I can set my own title?

• 504 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

Field Abilities v1.0
By Vlue

Introduction
Someone asked for this, so I made it! I can't remember who though, might have been me. I also couldn't think of a better name for it other than field abilities, but without much further ado: This script, Field Abilities, gives you options for throwing, grabbing, pushing, pulling objects, and jumping! Now you can leap gorges, toss pots, and drag heavy statues around, all in the name of justice! Or whatever you heroes are calling it now-a-days.

Features
- Pick up and toss certain events, including self-switch on throw for after thrown actions
- Drag events around
- Jump! Includes options to disable jump via switch, and to set regions where you can't jump to.

How to Use
Plug and play, set up events and regions as necessary. All instructions are available in the script itself.

Script
Pastbinz: http://pastebin.com/UuswnbHE

FAQ
N/A

Credit and Thanks
- By Vlue
- Free to use in any project, commercial or otherwise, with credit given (though I would like to know!)

Author's Notes
I haven't had a Banana Cream Pie in forever...
#---# PIGS MUST BE FLYING BECUASE THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN UPDATED, LOOK AT ALL THOSE SCRIPTS!! #---#

Oooh, this parts bold and underlined! Must be important. It is! Honest. Almost there... Regarding use of my scripts in your project, as of now (whenever this is) any and all of my scripts are free for use in any project, commercial or non-commercial, with credit given, etc, etc. Though I dont' scoff at a donation.

Ooh, what's under this one? Could it be a link to somewhere? Important information? Who knows! Only one way to find out... *nudge nudge*
Spoiler

Do you have a completed project that utilizes one or more of my scripts? If so, I want to know! Please send me a pm or email with details, I'd love to try it~ :3
Think any of my scripts need a demo to help understand? Let me know that too! I can whip something up.

Check out my RGSS3 Scripts (A whopping 48 of them!) :
Spoiler

#---#

#2 KayDgirl91

KayDgirl91

Phrostbyte

• 438 posts
  • LocationNorthern Utah, USA

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:05 PM

I'm gonna have to give this a try and let you know what I think. But based on your incredible scripts posted in the past, I'd imagine it'll be AMAZING!! Lol

Current Projects At SircleSoft Studios (Website) (Blog)

Nyan%20Cat%20Button.jpg Shallows%20Island%20Button.jpg

Nyan%20Cat%20GIF.gif

RPG Maker VX Ace "Let's Make" Tutorials

Spoiler

Want to see a penguin walking back and forth?

Spoiler

#3 Wren

Wren

Paragon/Renegade

• 1128 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:31 PM

In a world full of unscripted rpgmaker games, Vlue fights the good fight to bring awesome scripts to everyone.  Vlue (dramatic echo).  Join Vlue as he writes scripting code.. to the EXTREME.  Vlue (dramatic echo).  <insert gratuitous explosions here>

In theaters soon.

This film has not yet been rated.

Edited by Wren, 23 May 2014 - 11:06 PM.

Super Awesome People Shoutout

Spoiler

#4 Vlue

Vlue

I can set my own title?

• 504 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:03 PM

I wish I could like that post twice...
#---# PIGS MUST BE FLYING BECUASE THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN UPDATED, LOOK AT ALL THOSE SCRIPTS!! #---#

Oooh, this parts bold and underlined! Must be important. It is! Honest. Almost there... Regarding use of my scripts in your project, as of now (whenever this is) any and all of my scripts are free for use in any project, commercial or non-commercial, with credit given, etc, etc. Though I dont' scoff at a donation.

Ooh, what's under this one? Could it be a link to somewhere? Important information? Who knows! Only one way to find out... *nudge nudge*
Spoiler

Do you have a completed project that utilizes one or more of my scripts? If so, I want to know! Please send me a pm or email with details, I'd love to try it~ :3
Think any of my scripts need a demo to help understand? Let me know that too! I can whip something up.

Check out my RGSS3 Scripts (A whopping 48 of them!) :
Spoiler

#---#

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vmodt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users