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:55 PM

Um, hey there! I really like your logos and would like to make a request. (Sorry if my English is not good u.u)

• title of game: Blood Ties
  • subtitle of game: The Devil Twin
  • game genre: RPG / Adventure
  • game synopsis: So, you're a 17 year old guy and you live in a village called Khan, where time passes by happily. Your parents are dead and you live with your grandfather. Suddenly, a guy who looks like you appears, claiming to be your twin brother. You'll have to discover where he came from and if he's telling the truth about him being your brother. Why did you parents hide it from you? So that's the main plot. The typical "deivil twin" story.
  • notes: Em... I don't care much about the font and such things. So I trust your judgement! ^^ I hope it's not too hard or something.

#16 cirucat

cirucat

Whimsical Welcome Wagon

• Ace Member
  • 535 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • RM Skill - Designer

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:01 PM

@ Clariuski Hey there, thanks for the request! I am currently busy with a logo commission so I will get to your request once I finish the commission & the logo for Blindga after that I will then get to you. (*´・v・)

iuO1oOq.pnglUXM22x.gif

#17 Fernyfer775

Fernyfer775

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:04 AM

These are wonderful! You now have a new fan!

I'll keep you in mind if/when I ever decide to want a cool logo for my game! :D

My Games:
"Demon Hunter" Thread

"The Plague" Thread

#18 Captor Medicine

Captor Medicine

• Ace Member
  • 28 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:31 PM

Whenever you get a chance, would you be willing to work on a request for moi? No big rush on it. I'm still setting up the system for the game, but whenever ya get a chance. Thanks a bunch <3

title of game: ADVENTURE!

subtitle of game (if applicable):

game genre: survival/adventure/open world

game synopsis: In this world, the tenth birthday of every child is marked by a rather strange event. They are gathered up on the very day that they turn ten and taken out deep into the woodlands, where they must survive until they can 'prove themselves.' The method of doing so is vague at best, so that no older sibling or parent can impart the method onto a younger generation. You play as either a boy or a girl, beginning on your tenth birthday. You are attended to by your dog, and you are just bursting with enthusiasm to go about your grand ADVENTURE! However, not every child who enter the woods comes back, and it would be wise to be wary.

notes: I'm looking for something sort of light and whimsical, almost childish in appearance. It should have a sort of "natural" look to it. Vaguely like that "Spirit" logo you have as an example. The whole story takes place in a forest, and it's from the point of view of an enthusiastic ten year old, so it should reflect that in some way~

#19 cirucat

cirucat

Whimsical Welcome Wagon

• Ace Member
  • 535 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • RM Skill - Designer

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:28 PM

@Fernyfer775 Thank you for the kind words! hope to see you back here one day with a request. (*´▽`*)

@Captor Medicine Thanks for considering me to make your logo! You are third in line, but I will get to your request when I can.

@Blindga I apologize for the long delay, I have been very busy lately, but I will finish your logo by next week. Look out for it! Sorry for the delays!

@Clariuski I estimate getting your logo finished by next week, after I finish the logo for Blindga. Sorry for the delays!

Again, to Blindga & Clariuski, I apologize for the delays and I hope you two haven't been inconvenienced(´⌒`。)

iuO1oOq.pnglUXM22x.gif

#20 Blindga

Blindga

Bearer of Light

• Ace Member
  • 362 posts
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:53 PM

@Fernyfer775 Thank you for the kind words! hope to see you back here one day with a request. (*´▽`*)

@Captor Medicine Thanks for considering me to make your logo! You are third in line, but I will get to your request when I can.

@Blindga I apologize for the long delay, I have been very busy lately, but I will finish your logo by next week. Look out for it! Sorry for the delays!

@Clariuski I estimate getting your logo finished by next week, after I finish the logo for Blindga. Sorry for the delays!

Again, to Blindga & Clariuski, I apologize for the delays and I hope you two haven't been inconvenienced(´⌒`。)

You're doing fine.

Projects:

In Progress

Communities:

nphG2aa.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: logo shop, shop, requests, request, logo, logos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users