• Announcements

• RagingHobo

Forum Upgraded!   07/17/2017

We have successfully upgraded our forum to the latest version! Some things have moved around but don't worry everything is still there, we still need to find updated versions of the plugins we were using previously to restore everything to the way it was. There will be a running topic in the Feedback and Support in case you notice something wrong. Before you do so please clear your browser cache and close your browser completely to rule out a caching issue. Thank you for your patience during the outage and while we get everything back to 150%  

13 posts in this topic

tss_zpsd804sfzp.jpeg

CaligulaGameTitle_zps5899a9f6.jpg

Story

The game follows the real life events of the late Roman Emperor Caligula and his sister Drusilla during his short reign. You will explore Rome and deal with the senate while living the life of a Emperor. The story also has a focus on the relationship between Caligula and his sister Drusilla which was considered taboo at the time.

Characters

caligulia-2.png

Caligula - The young Roman Emperor

drusilla-4.png

Drusilla - Sister of Caligula

Macro - Head of the palace guards

Lucca - Personal slave to Drusilla

Features:

-RPG level progression.

-Historical weapons and armor to equip your party with

-Voice overs at key story events

-Quest system

-Trade goods system

-Sideview turn based battle system

Credits

DEVELOPER
Lato

CHARATER ART
Tyliea Spero

CUSTOM PIXEL ART
Lato
Stalin The Stallion
Sherman3D
Charles Hurst

EVENTS
Clord
Lato

SCRIPTS
Victor Saint
Yanfly
V.M of D.T

Music
Quin Mithilden
Kain Vinosec
Kairi Sawler

Voice Actors
Martin
Minx
Jordan Sailors

Mapping
BrettUltimus

Screenshots

again%20drusllas_zpsc8a0habc.png

Capturexx_zps21586ddd.png

macro%20screen_zpsulmfqwy0.png

We are on Greenlight!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=633275544

We are on Steam!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/454570/

Edited by Latoa
Crescent and Chaosian like this

Is there a download link for the finished game?

Ah Kaz! Still alive and kicking :lol: we have to be the oldest ones here lol.

I updated the topic. Yes the game is on Indiegamestand, I added a link.

kaz likes this

I saw the movie. Just wondering, will I be able to fist brides on their wedding day? lol just kidding

Looks interesting, can't wait to check it out.

I saw the movie. Just wondering, will I be able to fist brides on their wedding day? lol just kidding

Looks interesting, can't wait to check it out.

I believe you mean the husband.

This is a historical game so it does follow history very closely. I think people will find it more mature then your average RPG maker game, then again we have custom art and voice overs.

If you like what you see give us a yes vote, every vote helps!

Relation to / inspiration from the 1979 film? S:]

Yes! Most of our funding actually came from the guy that owns the Geovini collection...the guy who inherited all the movie stuff. I actually have a print from the movie of Caligula and Drusilla on my fireplace "D 

Chaosian likes this

It looks interesting, but I do have to point out that the huge busts cover up over half the map. I like the idea of seeing so much of your characters, but it just seems distracting from what might be going on with the map during that time. Perhaps this is just a personal preference, but I like to be able to compare what the characters are saying to the action on the map.

It looks interesting, but I do have to point out that the huge busts cover up over half the map. I like the idea of seeing so much of your characters, but it just seems distracting from what might be going on with the map during that time. Perhaps this is just a personal preference, but I like to be able to compare what the characters are saying to the action on the map.

The busts cover up half the map? I will look into this, I will take a good hard look!

@Nightgazer Yea I put up a demo to get the word out and get some votes, and well we didn't get a single vote lol so ya.

-Update- Added a much better video that shows the game better.

Edited by Latoa

-Big update!-

I am completely reworking the game with community feedback after the success of Drusilla Dreams and getting on Steam. And to better reflect the change we have a new title screen!

Chaosian and Crescent like this