24 posts in this topic

sapiboong%20logo.png

Presents

IC%20GIF%20FINAL.gif

story.jpg

"Hiya, guys! To reward you, loyal players of Inertia Chronicle, we have decided to make a special event!"

"This event will last... forever!"

One hundred thousand players of the virtual MMORPG Inertia Chronicles are trapped inside the game. It's your first time logging in to Inertia Chronicle, but you're unlucky enough to be considered as participants in the "special event". 

Who's behind all of this? Can you survive the ordeals? Will you be able to log out from the game?
Reveal the mysteries alongside your seven lovely teammates, each with their own unique characteristics!
Pick your own girl and your own story!

characters.jpg

mc.gif????mc.gif

(Insert your name)

mc-1.gif

Job: Knight

MC got forced by his friend, Fred, to play Inertia Chronicle, the recently popular virtual reality MMORPG. He’s unlucky enough to get trapped inside the game during his first time playing, but is lucky enough to get paired in a team of pretty girls.

Everybody thinks that MC is quiet person but the fact is he’s just too lazy to talk. He tends to comments about literally everything in his inner thought. He’s the type who won’t take initiative, but can be dependable when it comes to it.

clanette.gifClanetteclanette.gif

clanette-forum-baru-1.gif

Job : Demolisher

She is a cheerful and outgoing cat-eared lady. Even though she appears to be free of all trouble, she keeps many secrets with her and won’t share it to even her closest ones. Clanette is probably the most mysterious girl in the team!

terra-.gifTerraterra-.gif

terra-forum-1_1.gif

Job : Cleric

Terra has the angelic look and has a fitting job, but she is really clumsy! She always thrives to tend to others’ wounds, but always fails to do so. She’s pretty depressed about that. Falling every several steps is her hobby.

dark-elf.gifDark Elf dark-elf.gif

Darkelf-forum-1.gif

Job : Archer

Dark Elf is really kind-hearted and genuinely wants to help others. However, she emits a frightening aura so people tend to take her the wrong way and fear her. She is really polite and a courteous person.

hime.gifHimehime.gif

hime-forum-1.gif

Job : Sniper

Hime likes to speak harsh and insulting words but she doesn’t really mean it. She often regrets what she says to others, but is too prideful to take it back.  Even though she may look hostile, she really cares for those she considers as friends.

kumi.gifKumi kumi.gif

kumi-forum-1.gif

Job : Puppeteer

She’s never spoken more than three words except when it’s something really  important. She has no expression on her face at all so she’s often misunderstood by other. But, if you look closely… you’ll find out that she expresses herself through her rabbit ear costume!

joan.gifJoanjoan.gif

joan-forum-1.gif

Job : Warrior

Joan is really reliable and dependable, mostly due to her life in the real world. She is a serious person, but will suddenly turn to a fangirl when it comes to her favourite hero.

sarah.gifSarahsarah.gif

Sarah-forum-baru-1.gif

Job: Mage

Sarah is an extremely shy girl. She always stutters when talking, so it’s quite difficult to understand her. Based on Fred’s information, she’s actually a hidden beauty!  

fred.gifFredfred.gif

fred-forum-1.gif

Main Characters’ best friend, who is the exact opposite of him. Fred is a cheerful guy and talks  A LOT. He’s so close to MC that he could understand MC without him saying anything. He is a ladies lover but always has a bad luck with them. 

Game Master

gm-1.gif

Don’t be fooled by its appearance! This cute elephant is the main villain in Inertia Chronicle. Self-acclaim itself  as the Game Master.

screen%20shots.jpg

SS2.jpg

SS5.jpg

SS1.jpg

SS3.jpg

SS6.jpg

SS4.jpg

SS8.jpg

SS9.jpg

SS7.jpg

video.jpg

Inertia Chronicle - Official Trailer

features.jpg

DATING SIM
There are 7 girls you can choose to have romance with. Each girl has a unique personality and deep back story! 

SIDE VIEW BATTLE
You can see how your character really fights. There are lots of unique animations for each skill!

ANIMATED PORTRAIT

Character portrait blinks and move their mouth everytime they talk.

VISIBLE ENEMIES
No more random encounter. What you see is what you fight!

CUSTOM MENU GRAPHICS
No boring standard windowskin. Every menu has beautiful custom graphics!

UNIQUE DUNGEONS

Each dungeon has a unique characteristic that makes it different with other dungeons!

TRADING SYSTEM

Trade items with your fellow players. if you're careful, you can find a bargain!

PLAYER'S SHOP

Shop items from your fellow players. each day, there are different sellers in the plaza. make sure to check it out often, as you might find rare items! 

8 AVAILABLE PARTY MEMBERS
You can arrange and form your own party with 8 available party members to choose from!

MULTIPLE ENDING 
Your action matters. How will you end this game?

CUSTOM VEHICLE
Buy vehicles to fasten your adventure!

FREE ROAMING CONCEPT
We won't tell you how to manage your day. Do what you want and plan how you want the game to end! 

credits.jpg

Artists: 
Celianna
Pandamaru
Candacis
Lunarea
Whitepatissiere
Makapri
Vitamin Dog
Nodakoubou

Composer/Musician:
M-ART
cleardot.gif

support%20us.jpg

[url=http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/40036-inertia-chronicle/][img]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/mrsjunghoon/Signature%20IC%20Support.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Signature%20IC%20Support.gif

Logo%20twitter%20.pnglogo%20fb.png

41965.png

Edited by sapiboong
Izu., Allusion, Crescent and 6 others like this

Gorgeous art, enhanced mapping, and a promising adventure storyline! Twenty points to Gryffindor :3 ...Unless you're in a different house, that is~

I especially love your portraits! (Custom art +++) Terra and the Dark Elf are probably my favorites. And the game master is OH SO KYUUUUTTTTT *huggles and squishies*

Best of luck with this game! I'm looking forward to see how it'll turn out ^-^

sapiboong likes this

Hyper-original plot, and there doesn't seem to be even ancillary information about characters.

That said, your art is right up there at top tier, and your screenshots are credible. Open design makes me happy. I'll keep an eye on this.

sapiboong likes this

Gorgeous art, enhanced mapping, and a promising adventure storyline! Twenty points to Gryffindor :3 ...Unless you're in a different house, that is~

I especially love your portraits! (Custom art +++) Terra and the Dark Elf are probably my favorites. And the game master is OH SO KYUUUUTTTTT *huggles and squishies*

Best of luck with this game! I'm looking forward to see how it'll turn out ^-^

I agree, the GM is absolutely adorable lol. He (or she?) might actually be my most favourite character~! Lol! 

Thank you for the wishes!

Hyper-original plot, and there doesn't seem to be even ancillary information about characters.

That said, your art is right up there at top tier, and your screenshots are credible. Open design makes me happy. I'll keep an eye on this.

I guess this one is still meant to be a teaser, lol. I don't bother writing anything about the characters in hope that someone could start guessing what their personality is based on the portrait, I guess`

Still, thank you for the input and I'll certainly prepare more information for each character :D

This game looks amazing! It reminds me a little of Sword Art Online (which is an awesome thing) and the artwork is just..sooooo adorable! QAQ 

Open world maps are crazy fun, yes, and not too many RM games I've played feature them! I really love how the dating sim element will be paired with such eccentric and interesting love interests as well! The mapping is superb--creative touches, lots of variation, and just overall well made~!

Hmm..my favorite girl...yikes, this is super difficult. Um...um...um...! 

I like...um...I like Kumi! She's so adorable, and her colors just make me smile with thoughts of cotton candy. But I also love Terra and Joan~ <333 The MC looks dashing as well! (Can't forget about him!) 

Really looking forward to this, hun! Don't forget to add a support bar, because I'm addicted to them and it's a problem and I think I need help. TT__TT

(And can I just say...dat logo. Win. Pure win.)

sapiboong likes this

Yay! It got accepted! ^~^ Sadly I'm not the first comment though! I was the first like, however. haha Regardless, nice clean looking game, glad to see some beautiful work. ^~^

sapiboong likes this

This game looks amazing! It reminds me a little of Sword Art Online (which is an awesome thing) and the artwork is just..sooooo adorable! QAQ 

Open world maps are crazy fun, yes, and not too many RM games I've played feature them! I really love how the dating sim element will be paired with such eccentric and interesting love interests as well! The mapping is superb--creative touches, lots of variation, and just overall well made~!

Hmm..my favorite girl...yikes, this is super difficult. Um...um...um...! 

I like...um...I like Kumi! She's so adorable, and her colors just make me smile with thoughts of cotton candy. But I also love Terra and Joan~ <333 The MC looks dashing as well! (Can't forget about him!) 

Really looking forward to this, hun! Don't forget to add a support bar, because I'm addicted to them and it's a problem and I think I need help. TT__TT

(And can I just say...dat logo. Win. Pure win.)

T-That's such kind praises... TT__TT

I'm so touched! Thank you so much!  :wub: / me become a happy bunny

And guess what?

I've made a more compact signature for you guys to use! 

Please use this signature (by copying the code below) if you want to support the game~!

support%20us.jpg

[url=http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/40036-inertia-chronicle/][img]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/mrsjunghoon/Signature%20IC%20Support.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Signature%20IC%20Support.gif

Yay! It got accepted! ^~^ Sadly I'm not the first comment though! I was the first like, however. haha Regardless, nice clean looking game, glad to see some beautiful work. ^~^

Thanks for the first like!

Here's some cookie for you  :P

Yay, thank you for the praises!

Will definitely post some more when I have got some more updates xD

Knighterius and Allusion like this

AH MY EYES *^*

This game look really nice! The custom art work is really good! I love the way you do your artwork. *Tips Hat*  I also like the features that this game is going to have. The one that I find the most interesting is the Dating Sim one. I wonder how you are going to do that one  :huh: I haven't seen an Ace game that has that for awhile now. And the feature that I like best is that every window will be different instead of having the same old ones.

Very glad to hear that every menu will have very good graphics in them. I would like to see more in dept bios of the characters though. I am definitely keeping my eyes and this and can't wait for either a demo or the full game! ^-^ :D   

sapiboong likes this

AH MY EYES *^*

This game look really nice! The custom art work is really good! I love the way you do your artwork. *Tips Hat*  I also like the features that this game is going to have. The one that I find the most interesting is the Dating Sim one. I wonder how you are going to do that one  :huh: I haven't seen an Ace game that has that for awhile now. And the feature that I like best is that every window will be different instead of having the same old ones.

Very glad to hear that every menu will have very good graphics in them. I would like to see more in dept bios of the characters though. I am definitely keeping my eyes and this and can't wait for either a demo or the full game! ^-^ :D

Yay, thank you for that!

In-depth character bio is coming real soon~

I hope that you can already somehow guess what their personalities are gonna be :D

The story looks pretty interesting! And i agree, i love the art. My favourite character so far seems to be Clanette! She is so cute. 

If i have enough time, i'll have to remember to keep watching this and give it a shot.

sapiboong likes this

The story looks pretty interesting! And i agree, i love the art. My favourite character so far seems to be Clanette! She is so cute. 

If i have enough time, i'll have to remember to keep watching this and give it a shot.

Glad to hear that~!

And a little bit of spoiler... Clanette has a great twist in her storyline~ xD 

Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!! It look soooo gooooood~I love the art style, top notch anime quality ^~^ can't wait to see it in action~ ^~^

The protagonist looks so cool....

Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!! It look soooo gooooood~I love the art style, top notch anime quality ^~^ can't wait to see it in action~ ^~^

The protagonist looks so cool....

Glad to hear that :D

*spoiler :Another art of the protagonist will be added soon ^^

Definitely adding this to my 'projects I follow and support' list. Hnnng this looks so good~

I seriously love your artwork for this. I would play the ever-loving hell out of a demo of this game. Also, serious props for that opening/trailer video. Very professional-looking. Was that done in an outside editor or with an in-game Show Picture command, because if it was the latter, you get all the props in the WORLD for that. O_O

sapiboong likes this

Definitely adding this to my 'projects I follow and support' list. Hnnng this looks so good~

I seriously love your artwork for this. I would play the ever-loving hell out of a demo of this game. Also, serious props for that opening/trailer video. Very professional-looking. Was that done in an outside editor or with an in-game Show Picture command, because if it was the latter, you get all the props in the WORLD for that. O_O

Thank you so much for the kind commen and for adding the support banner in your sign! It really means a lot to me :D

Trailer video is done using an external video editor xD And yup, demo is our highest priority now! When it's do released, I hope to hear your feedback.

I like the idea, as well as the look of the HUD. :)  (I also really like the tileset you're using. Those sunflowers look amazing~)

It might be changed depending on the decision whether to use mouse support or not, though.

I would love to have mouse support, but it is incompatible with one major part of the game >_<

Question: how important it is to have mouse support according to you all?