gBXWkDP.png?1]

Now for RMMV!!

Download here:

MV Version:

http://www.nexusmods...akermv/mods/1/?

VXA Version (In a completed state but no longer updated):

http://www.nexusmods...rvxace/mods/6/?

The Game:

Join Xarien DeMont as he travels through the world of Callusia on a quest to uncover the long lost history of its once-dead heroes, monstrous villains, fabled usurpers, reluctant deities and troubled people. The six islands of Arreh, Westrel, Kjell, Oko, Latruvium and Zaahir await, each with a different horror afflicting their citizens. The fight is already on, but the real battle won't begin until the truth of the Twin Hearts is discovered...

The Players:

Xarien DeMont, a 4th class mage of the Arcane Institute currently wrapping up summer vacation and preparing to head back to school for initiation into the 3rd class when he receives a special assignment from the head of the Institute, the Magus Primus.

Sasaki Kei, an Okona soldier who left behind his life on Oko to seek refuge on Arreh, will join Xarien and together they'll travel across the island in search of answers that lie hidden deep in their world's past.

Supporting Cast:

Verutan Descroix, a warrior priest from a time long past, will be seen here. His role is is great in the past and the present, but ancient magic prevents him from leaving his post.

Father Adan Kirio, a priest of the Church of Dreams. Kindly and wise, he will be an ally of Xarien's...if he stays on a righteous path.

Ranhath Killian, Magus Primus of the Arcane Institute. It is from him that Xarien receives his assignment, and to him that Xarien must report. As the Institute's Primus, he is the most powerful mage in the world but if the darkness prevails his powers will be as nothing.

Khalaal al-Abala, a Zaahiri nomad, bore witness to the rise of the darkness in the Dread Wastes. He'll tell his story to anyone willing to listen.

Aisri Jurulfsdottir, a Kjellite huntress. She is one of the few who have seen the troubles that plague her homeland and retained sanity.

Culea Ambrose of Westrel is looking for work. Unfortunately, Xarien isn't offering anything she's interested in.

Geminius Vitello, former Imperator of Darius' legions in Latruvium, is raising a legion of his own. The land of his birth is calling, but Geminius will only answer with violence.

And many more...

The World:

Callusia is a world comprised of six islands, each with its own distinct culture.

Arreh, the starting island, is where people from all over the world call home, even more so as a hub for refugees fleeing the troubles in their own nations. Actions here will set the stage for the rest of the game.

Westrel, the 2nd island, is where the wealthy wield their influence when they're not enjoying fun in the sun in Port Crescent or the Edgewater resort town. As the seat of power for the world's religious as well as the home of magical instruction, the capacity for corruption is almost endless. Lately though, something strange has been going on in the mountain community of Pineridge...

Kjell, the 3rd island, is where some of the greatest warriors of Callusia's history have hailed from. A hardy people forged in the frozen tundra that makes up their home, they have long prided themselves on their ability to fight. Unknown to all but a few, this icy nation hides a secret that stretches long past

Callusia's earliest recorded history.

Oko, the 4th island, feudal home of the samurai and ruled with an iron fist by Shogun Kawashi Ito. Much of Callusia's earliest history is preserved here, but

Kawashi guards it jealously. When the darkness visited the Okona, restless spirits began to assail the living, and the key to bringing peace to this land will lie in putting them, along with the dark power that raised them, to rest for good.

Latruvium, the 5th island, home to the mightiest military force in the world, ruled by Dominus Darius Lucius. Oko's closest neighbor and oldest partner, the recent troubles throughout the world and in their own lands have brought these former allies to the brink of war.

Zaahir is the final island, a desert waste populated by tribes of nomads and ruled from the great walled city of Abala by Emir Modatta al-Sayeed. It is the catalyst for the troubles and the dangers there will be the greatest Xarien will face, from the walking dead to the root of the darkness itself.

Each of these islands has a unique problem to solve, but the key to solving the troubles of today lies in uncovering a shrouded past.

FEATURES
The WHOLE island of Arreh:
12 exterior maps including 1 major town, 1 minor town, 1 small village and 1 large marketplace
43 interior maps including 3 caves, 1 old keep, many homes, shops and other buildings
Wandering enemies, no random encounters
7 side quests of varying lengths

A visit to the island of Oko:
14 maps to see while exploring Sasaki's backstory, with much more to come during the pair's inevitable visit to the island.

A basic karma system that will determine which of the final 2 side quests you'll be allowed to tackle. Will also determine the ultimate ending of the story (but that's several volumes away still)
A quest journal with step by step instructions for each quest in the game
A crafting system that enables you to make your own spells and potions
Stat point distribution on level up
Around 2-3 hours of play from start to finish including side quests and miscellaneous tidbits with the denizens of Arreh, especially if you do everything and talk to everyone, highly recommended especially if you wish to see Sasaki's story. 

CREDITS

Lunarea's Furniture
Celianna's Inner Tiles
Mack's original tileset
Inquisitor's RMXP exterior tiles
Recife's bloody tiles with Rainbow Jello's recolors/additions

EB's Materials for VX: Samurai
EB's RPG XP Remastered OST

Momope's Bloody downed charsets

Soruve's facesets

Eathrock's faceset/charset recolors

Rajawali's anaconda charset

Plugins in MV:

Zalerinian/Ramiro/Hudell/Dekita's MVCommons

Terrax's Lighting System

Vlue's recipe crafting

Kino's Book plugin
Alistair's Stat Point Distribution

Victor Sant's Basic Module and Fog Overlay

Hime's Enemy Reinforcements

Gamestailer94's Quest System

Yanfly's Region Battlebacks, Main Menu Manager, Message Core, Battle Engine Core and Action Sequence packs

Galv's Event Detectors

Scripts in VXA:
Rafael Sol Maker's Ace Perfect Fog
Khas' Awesome Light Effects
Modern Algebra's Quest Journal, ATS: Special Message Codes
Enu's Sideview Battle System
Yanfly's Passive States, Item Menu, Region Battlebacks
Dekita's Perfect Stat Point Distribution System
Estriole's Advance Text Reader EX
Mr. Bubble's Tactics Ogre PSP Crafting System, Reader Functions for Features/Effects
Hime's Enemy Reinforcements
game_guy's More Self-Switches
V's Awesome Options

Attached Files

Edited by sacrifyx, 15 October 2016 - 09:58 AM.

#2 Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey

I'm that guy who makes games also I worship Satan, maybe.

• Banned
  • 119 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, the Dastardly Downunder
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:06 PM

Alright, since this has been paid little attention to, I'll give you an unbiased, honest review.

Visuals

Well, let's begin on graphics since while they look good, it may be so far the weakest part of the game. the games style is very inconsistent, mixing from RPG, a more 3d looking faceset sort, and then custom graphics such as the title screen, that said, the title screen is the first thing I noticed and despite not looking incredible, it at least gave me a sense of 'this could be good'. The game's art for the most part is RTP, and each map, while nice, has a severe obsession with autoshadows, I can see that given the way the shadows are cast the intent was to use them in a way that wasn't odd looking, unfortunately theses are autoshadows, and are going to look very unnatural no matter what you do due to their incredibly square attribute, I think the maps would have all looked better if they had no autoshadows at all.

For the most part, the maps are pretty good, though some buildings look very pecuilar, the stables to the west of Northbrooke (I think thats what it was called) are probably the most guilty.

Plot and Pacing

If anything had a chance to be a weaker part of the game than the lack of graphical integrity, it's the pacing. The game has a very dissentious habit of not starting to ramp up in the very least until you are at least half an hour in, and after the intro I was looking forward to uncovering the plot, but alas, 404 plot not found. The setting is there, the urgency is given, but actually getting to somewhere is nightmarish. This is particularly noticable when trying to get someone to help you infiltrate the keep above. Now, a lot of this is my fault for using the inn to recover my mana, and usually I'd give props for making the Inn cost more than buying a couple potions, the problem is that the only person who I could hire was 200 gold, and I felt the game was punishing me for daring to fight a few enemies that in turn, exhausted my mana.

This is about the time I withdrew from testing, so while I can't say I got far, I did give the game a decent trial, and some parts of the story did impress me.

One such time was when you tried to teach an apprentice how to cast fire, and being as eager to learn as you were to help, she or he (I couldn't tell) spontaeously combusts into a pile of Ash, our hero, just runs away and tries to pass it off as something that didn't happen.

This is then brought up twice in the foreseeable future, which I thought was a nice touch. There's a world here, and it's evident that polish has been a large part of it, when you begin you can interact with most anything in your house, and some things outside as well. There's a lot of foereign people around town, and my favourite was the fella from Zhaari (i think that's right?) who tells you a bit about the world's turn to madness.

There's the potential, but on me the delivery and execution is lost, and I don't feel like grinding enemies just to pay a hired sword and be at no mana again. It begs to question why there are enemies at all a few paces outside of one of the largest towns in the general vicinity, especially considering the vast amount of swordsman and adventurers seeking work.

Gameplay

To be fair on the developer, the only time I was able to partake in battles was the random enemy encounters around the place, but battles are incredibly easy so far and to be honest, just boring, them being quick is okay, and you can easily escape if you have no mana or don't feel like it, but it begs to question why have random encounters at all especially with from what i could tell, no mechanics to make them interesting. It wouldn't be much more effort to make monsters of the wandering variety, That way it first presents that they aren't typically hostile, and it is instead the player that is threatening them, which makes more sense in the atmosphere so far. Secondly it makes them a choice and doesn't disrupt the flow of gameplay unless we go at it ourselves. It's also easier than ever to do this now, especially considering the sprites exist for the only enemies you encounter (rats and hornets, see in Monster2/monster3).

Sound and Atmosphere

Due to bugtesting on my own game, I didn't have music and me's playing, and forgot this fact when i went in. I was surprised when I falsely assumed the game had bgs as it's supporting audio source... this actually draw me in fairly well, especially when I entered the zone with the waterfall.

I realized after a few battles of silence that this was an error on my part, and i turned the music on. To absolutely no one's surprise, it's RTP, and i think I enjoyed the game less after I turned the music on than when it was off. The game has a very strict lack of custom anything, because the few times you do see one of those more well rounded softer 3D looking faces you notice it instantly. There's a few custom tiles (like boats) but otherwise the game is strictly RTP, and this is fine so long as you don't mix it up too much, which was achieved. My main gripe was that what started well began to feel very dull. There's no atmospheric draw to the game nor any decent gameplay to keep me pushing. I was going to praise it on using BGS in place of music, because it actually helped set the mood, until I found out that was just me being a clumsy moron.

I've seen RTP games be good, and manage the art well by keeping it cohorent and not overdoing autoshadows. In VX Ace we've been given tools to cut down autoshadows entirely, which I think is along one of the best additions to mapping the new engine has. That more people aren't exploiting it or trying to use it in minimal but creative ways baffles me. Autoshadows never look good in excess, because they are square and mostly incredibly untidy when dealing with natural environments.

The atmosphere in this game is lacking for what it could do, there's some clever ideas, but it all feels run down and rather lazy. The pacing again, though. Was what forced me to stop playing.

If you've ever played any game, you'll know that you've kept going because it arrests your attention in the first five or so minutes of game play. Having games be obtuse in their beginning first few minutes is fine, but there needs to be a draw, in this game-- there isn't.

That said, the polish is to be commended, interaction with mundane objects is a good way to build characters. Xarien has the potential to be good, in fact for the most part I found him fairly easy to manage, I think this is the first game since Subclassia where I've been impressed by ralph as a character, in this he's an aside bit time character, but he talks crassly about mages and says we aren't coming because he's fine without. Xarien is quite shocked by this, and I was too. Having ralph not be an absolute chump and instead a seasoned warrior who don't need no mage is definitely a nice twist and change to what has become expected.

The writing is fairly solid, and is emotive in most places it needs to be.

Overview

This game needs work, but it has the potential to be really good. The main place it needs to improve is how fast the player is roped into the action. Also to note, there seems to be a bug when trying to do one of the sidequests to search the cove for something important, the mansion is locked, I tried every house in brookcliffe ( or that big port town) and all the doors are locked. Making the sidequest uncompletable in it's current state.

Since I don't give out scores, as I don't beleive a complex human opinion can be represented by numbers, I can't say I would recommend this to anyone, it's not bad, it's just very average, and feels uninspired and unloved. There's a world there, but it's not easy to grasp.

For games made in RPGmaker, I can state that i've definitely played worse, right now though the game is obtuse and very boring. So if I was to be rewarded for grinding up a hundred gold to hire the mercenary, I'll never find out.

Edited by Bizarre Monkey, 08 October 2014 - 10:15 PM.

Given a second chance but blew it ~ Admin

#3 sacrifyx

sacrifyx

• Ace Member
  • 17 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:25 PM

For starters:

Thank you for taking the time to play and comment on your experience. I'll try to address a few of your points below and head back to the drawing board on a few others.

Visuals
Well, let's begin on graphics since while they look good, it may be so far the weakest part of the game. the games style is very inconsistent, mixing from RPG, a more 3d looking faceset sort, and then custom graphics such as the title screen, that said, the title screen is the first thing I noticed and despite not looking incredible, it at least gave me a sense of 'this could be good'. The game's art for the most part is RTP, and each map, while nice, has a severe obsession with autoshadows, I can see that given the way the shadows are cast the intent was to use them in a way that wasn't odd looking, unfortunately theses are autoshadows, and are going to look very unnatural no matter what you do due to their incredibly square attribute, I think the maps would have all looked better if they had no autoshadows at all. 
For the most part, the maps are pretty good, though some buildings look very pecuilar, the stables to the west of Northbrooke (I think thats what it was called) are probably the most guilty.

This is one of my biggest issues as well. Big problem: I'm not an artist. So I use RTP mostly, and the character generator that's built in to handle the rest. Yes, I know it doesn't look great, but in my opinion it's better than nothing, or half the characters (more like 1/4) having facesets and the rest having nothing. Granted, there are options like hiring an artist, but then we run into a similar problem of having facesets that don't mesh so well with the RTP ones. Damned if I do, damned if I don't is how I see it. The stable in Northbridge was added as a complete afterthought long after Northbridge itself was completed. It is kind of crammed in there, I'll see if there's something I can do to make it look less...like it does.
Oh and about the autoshadows...minor confession, I really kind of dislike them too. I guess it won't hurt to get rid of them completely. 

Plot and Pacing
If anything had a chance to be a weaker part of the game than the lack of graphical integrity, it's the pacing. The game has a very dissentious habit of not starting to ramp up in the very least until you are at least half an hour in, and after the intro I was looking forward to uncovering the plot, but alas, 404 plot not found. The setting is there, the urgency is given, but actually getting to somewhere is nightmarish. This is particularly noticable when trying to get someone to help you infiltrate the keep above. Now, a lot of this is my fault for using the inn to recover my mana, and usually I'd give props for making the Inn cost more than buying a couple potions, the problem is that the only person who I could hire was 200 gold, and I felt the game was punishing me for daring to fight a few enemies that in turn, exhausted my mana.

This is about the time I withdrew from testing, so while I can't say I got far, I did give the game a decent trial, and some parts of the story did impress me.

Alright...well, you stopped right before it started to get good. As far as spending money in the inn (or pretty much anywhere at this point in the game), the medic in the marketplace offers free healing, the option to return home and sleep in your own bed will also provide a full heal. I covered that in my OP:

Here are some things to keep in mind when playing:
Character at the start is essentially unstoppable. This is intentional and the reason behind it will become clear after a short time.
The few shops in game only stock necessary items. The weapon shop only sells 1 sword, the armor shop has 1 set of armor, the general store I think only sells some cure poison potions and maybe some heal ones as well.
Free healing is available at the town medic or by sleeping at home.

And yes, the start is a little slow. I wanted to introduce the spell/potion making mechanics that would be playing a more prominent role later in the game (even had cooking at one time but scrapped that part), also used it as an opportunity to segue into the larger story. Sasaki joining your party opens up Hearthold Keep which is where the real story begins and from that point forward you'll be introduced to the major protagonist and major antagonist (in the course of the quest after the keep).

One such time was when you tried to teach an apprentice how to cast fire, and being as eager to learn as you were to help, she or he (I couldn't tell) spontaeously combusts into a pile of Ash, our hero, just runs away and tries to pass it off as something that didn't happen.[/qu
This is then brought up twice in the foreseeable future, which I thought was a nice touch. There's a world here, and it's evident that polish has been a large part of it, when you begin you can interact with most anything in your house, and some things outside as well. There's a lot of foereign people around town, and my favourite was the fella from Zhaari (i think that's right?) who tells you a bit about the world's turn to madness.

The exploding wannabe wizard is easily my favorite segment in the demo, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.
For the inn, originally the characters would all tell a longwinded story about the particular troubles in their homeland. All were at one point recruitable as well, but for the sake of simplicity and having greater control of the narrative, I limited it to just Sasaki, and Khalaal (the Zaahiri man you spoke of) is the only one that shares as his story goes to the root of the crisis in the game.

There's the potential, but on me the delivery and execution is lost, and I don't feel like grinding enemies just to pay a hired sword and be at no mana again. It begs to question why there are enemies at all a few paces outside of one of the largest towns in the general vicinity, especially considering the vast amount of swordsman and adventurers seeking work.

As far as the grind goes - should you stick to the story, avoid buying anything (nothing is necessary at this point beyond what the intro in the magic shop forces you to buy and the cost of hiring help) and fight whenever you have the opportunity along the way from point a-point b-point c etc.(no need to go out just to fight, simply fight on the way to places), you should be able to make ample money to do what needs to be done.
You start with 200
Spend 100 at the magic shop (mandatory)
You then need to make 100 more to purchase Sasaki's help. 60 on top of that for his sword, but that's not even necessary at this stage - Xarien at this point of the game is insanely powerful (that's intentional) and Sasaki is in no danger when fighting unarmed/armored. Speaking of armor, the armor shop does carry a suit for Sasaki at a cost of 120. That purchase, like the sword, is completely optional. Long story short, make 100 coins between the time you leave your house and the time you get back to the inn to find help, and you're all good.

Gameplay
To be fair on the developer, the only time I was able to partake in battles was the random enemy encounters around the place, but battles are incredibly easy so far and to be honest, just boring, them being quick is okay, and you can easily escape if you have no mana or don't feel like it, but it begs to question why have random encounters at all especially with from what i could tell, no mechanics to make them interesting.

Again, Xarien is pretty uber all through the segment that you played. This was intentional. I've been working on balancing some of the enemies to make them a bit more challenging once Xarien is brought down to his true starting level which is shortly after the point which you stopped playing.

It wouldn't be much more effort to make monsters of the wandering variety, That way it first presents that they aren't typically hostile, and it is instead the player that is threatening them, which makes more sense in the atmosphere so far. Secondly it makes them a choice and doesn't disrupt the flow of gameplay unless we go at it ourselves. It's also easier than ever to do this now, especially considering the sprites exist for the only enemies you encounter (rats and hornets, see in Monster2/monster3).

Bats, spiders (big ones), giant snakes and slimes...those are all there too. I think you might find a scorpion or two on the beach somewhere but I'm not sure. I will take your suggestion of wandering monsters under advisement if I can find decent enough sprites for the various monsters that the player will face throughout the game (keep in mind this is just one of six distinct islands).

Sound and Atmosphere
Due to bugtesting on my own game, I didn't have music and me's playing, and forgot this fact when i went in. I was surprised when I falsely assumed the game had bgs as it's supporting audio source... this actually draw me in fairly well, especially when I entered the zone with the waterfall.

I realized after a few battles of silence that this was an error on my part, and i turned the music on. To absolutely no one's surprise, it's RTP, and i think I enjoyed the game less after I turned the music on than when it was off. The game has a very strict lack of custom anything, because the few times you do see one of those more well rounded softer 3D looking faces you notice it instantly. There's a few custom tiles (like boats) but otherwise the game is strictly RTP, and this is fine so long as you don't mix it up too much, which was achieved. My main gripe was that what started well began to feel very dull. There's no atmospheric draw to the game nor any decent gameplay to keep me pushing. I was going to praise it on using BGS in place of music, because it actually helped set the mood, until I found out that was just me being a clumsy moron.

This is another case of me just not being an artist. I tried to grab RTP music pieces that fit the scenes they were played in well enough and I personally felt for the most part that I was successful. I actually went through last night and replaced some of the older XP midis that I'm still using with newer oggs from the XP remastered collection. In any case, was there a place in particular that you felt a song didn't fit?

I've seen RTP games be good, and manage the art well by keeping it cohorent and not overdoing autoshadows. In VX Ace we've been given tools to cut down autoshadows entirely, which I think is along one of the best additions to mapping the new engine has. That more people aren't exploiting it or trying to use it in minimal but creative ways baffles me. Autoshadows never look good in excess, because they are square and mostly incredibly untidy when dealing with natural environments. 
The atmosphere in this game is lacking for what it could do, there's some clever ideas, but it all feels run down and rather lazy. The pacing again, though. Was what forced me to stop playing.

If you've ever played any game, you'll know that you've kept going because it arrests your attention in the first five or so minutes of game play. Having games be obtuse in their beginning first few minutes is fine, but there needs to be a draw, in this game-- there isn't.

That said, the polish is to be commended, interaction with mundane objects is a good way to build characters. Xarien has the potential to be good, in fact for the most part I found him fairly easy to manage, I think this is the first game since Subclassia where I've been impressed by ralph as a character, in this he's an aside bit time character, but he talks crassly about mages and says we aren't coming because he's fine without. Xarien is quite shocked by this, and I was too. Having ralph not be an absolute chump and instead a seasoned warrior who don't need no mage is definitely a nice twist and change to what has become expected.

He'll be making a return much later on in the game as a playable character. And he'll still be a jerk.

The writing is fairly solid, and is emotive in most places it needs to be.

I appreciate that, but I fear you missed the best of it by stopping so soon.

Overview
This game needs work, but it has the potential to be really good. The main place it needs to improve is how fast the player is roped into the action. Also to note, there seems to be a bug when trying to do one of the sidequests to search the cove for something important, the mansion is locked, I tried every house in brookcliffe ( or that big port town) and all the doors are locked. Making the sidequest uncompletable in it's current state.

Since I don't give out scores, as I don't beleive a complex human opinion can be represented by numbers, I can't say I would recommend this to anyone, it's not bad, it's just very average, and feels uninspired and unloved. There's a world there, but it's not easy to grasp.

For games made in RPGmaker, I can state that i've definitely played worse, right now though the game is obtuse and very boring. So if I was to be rewarded for grinding up a hundred gold to hire the mercenary, I'll never find out.

I think you must have an earlier version. I made my GF playtest and she pointed out the door to the quest was locked and didn't give any indication. I changed it to say something along the lines of "I guess I should check back later" so the player would know it wasn't quite time to start that one. I'm not even sure if I bothered uploading the latest and greatest yet, and I'm going to look at addressing some of the issues you had before I send up a new version.
I certainly hope you'll reconsider that, the best of the demo truly is ahead, but I fully understand if you don't. Again, thanks for spending the time that you did on it and providing some criticism on the game as it is.

EDIT:I've uploaded a new version with wandering enemies (NO MORE RANDOM ENCOUNTERS!! YAY!), some minor dialogue changes, NO AUTOSHADOWS, a little bit more coinage at the start (250 instead of 200) and probably some other stuff. No script changes or anything like that, so it SHOULD be compatible with game saves, just throwing it out there. New link is at the top of the OP. Filesize is a bit larger (70mb vs. 52mb) due to me swapping out some midis from XP in exchange for some oggs from the XP remaster collection to avoid any EULA problems.

Edited by sacrifyx, 09 October 2014 - 10:40 PM.

#4 sacrifyx

sacrifyx

• Ace Member
  • 17 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:57 AM

Volume 1 is complete and ready for release. Current download and all details are in the OP. Any further updates willbe minimal.

#5 sacrifyx

sacrifyx

• Ace Member
  • 17 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:48 AM

Someone on another board found a potentially game breaking issue. I've repaired it and rather than having everyone (everyone who plays this, anyway) re-download the whole game, I've put up a zip with the new map files. Just replace the old ones and you'll be all set. FYI, you may not even come across the issue that was found, but it will break your game if you do.

Download the new map files here: http://www.mediafire...xxx.rvdata2.zip

#6 sacrifyx

sacrifyx

• Ace Member
  • 17 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:59 AM

Been almost two years since the last big update. Between a full time job, a wife and two kids, time is scarce but work has continued slowly but surely. Check the first post for download links to the all new MV version - updated, expanded, embiggened, beautified, and other words too.

As always, I'm open to any and all criticism, feedback, reviews, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users