#1 TwilightTeddiez

TwilightTeddiez

• Ace Member
  • 14 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:03 AM

be6a85ed98e0f54c7e154366cd2c4131_new1_by

banner_introduction_by_twilightteddiez-d

Remnants of Twilight: Age of Arius is the first installment to a five part series that follows Oboro, and his sister, Vira, as they traverse five different planets in order to stop Amaya's corruption from spreading throughout the universe of Rumara. The game takes place on the planet Kirin, where the world is inhabited by many people, demons, and structures that can be found within Japanese, Egyptian, and Greek Culture/Mythology. 

banner_story_by_twilightteddiez-d88ez0v. 

Spoiler

banner_features_by_twilightteddiez-d88ez

Spoiler

banner_characters_by_twilightteddiez-d88

Spoiler

banner_screenshot_by_twilightteddiez-d88

Spoiler

banner_music_by_twilightteddiez-d88f9ef.

Spoiler

banner_art_by_twilightteddiez-d88f9k2.pn

Spoiler

team_forums_by_twilightteddiez-d8ahdvx.p

Spoiler

Please understand that almost all the screenshots above are placeholder and are subject to change within the near future. We just wanted to show off what we are trying to do while we collect the extra resources for the rest of the game. A demo will be released for the game in three months time, so I hope everyone will keep coming back and checking up on the project for that smile.gif

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to put them below and we will keep our eyes out for them! We have no lives, so that shouldn't be a problem at all! Also if you would like to see more of our work you can follow the links below to our social media pages:

https://www.facebook...tTeddiezStudios

https://twitter.com/TwilightTeddiez

http://twilightteddiez.tumblr.com/

Or if you would like to view our project on Kickstarter, you can follow the link below this text:

https://www.kickstar...-age-of-arius-0

We hope you all enjoy the project and have a wonderful day!

ezgif_com_resize__2__by_twilightteddiez-

Edited by TwilightTeddiez, 20 December 2014 - 06:06 AM.

#2 Tsarmina

Tsarmina

Resident Redhead ♥

• Global Moderators
  • 6,226 posts
  • Location|| Neverland ||
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:13 AM

Whoaaa! This is gorgeous :) If there's one thing that catches my eye, it's really nice custom artwork. I love your cast of characters and everything is so beautifully put together!~ The storyline is classic but it seems like you have some interesting plans to put a twist on it :) Can't wait to see how this turns out!

...I keep staring at that blinking neko. owo

Current Game:

HIphr1M.pngPU44jON.png

♥ Resource Laboratory ♥ Sugar Sweet kaocoeur87.gif     ♥ Commissions ♥ A Woman in Venice 

^how i'm feeling

79zjX9d.png  RMBIdpX.pngiaODIXz.png bdPIu2t.png

♥iSupport:

Spoiler

#3 TwilightTeddiez

TwilightTeddiez

• Ace Member
  • 14 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:53 PM

Whoaaa! This is gorgeous :) If there's one thing that catches my eye, it's really nice custom artwork. I love your cast of characters and everything is so beautifully put together!~ The storyline is classic but it seems like you have some interesting plans to put a twist on it :) Can't wait to see how this turns out!

...I keep staring at that blinking neko. owo

We're glad you like it! ^.^ We're hoping the demo will impress and give people a better understanding of our story. Maybe I should just add more stuff though...Maybe next week!

Wouldn't stare into her eyes too long, the creator went mad doing it o.0

~Jason Williams(Demikid)

#4 Glasses

Glasses

Mr. Trivel

• + Premium Members
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationThe Forest
  • RM Skill - Coder

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:46 PM

'ey all,

A short summary about the progress on the game and Kickstarter.

Sadly, the Kickstarter failed, but we ain't givin' up~

Kickstarter is coming back in late February, only couple of months away!  It'll have more shiny GIFs, videos, pictures and vastly lowered goal. The goal is being reduced from $21,500 to $10,000 - $12,000.

Things to change for the next Kickstarter:

New rewards and revised reward tiers.

More examples for features~

Revised stretch goals.

Game is going to get on Greenlight few days before launching Kickstarter.

Website for the game will be up and ready. Oh, and forum for backers to hang out~

Because of lowered goal, the vast amounts of content and voice acting we had planned will be lowered. And the finished game will be ported to Unity for maximum flashiness~

All in all, the game is progressin' and ain't stopping~

sig_diablo3seasonibase.jpgsig_diablo3seasoniiconsyt.jpgsig_diablo3seasoniiconstwitter.jpgsig_diablo3seasoniiconspat.jpg

e93f2dce6e.png 7e9f1bdb08.png

#5 Glasses

Glasses

Mr. Trivel

• + Premium Members
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationThe Forest
  • RM Skill - Coder

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:55 PM

Battles are here~

From mock-up

Spoiler

To actual working battle GUI~

96efd9d05c.png9062c3d6cd.png

The party won't survive 4 of them anyways~

sig_diablo3seasonibase.jpgsig_diablo3seasoniiconsyt.jpgsig_diablo3seasoniiconstwitter.jpgsig_diablo3seasoniiconspat.jpg

#6 Whiona

Whiona

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 258 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:24 PM

That battle interface looks gorgeous - so much gold!! The sprites and artwork are also lovely. Hraf and Cylentt have piqued my interest. :)

Best of luck with your next Kickstarter. I'm glad you're not giving up and I hope you can meet your goal this time.

Wordpress ☆ Twitter ☆ Tumblr itch.io

Current project:
ctjPcGv.png

Completed project:
GaS6AFm.png

Projects I support:
Spoiler

#7 Sinathor

Sinathor

I sail on your sea of ecstasy

• + Premium Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationTampere, Finland

Posted 30 January 2015 - 04:45 AM

*drools all over the topic*

*wipes off drool*

Sorry about that! This looks gorgeous and sexy! And smoooooth! Can has?

~~~~~

This is a portrait of a clear mind

The profile of my kind

I'll bring flames on your face

And when I'm done

You'll become one of mine

~~~~~

~ My game music ~

~ My Steam profile ~

~~~~~

Developer of:

PwZrpBN.png

XvVV9r3.png

I support stuff too:

Spoiler

#8 RoooodWorks

RoooodWorks

Commander Chibae of the Citadel

• Ace Member
  • 179 posts
  • LocationHellllll

Posted 30 January 2015 - 05:22 AM

wow this loooks reallllyyyyy sweeetttt, i love the tales games wit hteh skits and voice over, so i am really excited for this to be available to play :P

ZEZo2sN.png

#9 TwilightTeddiez

TwilightTeddiez

• Ace Member
  • 14 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 30 January 2015 - 12:57 PM

Than you all for all your wonderful words about the project, it brings us joy ^.^

I wanted to come here and leave a small message saying that we will be updating up a Recruitment Thread soon as we are still in need for a few things in order to get the Development Team where we would like it :)

Some of  these roles consist of:

Assistant Programmer

Assistant Writer(Preferably Female)

Character Artist

Assistant Pixel Artist

There are more, but I didn't want to make too big of a message xD If you would like to apply for the positions, the Recruitment Thread should be up in a week, you know, once I figure out how to make one <.<. You can also send a PM to me and I'll be glad to speak with you about it. Most of these Positions are Paid Positions.

I hope everyone has a excellent day :)

~Jason Williams(Demikid)

#10 Spectre

Spectre

Forum's Sexiest Man

• Ace Member
  • 1,545 posts
  • LocationForbes Magazine
  • RM Skill - Artist

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2015 - 09:13 PM

Gotta say, everything looks great: the battle system, the graphics (especially the graphics; damn those are good sprites) and the amount of scripting support in-game. Not a huge fan of the story, but I think you've got quite a lot of potential tapped here. :)

Also, the recruitment and paid artist thing caught my eye. I'd love to help, but I'm kinda bogged down with commitments at the moment. If you're still interested in an on-and-off artist (preferably not pixel), feel free to hit me up in the PMs or drop by The Pantheon to pick one of us out. :3

spectrestudios_logobanner_zpscce702cb.pn

Personal Art Thread - Please support!

pantheon_banner2_zps20c6ae68.png

The Pantheon - Please support!

~ faciet veritatem ~

Self-proclaimed intellectual, raunchy pervert, hopeless flirt and artistic savant.

Support These Poor Souls Please:

Spoiler

#11 Twisted Warlok

Twisted Warlok

• Ace Member
  • 21 posts
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 02 February 2015 - 05:29 AM

This looks like a very interesting game! I love medieval/mythology fantasy based rpgs more than anything! If you don't mind me asking, how large is your game world? I'm asking because I'm curious how big do folks usually make their fantasy based rpg maker vx ace games?

I tend to think that if I can get through Zelda from start to finish in a matter of a few hours and the game is about that size then it's too short for a modern day fantasy rpg. I know there are probably many people that won't agree with that but that's just my own personal opinion about it.

Also, how do you plan to make a demo for this game or already have one?

#12 Glasses

Glasses

Mr. Trivel

• + Premium Members
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationThe Forest
  • RM Skill - Coder

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:10 AM

@Twisted Warlok

In terms of hours, there should be around 40 hours of gameplay. Not including side quests.

And we're working on the demo, it's planned to be out in 2-3 months~

#13 Twisted Warlok

Twisted Warlok

• Ace Member
  • 21 posts
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:09 PM

That's really cool! Could you please post here when it's out with a link to the demo?

I'd really appreciate it!

#14 Glasses

Glasses

Mr. Trivel

• + Premium Members
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationThe Forest
  • RM Skill - Coder

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:24 AM

@Twisted Warlok,

Of course.

#15 SinfulBeauty

SinfulBeauty

~So Cute, It's Sinful~

• Ace Member
  • 105 posts
  • LocationThe Roseflower Mansion
  • RM Skill - Game Developer

Posted 03 February 2015 - 10:23 AM

This is definitely a game worth spend hours on end playing. The graphics look so smooth and lightweight. Overall, it is a very beautiful piece! :D

I Support:
Spoiler

#16 TwilightTeddiez

TwilightTeddiez

• Ace Member
  • 14 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:46 AM

This is definitely a game worth spend hours on end playing. The graphics look so smooth and lightweight. Overall, it is a very beautiful piece! :D

Thank you so much for your praise! We hope to not disappoint ^.^

#17 LadyMinerva

LadyMinerva

♥The Ghost Princess~♥

• + Premium Members
  • 763 posts
  • LocationHakugyukurou Manor ♥~幻想郷の世界~♥ ♥The Fantasy Duo♥
  • RM Skill - Designer

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:33 PM

I've been keeping an eye on this project since Glasses... no I mean Trivel xD has posted this on his update which was probably like a few months ago lol.

Games like these give me an inspiration with my project. I look forward to trying this out once the demo is released~ :3

P.S. Hopefully this shows that I'm not just a random person who liked your project for no reason, hehe~ xD

♥-Visit our current Touhou project! Made by LadyMinerva & Kotori-chan!-♥

7PCThlS.pnglWlXJlZ.png7PCThlS.png

♥-Minerva's Mapping Emporium! Coming very later to the forums!-♥

7PCThlS.pngHv5FaeB.png7PCThlS.png

♥♥

ISupport your dreams!~♥

Spoiler

#18 Allusion

Allusion

♕ The Girl Who Lived (for cupcakes!) ♛

• Content Team
  • 403 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:51 PM

Oh my goodness, this project looks stunning! I adore anything with zodiac themes, and there is such little out there with it! The artwork looks fantastic, and I'm sure the custom scripts will be no less than immaculate. (Glasses is beyond capable, indeed!)

UI looks attractive, smartly laid, and creative~ The story sounds pretty straightforward, and combined with the mythological flavors, (another one of my genre loves), this is sounding right up my alley! I'm so curious to see how it looks as it approaches it's polished state. I'll be keeping an eye on this one! 

I'm totally supporting this; may I use the bar in Glasses' signature? :3

ravenclaw.png

"Virtually everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always."

~*My commission shop*~

support.png

tumblr_lre86uny3j1r35xuzo1_400.png

People I support:

Spoiler

Projects I support:

Spoiler

RPG Personality:

Spoiler

tumblr_lre86uny3j1r35xuzo1_400.png

#19 TwilightTeddiez

TwilightTeddiez

• Ace Member
  • 14 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:58 PM

I've been keeping an eye on this project since Glasses... no I mean Trivel xD has posted this on his update which was probably like a few months ago lol.

Games like these give me an inspiration with my project. I look forward to trying this out once the demo is released~ :3

P.S. Hopefully this shows that I'm not just a random person who liked your porject for no reason, hehe~ xD

That's really lovely to hear that we can give some inspiration to others ^.^ We're hoping that the Demo will show off everything we hope to achieve with this project! 

xD Hopefully you will be a very memorable person as we progress further and further into this project :) As for the random people...I have plans for them...Horrible Plans...<.<

Oh my goodness, this project looks stunning! I adore anything with zodiac themes, and there is such little out there with it! The artwork looks fantastic, and I'm sure the custom scripts will be no less than immaculate. (Glasses is beyond capable, indeed!)

UI looks attractive, smartly laid, and creative~ The story sounds pretty straightforward, and combined with the mythological flavors, (another one of my genre loves), this is sounding right up my alley! I'm so curious to see how it looks as it approaches it's polished state. I'll be keeping an eye on this one! 

I'm totally supporting this; may I use the bar in Glasses' signature? :3

Thank you for your awesome compliments ^.^ I'm hoping the scripts will be great or he's going back into the cage!

Hopefully we can impress you a lot more with our demo, hehe. We should be placing out some updates regarding the in-game map designs along with the In-Game Features very soon, so I hope you'll look out for that!

You may ^.^

I'm sorry about the sorta lacking updates on this thread, we'll try our best to bring every update possible to this forum as much as possible! However it will mostly be development updates, if you'd like to see what we will be doing as far as the project and Studio as a whole, you can also like or follow us at the links on this page for Facebook and Twitter :) You can also now follow our game at RPGmaker.net at the link below:

http://rpgmaker.net/games/7300/

Hope everyone is having a lovely day...or rather night xD Also at some point when I figure out how to work Blogs on this site I can start making Development Logs to keep this place up to date...Hmmm...Work...

~Jason Williams(Demikid)

#20 Glasses

Glasses

Mr. Trivel

• + Premium Members
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationThe Forest
  • RM Skill - Coder

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:58 AM

@Allusion,

Yup, the bar is free to use and spread~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rmvx-ace, the showroom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users