• Announcements

• RagingHobo

Forum Upgraded!   07/17/2017

We have successfully upgraded our forum to the latest version! Some things have moved around but don't worry everything is still there, we still need to find updated versions of the plugins we were using previously to restore everything to the way it was. There will be a running topic in the Feedback and Support in case you notice something wrong. Before you do so please clear your browser cache and close your browser completely to rule out a caching issue. Thank you for your patience during the outage and while we get everything back to 150%  

209 posts in this topic

pEPf7iz.png
This is a fan-made project, that is not associated with Hasbro, Inc. in any way.
The creator of this project will never make any money in any way from it.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is the property of Hasbro, Inc..

TMyiNhB.png

bNlYjr2.png
This is a fanmade Local Multiplayer Ponified Kid-Friendly Turn Based RPG based on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic TV series.

aOSj4X1.png
A unicorn pony, Twilight Sparkle receives a very important mission from Princess Celestia, the ruler of the magical land of Equestria.
She and her assistant, a baby dragon named Spike are sent to Ponyville, where her task will be to meet other ponies and study about the Magic of Friendship.
With their new friends, they'll go on adventures and solve various problems.

ie51hZ0.png
6xNmzqs.pngTwilight Sparkle
A book-loving unicorn pony with extraordinary magical abilities. Represents the element of Magic.
> high magical power and resistance
> high MP

kWfAXTx.pngRainbow Dash
An action-loving colorful pegasus pony. Represents the element of Loyalty.
> high speed
> weather control (elemental abilities)

yMJe02r.pngPinkie Pie
An extremely energetic and sociable earth pony. Represents the element of Laughter.
> high speed
> explosive abilities!
> party-buffing singing abilities

hczcfpn.pngApplejack
A brave, reliable, strong and mature earth pony. Represents the element of Honesty.
> high physical power and defense
> high HP
> party-buffing abilities
> lack of magical abilities
> low magic resistance

26IaOMg.pngRarity
A unicorn pony with good manners and love for beauty. Represents the element of Generosity.
> magical abilities dealing physical or magical damage
> party-protecting abilities

RCuyffo.pngFluttershy
A kind and shy, with love for animals pegasus pony. Represents the element of Kindness.
> low HP
> doesn't attack on her own - animal-calling abilities
> healing abilities
> party-buffing abilities

8iLHFOh.png

V3TJ0Sf.png

8pKZOtI.png

fcQ7PEY.png

nUroxzZ.png

ePK3qzx.png

gBPlRt0.png

MCb1yAt.png

fUIgy9c.png

wD2taHY.png

yFn1kr3.png

gRH6s0G.png

c5F1lA4.png

0QPnvSX.png

UtVVv4u.png

2a9Jvo2.png

Outdated Battle System - It will be completely remastered
vrfUqnt.png

9SXANWA.png

a1XDE5e.png

5GPoZNo.png
♥ PONIES!
Discover the Magic of Friendship!

♥ Story and events heavily based on the TV series
What happened in the show, will happen in the game along with RPG elements and additional plot.
Didn't watch the show? Don't worry, you'll absolutely not get lost because of that!
However, as the show can spoil the game, the game can spoil the show.

♥ Local Multiplayer (up to 2 players)
Discovering the Magic of Friendship with a real friend or siblings will be better, than doing that alone!
Explore Equestria, solve puzzles and fight together!

♥ Energetic Battle System
As everything will be based on hit-boxes, each skill will have different usage.
A single projectile will be better against singular large enemies,
while Area of Effect will perform better against multiple smaller enemies.
Besides that, the projectiles may have different behavior dependable on skill.

Some skills may also have interaction involved, like timed action,
chain of buttons or simple button mashing when casting powerful abilities such as Twilight's Magic Nova.

♥ Each pony has a set of unique skills
As each pony is different as the night is from the day, their abilities and specialties are different as well!

♥ Skill Tree
Each pony will have a different path, gain experience to improve or learn new abilities.

♥ Skill Assign System
Each pony can assign 8 abilities, either active or passive.
A good combination of active and passive skills may give decent (even unexpected) results.

♥ Custom graphics / HUDs / Interface / Maps / Gameplay - Very low amount of RTP stuff!
RTP absolutely doesn't match the theme anyway.

♥ Resource gathering and crafting
Collect materials to craft equipment;
Combine equip-able gems to get better-quality ones;
Collect herbs and plants to allow Zecora brew potions.

♥ Many cutscenes and events
...Even too many.
Take a break and relax for awhile.

♥ Songs!
Your favorite songs from the show will appear here as well!

♥ Minigames and Puzzles
Various minigames and solving puzzles to keep the boredom away!

♥ More PONIES!
... When you'll think, that you saw everypony already.

1SIhLw4.png
This game features one Original Track!

AkYopVx.png

Fp8tmw9.png

â–º LAST UPDATED: 31.08.2016
The project has been re-booted in the past, so many things were removed or remastered. As a result, a new credit list has been made. I'm sincerely sorry if your name disappeared, but I still really appreciate the help that you've gave me back then - I'll still remember you. I know it's my and only my fault. It may seem that your work has been wasted, but it helped me understand things before, so even though it may be not in the game, it will remain in my knowledge.

Ftuipao.png
Rikifive OGuN6Ta.gifThe Ruler of This Project
Shiggy dlz1DJR.gif Scripting Consultant

BETA TESTS SIGN UPS -
BlissAuthority [Proofreading]

Op5t7LQ.png
k6TxmXS.png BlackLiquidSorrow
k6TxmXS.png DShou
k6TxmXS.png MLPRPGMakerResources
k6TxmXS.png Pix3M
OGuN6Ta.gifRikifive
k6TxmXS.png RadiantKitsune
k6TxmXS.png Zacatron94

RD3Vfsq.png
eu0IBcp.pngo36zGsi.pngTCLt8XT.png

Dd3mAxb.png
OGuN6Ta.gifRikifive [ A Hoof on Scripts ]
dlz1DJR.gifShiggy [ Script Consultant & Major Script Support ]
k6TxmXS.pngHime - Data Backup, Follower Touch, 8-dir Movement
k6TxmXS.pngMoghunter - Anti-lag, Menu Cursor
k6TxmXS.pngNeon Black - CP Passive Skills
k6TxmXS.pngSixth - Custom Parameters
k6TxmXS.pngYanfly - Event Chase
k6TxmXS.pngYami - Skill Equip

icLmUuy.png
dlz1DJR.gifShiggy - for offering help with scripting
k6TxmXS.pngSilenity - for giving me a spare key for RMVXAce
k6TxmXS.pngRissquette - for making a track on my request ("Hoof It")
k6TxmXS.pngSixth - for helping with scripting
k6TxmXS.pngKockaAdmiralac - for helping with scripting
k6TxmXS.pngDigiDeity - for helping with scripting
k6TxmXS.pngDoubleX - for helping with scripting
k6TxmXS.pngEvgenij - for helping with scripting
k6TxmXS.pngNataxinus - for helping with scripting

K8zLzl6.png
Not available yet.

zGYsxGl.png
You can support this game by taking this icon!
MLP-The%20Game%20Icon.gif
This icon is filled with magic, which indicates development progress of the game!
Take that icon to your signature and watch how the magic in it is growing!
To take that icon, simply highlight it and copy & paste to your signature.

This will fill your signature with MAGIC!

You can also support the game by simply taking this banner with you!

MLP-The%20Game%20Banner.png

Edited by Rikifive
Update #18

The game itself isn't bad, I like the system and whatnot, the fact that you're a grown man scares me XD, If a demo is released I will play it in secret, It'd be kind of awkward if my girlfriend walked in on me playing this. All-in-all it looks promising.

Rikifive likes this

Thank you for your kind words!

Quote of Awesomeness:

" (...) the fact that you're a grown man scares me XD (...) "

How to say that... Most of the MLP viewers are male people (more than 80% are male [based on surveys], which surprised even the creators of MLP) around 15-25 years old. I can't believe I'm watching that by myself, but... It's kinda normal by looking at the numbers... Anyway, you're right. That's weird indeed.

And don't worry - I'll not tell anyone about our little secret. :D

Edited by Rikifive

the fact that you're a grown man scares me

If the worst thing about him is that he enjoys a children's show then he must be a pretty stand up guy.

Glad to see you've made a showroom post Rikifive, and such a fancy one at that!

I'm pretty surprised by the number of menu options, what do they all mean?

Rikifive likes this

the fact that you're a grown man scares me

If the worst thing about him is that he enjoys a children's show then he must be a pretty stand up guy.

Glad to see you've made a showroom post Rikifive, and such a fancy one at that!

I'm pretty surprised by the number of menu options, what do they all mean?

Thank you for your support and high amount of kind words. =)

Sorry for Polish Language in screenshots, but no need to worry - I will release the English version too.

The commands are:

Items

> Skills

> Equipment

> Status

> State list

> Skill Tree

> Currencies

> Bestiary

> Music Player

> Picture Gallery

> Formation

> Load Game

> Save Game

> Options

Everything will be used (I'm still wondering about multiple currencies). The fancy stuff (music/gallery/bestiary) will be filled up and working.

Thanks again! :)

Edited by Rikifive

I was never too much into MLP in the first place because I always find cute things creepy and scary~ xD

Oh well, this project though is really well done. :) I don't find it surprising that most guys are into MLP. It's kind of the same with Touhou in my opinion. :3 I'll be waiting to see what you have in this project in the future~ ^-^ I really love your designs of Moghunter's Menus and UIs.

Rikifive likes this

I was never too much into MLP in the first place because I always find cute things creepy and scary~ xD

Oh well, this project though is really well done. :) I don't find it surprising that most guys are into MLP. It's kind of the same with Touhou in my opinion. :3 I'll be waiting to see what you have in this project in the future~ ^-^ I really love your designs of Moghunter's Menus and UIs.

I'm surprised, that I'm watching that, really! :D

I think that's because I have a younger brother, so I watched animated shows for a long time, I simply get used to that.

I'm not hiding, that I'm enjoying that kind of stuff.

I'm not saying, that I'm watching every "pink" stuff. Barbie etc. aren't for me :D (Okay I watched one full-length Barbie movie few years ago, but that's all, I swear!)

I'm enjoying Disney's stuff, Ice age etc. and surprisingly MLP.

I'm weird I know, I simply love to laugh, be happy and stuff like that keeps me distracted form cruelness of this world. :)

Look how many "I'm" are there! =)

Quote of awesomeness:

I really love your designs of Moghunter's Menus and UIs.

I was thinking about making HUD more ponified, to match the content, but the source material itself has to much pinkness, so I decided to make a simply one. :P

Glad you liked it! =)

And thank you for kind words! :)

Edited by Rikifive
LadyMinerva likes this

Y'know what, I gotta comment~

I personally admit, I'm okay with MLP but the fan base did put me off (only the obsessive, in your face "I'm a pony/brony, get over it" ones though), but I've seen alot of fanart that makes me wonder if I should maybe watch it (My boyfriend would never let me hear the end of it xD but he loves pokemon, so he can hush!)

I comment though to say, this does look pretty good actually. I see alot of different graphics too - nothing to default, and it goes with the overall concept. Nothing out of place. Also, I love crafting and dungeon crawling games.

I've been here a few times after impulsively clicking your banner everytime I see your post because it amuses me, and I will definetely love to see a demo :)

Keep it up, I wanna see a demo sometime :3

Edited by Takeo212
Rikifive likes this

I personally admit, I'm okay with MLP but the fan base did put me off (only the obsessive, in your face "I'm a pony/brony, get over it" ones though), but I've seen alot of fanart that makes me wonder if I should maybe watch it (My boyfriend would never let me hear the end of it xD but he loves pokemon, so he can hush!)

I comment though to say, this does look pretty good actually. I see alot of different graphics too - nothing to default, and it goes with the overall concept. Nothing out of place. Also, I love crafting and dungeon crawling games.

I've been here a few times after impulsively clicking your banner everytime I see your post because it amuses me, and I will definetely love to see a demo :)

Why, thank you!

I know the "brony community" can be annoying sometimes, I heard many times, that they're obsessive about ponies etc. Thankfully I'm not that kind of a person... Or maybe? I'm ponifying this forum by my stuff (sorry). =P I know people have their own interests and they can watch whatever they like, I'm not judging anyone by that nor telling them to watch things, that I watch. I'm not even considering myself as a member of the brony community. I'm just simply watching that, making a game and that's all. =)

For now I can't even show any graphic like battlebacks (this one on ss is just a placeholder) and maps, since I'm working on it. There will be so much to do (for example map of Ponyville etc.) =P

Quote of Awesomeness:

" (...) wonder if I should maybe watch it (My boyfriend would never let me hear the end of it xD but he loves pokemon, so he can hush!)"

You're female so I think that wouldn't be a big deal comparing to me. =P

Another Quote of Awesomeness:

"I've been here a few times after impulsively clicking your banner everytime I see your post because it amuses me, and I will definetely love to see a demo  :) "

You really surprised me here! =P

Thank you for kind words! =)

I'll do my best! =)

Edited by Rikifive

Why, thank you!

I know the "brony community" can be annoying sometimes, I heard many times, that they're obsessive about ponies etc. Thankfully I'm not that kind of a person... Or maybe? I'm ponifying this forum by my stuff (sorry). =P I know people have their own interests and they can watch whatever they like, I'm not judging anyone by that nor telling them to watch things, that I watch. I'm not even considering myself as a member of the brony community. I'm just simply watching that, making a game and that's all. =)

For now I can't even show any graphic like battlebacks (this one on ss is just a placeholder) and maps, since I'm working on it. There will be so much to do (for example map of Ponyville etc.) =P

THAT I can handle and like. I have nothing against the series, just that side of the fanbase (its like alot of things really. Everything has that group and its quite off putting). In honestly, that fact your actually nice and not one of those fans makes me want to try this out more. It makes me want to maybe see MLP is a RPG stype as well as enjoy something new and different.

Your animated progress banner always catches my attention, and though it's sitting at 11% still, i can't help but click! It's what happens when your interested in a project ;)

Ha, I'm female yea, but its more about personality. Though I do admit, I would get it lighter than males - which is sad to say.

Overall though, according to your description it sounds like my type of game so no matter if it's humans or ponies, I do look forward to any productions on this~

Rikifive likes this

Quote of Pure Awesomeness:
"(...) I have nothing against the series, just that side of the fanbase (...) In honestly, that fact your actually nice and not one of those fans makes me want to try this out more. (...)"
Yeah... this community is filled with trolls, but overall they're VERY nice from what I saw (seriously I was surprised by that how nice they are).
And... Thank you very much for your support, I really appreciate that. *what to say...* *ehm* To be honest - You're a really kind person too. =)

Surprising Quote of Purer Awesomeness:
"Your animated progress banner always catches my attention, and though it's sitting at 11% still, i can't help but click! (...)"
That still surprises me. =P
And the sad 11%... That's because I'm stuck with some scripts and... I must rely on the community. BUT soon I'll start mapping and it will go at double speed!

Even More Surprising Quote of Even Purer Awesomeness:
"(...) It's what happens when your interested in a project  ;) "
I'm really glad you liked it! =) Many people avoids my project because of... ponies... Especially my friends I guess.

*Okay I'm done* - Quote:
"Ha, I'm female yea, but its more about personality. Though I do admit, I would get it lighter than males - which is sad to say."
My friends acted weird when they realized what I'm doing... Yes, I told everybody about that and I didn't care what they would think about me. =) 

Thank you again! =)

--------------------------------------------------------------
@ EDIT:
biOkPQe.png
I worked several days on minor changes and HUD.

m0KEOOV.png
If you have any suggestions how to improve the look, feel free to express your opinion =)

Besides some issues with scripts I think the game is ready for mapping, so the progress will go a little bit faster.
I also have to make animations for ~200 skills; even more items/weapons/armors, but I'll do them partly as the game progresses.

~ It's not that significant update, but it's always a good news =)

Edited by Rikifive

Whoo! Update!

I like that battle HUD though. Also, only 2 characters per battle sounds great! No OP teams and such, and skill allocation sounds really cool actually.

I feel the pain on the skill animations ;-; I wish you luck with those, and yea, do them overtime! (I have a habit of doing it all at once then hating everything...)

Yay for 12% progress bar :3

look forward to seeing some maps!

Rikifive likes this

Wow, This project looks really well made, you must have put a lot of work into it. I myself am not a MLP fan, so I probably won't play it, but you have my full support!

Also, on a side note, Wow! That's a lot of credits, how big is your development team?!

Edited by FLG'sRetnuh
Rikifive likes this

Thanks! I'm putting all of my heart into this game =P

Also, on a side note, Wow! That's a lot of credits, how big is your development team?!

Only me and perhaps a little bit of help from friend of my sisters =P

Lots of people in credits = lots of downloaded art to work with. =)

I myself am not a MLP fan, so I probably won't play it, but you have my full support!

That's fine, you're probably not the only one. =)

THANK YOU for your support! =)

Retnuh likes this

I would love to release the demo as soon as possible, but it takes so much time. :<

Perhaps you could play it with her later. ;-)

Edited by Rikifive

I find your lack of Trixie DISTURBING!

Other than that, can't wait to see more :D

There will be more than 6 playable ponies and Trixie will be one of them. Can't say more for now. =)

Glad you liked it! =)

Meinos Kaen likes this

Will there be an English version?

Of course! There's no other option! =)

I'm planning to make 2 versions for now: English and Polish.

This will require some work, but don't worry about that. =)

Perhaps (with huge question mark) it will support more languages in the future. But it would need help from other people, who could help with translating.

This game's sheer amount of fluffyness make it a bit toi much for me, but there are so many features that it got me going. I'll add your crystal heart to my signature.

Rikifive and Takeo212 like this

Why, thank you!

Yeah, that's kinda awkward to play such a game, but don't worry - there's no problem. =) I was aware, that many people will avoid that, but on the other hand, I'm sure the others will be interested (mostly outside the community). =)