Amysaurus

pixel art
Amy's Artwork

235 posts in this topic

Hmmm... I've mostly been working on requests/commissions lately, so here's a look at one I finished yesterday-ish:
DqocMJB.png

@Shaddow Thank you! I can always try and give you a crash course sometime if you're interested ^^
@PhoenixSoul Hmm... I think anyone can draw anything if they have enough time (results may vary)! Even awkward permanent marker still lives of a skeleton holding a caribou head by the antler:

Spoiler

JZnK7pl.png

College drawing classes are weird.

PhoenixSoul and Lord Vectra like this

@Amysaurus lol

That is very, very queer. (Moderators look here before flinging any sort of spoilsport tactics at me) The college class assignment, that is unheard of to me. Using permanent marker for sketches, how absurd.

Even still, it is excellent work. Now if only I could remember what it was I was thinking of when I was wondering what you couldn't draw...

That skeleton image tho XD Why does the animal look so happy XD His life must've been hard if he appreciated death lol

Edited by Lord Vectra
PhoenixSoul likes this

Hmm...

Bat brooch is very reminiscent of a costume piece from a non-RPG related game (there was a similar costume piece available for custom characters in Guitar Hero 5, Band Hero, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, and I think DJ Hero though I might be mistaken on that one).

Well illustrated, as usual. I'm surprised this isn't your full time career, besides being a mother.

Here's a commission I finished up today:

pxl1MSo.png

@PhoenixSoul Huh. Neat. I haven't played many of those games, lol :lol:

On 8/11/2017 at 6:54 PM, PhoenixSoul said:

Well illustrated, as usual. I'm surprised this isn't your full time career, besides being a mother.

Thanks! I've still got a year of university left, so I've been sifting through my career options. And, ummm.... I'm... not a mother? Not sure if I'm missing a joke here :giggle:

Edited by Amysaurus
PhoenixSoul likes this