CSCA Monster Movement v1.3
By: Casper Gaming (Casper667)
Last Update: April 23rd
This script updates event movement routes based on when the player moves. Move routes for events not set up for use with this script are not affected.
Aka, this will make your monster events move like in Lufia II.
- Choose which events are affected by player steps
- Many new move route types listed below and in script.
- Different move speeds for these events, listed below and in script.
- Ability to stun these events for an amount of steps you specify.
- Ability to change surprise attack/preemptive strike rate if the event runs into you from the side/behind or if you run into the event from the side/behind.
MOVE ROUTE TYPES:
RANDOM is the same as the default random.
TOWARD is the same as the default toward.
CUSTOM is the same as the default custom. CUSTOM will ignore a FAST speed.
OPPOSITE will make the event move opposite of the player.
LEFT_RIGHT will make the event move left or right randomly.
UP_DOWN will make the event move up or down randomly.
SAME will make the event move the same as the player.
RANDOM_NO_WAIT is the same as the default random, without the possibility of no movement.
AVOID will make the event try to avoid contact with the player.
No speed type will make the event move once every step the player takes.
FAST will make the event move twice every step the player takes. Will only move once every step the player takes for move route type: CUSTOM
SLOW will make the event move once every 2 steps the player takes.
VERY_SLOW will make the event move once every 4 steps the player takes.
-Fixed fast random_no_wait move type and fast random move type.
-Event commands no longer trigger if event is stunned(minus autorun/parallel).
-Able to respawn events temporarily erased without transferring player to a different map, and return events to their starting position when transferring from the same map.
- Events will no longer pass through a set region ID, unless otherwise specified.
- Fixed events ignoring comments after save load.
How to Use
Place in your materials section. Further setup required, instructions included in script. If you don't understand something, chances are the demo will explain it.
1.5MB download here: LINK
Text file is found here(copy and paste everything into your script editor in the materials section): LINK
Edited by casper667, 22 January 2013 - 01:48 AM.