HaruAkira

Wanda - Simply an adventure released NOW! (9.99$ on Steam)

86 posts in this topic

the graphic is very beautiful. but it seem like you dont really tell about how the story in the game goes. i really interested to know a little bit about the story, though i suspicious that it contains big twist...

SomaelCK likes this

the graphic is very beautiful. but it seem like you dont really tell about how the story in the game goes. i really interested to know a little bit about the story, though i suspicious that it contains big twist...

This game is all about story-telling. We can't obviously show the story for now :)

So beautiful....I don't have words i can't wait for this!.....i will try

Really sorry for the wait. It took longer than we thought.

Balter likes this

so do you plan to convert this with the script?????

I'm not keen on converting. The graphical resources are made specially for VXA and they look pretty bad in RMMV.

I'm thinking about doing a remake with RMMV, featuring upgraded graphic much later. Depending on the success of the game.

HaruAkira likes this

It's been a while since our last update. We've been very busy with planning a kickstarter campaign for Wanda which is due to start in a few weeks! It's our first time so we're very excited! We'll let you all know when we are ready :) Please support us!

For now, we have a new polished version of the title screen. We hope you like it (^__^)

Title-art-v.2.png

Rikifive, EpicFILE and Tsarmina like this

Great!

Hope your kickstarter campaign will be successful.  :D

Looks great!

Good luck then! (=

Please support us on Kickstater when our project is live. We have very interesting rewards ready :D

EpicFILE likes this

A new screenshot of the sky bridge scene that me and Haru currently working on.

We are trying to make it look organic and give hand-drawn feel to it. What do you think?
P.S: Big bot is afraid of height.

Wanda%20Screenshot%2030.png

David Lister likes this

Wanda Comic is selected and printed in "The Art of Graphic Novel" volume 3 by the University of Western Australia (out of about 100+ candidates).
It's not directly related to the game, but we made this comic based on the game. The narrative is exactly the same as the game. It's nice to see the game's story and art is well received. :cutesmile:

Big kudos to @HaruAkira :)

"Wonderfully sad and cute story"

Wanda%20Comic%201.jpg
Wanda%20Comic%202.jpg

Tarq likes this

Claps

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Really good job

SomaelCK and HaruAkira like this

Claps

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Really good job

Congratulations! ^^

Thank you!

Kickstarter update: 

It's been 2 weeks since we first started our kickstarter! We've hit 60% but we still need a long way to go!

In order to gain more social support, we've posted Wanda on Thunderclap (which is basically kickstarter without any money involved)

Please support us by simply clicking 'share' with your facebook/twitter/tumblr via the link below (You don't need to pay a cent!) It will help us out a lot. Thank you! (^_^)

https://www.thunderc...arter?locale=en

Check out our kickstarter here too!: https://www.kickstar...iful-apocalypse