Photo

Inertia Chronicle (Trailer available!)

rpg fantasy dating sim sapiboong anime romance inertia chronicle rpgmakervxace the showroom

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 sapiboong

sapiboong

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 46 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:22 AM

sapiboong%20logo.png

Presents

IC%20GIF%20FINAL.gif

story.jpg

"Hiya, guys! To reward you, loyal players of Inertia Chronicle, we have decided to make a special event!"

"This event will last... forever!"

One hundred thousand players of the virtual MMORPG Inertia Chronicles are trapped inside the game. It's your first time logging in to Inertia Chronicle, but you're unlucky enough to be considered as participants in the "special event". 

Who's behind all of this? Can you survive the ordeals? Will you be able to log out from the game?
Reveal the mysteries alongside your seven lovely teammates, each with their own unique characteristics!
Pick your own girl and your own story!

characters.jpg

mc.gif????mc.gif

(Insert your name)

Spoiler

clanette.gifClanetteclanette.gif

Spoiler

terra-.gifTerraterra-.gif

Spoiler

dark-elf.gifDark Elf dark-elf.gif

Spoiler

hime.gifHimehime.gif

Spoiler

kumi.gifKumi kumi.gif

Spoiler

joan.gifJoanjoan.gif

Spoiler

sarah.gifSarahsarah.gif

Spoiler

fred.gifFredfred.gif

Spoiler

Game Master

Spoiler

screen%20shots.jpg

Spoiler

video.jpg

Inertia Chronicle - Official Trailer

features.jpg

Spoiler

credits.jpg

Spoiler

support%20us.jpg

[url=http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/40036-inertia-chronicle/][img]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/mrsjunghoon/Signature%20IC%20Support.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Signature%20IC%20Support.gif

Logo%20twitter%20.pnglogo%20fb.png

41965.png

Edited by sapiboong, 06 June 2015 - 09:15 AM.

hiyo%20hiyo%20signature_zpskfdbkefd.gif CHEKI1_zpsoazcdtzh.gif

Spoiler

#2 Tsarmina

Tsarmina

Resident Redhead ♥

• Global Moderators
  • 6,226 posts
  • Location|| Neverland ||
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:01 PM

Gorgeous art, enhanced mapping, and a promising adventure storyline! Twenty points to Gryffindor :3 ...Unless you're in a different house, that is~

I especially love your portraits! (Custom art +++) Terra and the Dark Elf are probably my favorites. And the game master is OH SO KYUUUUTTTTT *huggles and squishies*

Best of luck with this game! I'm looking forward to see how it'll turn out ^-^

Current Game:

HIphr1M.pngPU44jON.png

♥ Resource Laboratory ♥ Sugar Sweet kaocoeur87.gif     ♥ Commissions ♥ A Woman in Venice 

^how i'm feeling

79zjX9d.png  RMBIdpX.pngiaODIXz.png bdPIu2t.png

♥iSupport:

Spoiler

#3 Chaosian

Chaosian

WRPG Punk

• + Premium Members
  • 834 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:25 PM

Hyper-original plot, and there doesn't seem to be even ancillary information about characters.

That said, your art is right up there at top tier, and your screenshots are credible. Open design makes me happy. I'll keep an eye on this.

Level Designer • Narrative Designer • Editor • Sprite Artist • QA Tester • Boring Human Being • Completely Full of It
76561198025413056.png

#4 sapiboong

sapiboong

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 46 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:37 PM

Gorgeous art, enhanced mapping, and a promising adventure storyline! Twenty points to Gryffindor :3 ...Unless you're in a different house, that is~

I especially love your portraits! (Custom art +++) Terra and the Dark Elf are probably my favorites. And the game master is OH SO KYUUUUTTTTT *huggles and squishies*

Best of luck with this game! I'm looking forward to see how it'll turn out ^-^

I agree, the GM is absolutely adorable lol. He (or she?) might actually be my most favourite character~! Lol! 

Thank you for the wishes!

Hyper-original plot, and there doesn't seem to be even ancillary information about characters.

That said, your art is right up there at top tier, and your screenshots are credible. Open design makes me happy. I'll keep an eye on this.

I guess this one is still meant to be a teaser, lol. I don't bother writing anything about the characters in hope that someone could start guessing what their personality is based on the portrait, I guess`

Still, thank you for the input and I'll certainly prepare more information for each character :D

Spoiler

#5 Allusion

Allusion

♕ The Girl Who Lived (for cupcakes!) ♛

• Content Team
  • 403 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:38 AM

This game looks amazing! It reminds me a little of Sword Art Online (which is an awesome thing) and the artwork is just..sooooo adorable! QAQ 

Open world maps are crazy fun, yes, and not too many RM games I've played feature them! I really love how the dating sim element will be paired with such eccentric and interesting love interests as well! The mapping is superb--creative touches, lots of variation, and just overall well made~!

Hmm..my favorite girl...yikes, this is super difficult. Um...um...um...! 

I like...um...I like Kumi! She's so adorable, and her colors just make me smile with thoughts of cotton candy. But I also love Terra and Joan~ <333 The MC looks dashing as well! (Can't forget about him!) 

Really looking forward to this, hun! Don't forget to add a support bar, because I'm addicted to them and it's a problem and I think I need help. TT__TT

(And can I just say...dat logo. Win. Pure win.)

ravenclaw.png

"Virtually everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always."

~*My commission shop*~

support.png

tumblr_lre86uny3j1r35xuzo1_400.png

People I support:

Spoiler

Projects I support:

Spoiler

RPG Personality:

Spoiler

tumblr_lre86uny3j1r35xuzo1_400.png

#6 Knighterius

Knighterius

Possessed Apple

• Ace Member
  • 888 posts
  • LocationUnderneathe an Apple Tree
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:23 AM

Yay! It got accepted! ^~^ Sadly I'm not the first comment though! I was the first like, however. haha Regardless, nice clean looking game, glad to see some beautiful work. ^~^

"Come, Come, Dance with me under the moonlight, my sweet...dance until our feet bleed..."-The Enigma 

sWeCKF9.png14xl08o.png

I support the following brilliant people:

Spoiler

And the list goes on: 

Spoiler

Alons-y!

Spoiler

Spoiler

#7 sapiboong

sapiboong

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 46 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:28 AM

This game looks amazing! It reminds me a little of Sword Art Online (which is an awesome thing) and the artwork is just..sooooo adorable! QAQ 

Open world maps are crazy fun, yes, and not too many RM games I've played feature them! I really love how the dating sim element will be paired with such eccentric and interesting love interests as well! The mapping is superb--creative touches, lots of variation, and just overall well made~!

Hmm..my favorite girl...yikes, this is super difficult. Um...um...um...! 

I like...um...I like Kumi! She's so adorable, and her colors just make me smile with thoughts of cotton candy. But I also love Terra and Joan~ <333 The MC looks dashing as well! (Can't forget about him!) 

Really looking forward to this, hun! Don't forget to add a support bar, because I'm addicted to them and it's a problem and I think I need help. TT__TT

(And can I just say...dat logo. Win. Pure win.)

T-That's such kind praises... TT__TT

I'm so touched! Thank you so much!  :wub: / me become a happy bunny

And guess what?

I've made a more compact signature for you guys to use! 

Please use this signature (by copying the code below) if you want to support the game~!

support%20us.jpg

[url=http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/40036-inertia-chronicle/][img]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/mrsjunghoon/Signature%20IC%20Support.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Yay! It got accepted! ^~^ Sadly I'm not the first comment though! I was the first like, however. haha Regardless, nice clean looking game, glad to see some beautiful work. ^~^

Thanks for the first like!

Here's some cookie for you  :P

Yay, thank you for the praises!

Will definitely post some more when I have got some more updates xD

Spoiler

#8 ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer

The Most Enigmatic Person You Will Ever Meet

• Ace Member
  • 71 posts
  • LocationThe Internet
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:03 PM

AH MY EYES *^*

This game look really nice! The custom art work is really good! I love the way you do your artwork. *Tips Hat*  I also like the features that this game is going to have. The one that I find the most interesting is the Dating Sim one. I wonder how you are going to do that one  :huh: I haven't seen an Ace game that has that for awhile now. And the feature that I like best is that every window will be different instead of having the same old ones.

Very glad to hear that every menu will have very good graphics in them. I would like to see more in dept bios of the characters though. I am definitely keeping my eyes and this and can't wait for either a demo or the full game! ^-^ :D   

I support the following projects:

Spoiler

I support the following people:

Spoiler

RPG Tests That I Took  3768037_90x90.png?v=1411175343.13

Spoiler

My Projects I am Currently Working On:

Spoiler

GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

#9 sapiboong

sapiboong

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 46 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:56 PM

AH MY EYES *^*

This game look really nice! The custom art work is really good! I love the way you do your artwork. *Tips Hat*  I also like the features that this game is going to have. The one that I find the most interesting is the Dating Sim one. I wonder how you are going to do that one  :huh: I haven't seen an Ace game that has that for awhile now. And the feature that I like best is that every window will be different instead of having the same old ones.
Very glad to hear that every menu will have very good graphics in them. I would like to see more in dept bios of the characters though. I am definitely keeping my eyes and this and can't wait for either a demo or the full game! ^-^ :D

Yay, thank you for that!

In-depth character bio is coming real soon~
I hope that you can already somehow guess what their personalities are gonna be :D

Spoiler

#10 When Bugs Roam Ur House

When Bugs Roam Ur House

swagYOLOJustinBieber420#SelfieMagicBulletSnuggie

• Content Team
  • 793 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • RM Skill - Artist

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:49 PM

The story looks pretty interesting! And i agree, i love the art. My favourite character so far seems to be Clanette! She is so cute. 

If i have enough time, i'll have to remember to keep watching this and give it a shot.

• : D My *updated* tips-to-draw-guys thread! : D 

pn4XHxq.jpg

• Doing free sketches  My Art Thread 

#11 sapiboong

sapiboong

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 46 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:53 PM

The story looks pretty interesting! And i agree, i love the art. My favourite character so far seems to be Clanette! She is so cute. 

If i have enough time, i'll have to remember to keep watching this and give it a shot.

Glad to hear that~!

And a little bit of spoiler... Clanette has a great twist in her storyline~ xD 

Spoiler

#12 Soulpour777

Soulpour777

Kodo no Majutsushi

• + Premium Members
  • 2,579 posts
  • LocationVanir
  • RM Skill - Coder

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:54 PM

Awesome mapping, good display of characters and wow with all the cute characters, I like it :)

Check me out on YouTube for my tutorials and plugin videos.

soulxregalia_banner.jpg?w=625

If you support my works, please do have the time to include this banner in your site / forum signature.

SUPPORT ME ON PATREON

Spoiler

#13 sapiboong

sapiboong

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 46 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:56 PM

Awesome mapping, good display of characters and wow with all the cute characters, I like it :)

Thank you soo much :D

Spoiler

#14 Nekotori

Nekotori

♥ ~Gensokyo Cat ~♥

• Content Team
  • 849 posts
  • LocationThe Hakurei Shrine ♥~幻想郷の世界~♥ ♥The Fantasy Duo♥
  • RM Skill - Pixel Artist

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:31 PM

Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!! It look soooo gooooood~I love the art style, top notch anime quality ^~^ can't wait to see it in action~ ^~^

The protagonist looks so cool....

♥-Visit our current Touhou project! Made by LadyMinerva & Kotori-chan!-♥

7PCThlS.pnglWlXJlZ.png7PCThlS.png

nPKa5Er.png

I Support the Following

Spoiler

#15 sapiboong

sapiboong

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 46 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:28 PM

Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!! It look soooo gooooood~I love the art style, top notch anime quality ^~^ can't wait to see it in action~ ^~^

The protagonist looks so cool....

Glad to hear that :D

*spoiler :Another art of the protagonist will be added soon ^^

Spoiler

#16 sapiboong

sapiboong

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 46 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:32 AM

UPDATE! Inertia Chronicle- Official Trailer

( Website : www.sapiboong.com still under construction biggrin.gif )

Spoiler

#17 sapiboong

sapiboong

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 46 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:37 AM

Finished the battle system! 

Big thanks to Theolized who makes this awesome script~! :D

battle_zpsxj0rjdap.jpg

More updates coming soon! 

Spoiler

#18 sapiboong

sapiboong

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 46 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:59 AM

UPDATE! Inertia Chronicle's Scanning System

Scanning%20_1.png

Edited by sapiboong, 02 June 2015 - 09:10 AM.

Spoiler

#19 KainLightsworn

KainLightsworn

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:21 AM

Definitely adding this to my 'projects I follow and support' list. Hnnng this looks so good~

I seriously love your artwork for this. I would play the ever-loving hell out of a demo of this game. Also, serious props for that opening/trailer video. Very professional-looking. Was that done in an outside editor or with an in-game Show Picture command, because if it was the latter, you get all the props in the WORLD for that. O_O

***I SUPPORT***

9TA37JO.png

HfWmP88.png

***MY PROJECT***

Support%20Banner_2.png

#20 sapiboong

sapiboong

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 46 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:55 PM

Definitely adding this to my 'projects I follow and support' list. Hnnng this looks so good~

I seriously love your artwork for this. I would play the ever-loving hell out of a demo of this game. Also, serious props for that opening/trailer video. Very professional-looking. Was that done in an outside editor or with an in-game Show Picture command, because if it was the latter, you get all the props in the WORLD for that. O_O

Thank you so much for the kind commen and for adding the support banner in your sign! It really means a lot to me :D

Trailer video is done using an external video editor xD And yup, demo is our highest priority now! When it's do released, I hope to hear your feedback.

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rpg, fantasy, dating sim, sapiboong, anime, romance, inertia, chronicle, rpgmakervxace, the showroom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users