Photo
  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Rikifive

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness

• Forum Admins
  • 5608 posts
  • LocationEquestria First Language - Polish           Game Maker & Ace User                                  
  • RM Skill - Game Developer

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:47 PM

It was just done via events, nothing special nor complicated. ^^ (Script call + some work with an image [text, that pops out])

I believe I can :fly:.

LraXqtS.png

Want to see SCIENCE in RPG Maker VX Ace? Try these games:

Super Coolstory Bros. | Chain Reaction | Good VS Evil: The Fateful Curse | Frozen Dream | Eric Chronicles - Adventure to The Starting Position

#22 Linnet5

Linnet5

• Ace Member
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • RM Skill - Musician

Posted 18 December 2015 - 08:17 PM

I really like the autosave as well! :) as previously said very good job on this game! :D

LI8jcJo.jpg

#23 Rikifive

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness

• Forum Admins
  • 5608 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:17 AM

Thank you! I really appreciate your comments! ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

LraXqtS.png

Super Coolstory Bros. | Chain Reaction | Good VS Evil: The Fateful Curse | Frozen Dream | Eric Chronicles - Adventure to The Starting Position

#24 Saeryen

Saeryen

Song Queen and Catty Lander

• Ace Member
  • 452 posts
  • LocationThe Catty Lands
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:47 PM

I just played this. It's very well done!

It's not easy, though. I died twice on level 1. Not that that's bad, I like a bit of a challenge.

I noticed when I exited I got some kind of error message, don't know what that's about. I love the art and the mechanics. Good job, Riki!

Banner.png

landssupportbar_zpsgmnjxvkc.jpg

The above support bar was made by the wonderful culai03!

Games I Support:

Spoiler

21.jpg

#25 Rikifive

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness

• Forum Admins
  • 5608 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 07:35 PM

YAY! Thank you! I'm really happy to hear that! :3

Yeah, the difficulty is kinda high, but once you'll get the strategy then it becomes easy. (=

Ah, I probably know what error you got - you can find details in the known issues under download section. I got that error many times when developing this game.

The error comes from the input script, that for some reason throws errors when exiting the game. It's not my fault, so I honestly have no idea how to fix this. I've reported that to the author, but it seems that he has abandoned that ship.

The only solution would be to change the input system and re-code the whole key configuration, however, the game seems to be running perfectly, so I kinda don't see a point in doing this yet, considering, that it's just a small game. You can ignore that error. ^^

Thank you very much Saeryen!! TEOP5KU.png

LraXqtS.png

#26 Saeryen

Saeryen

Song Queen and Catty Lander

• Ace Member
  • 452 posts
  • LocationThe Catty Lands
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Posted 16 October 2016 - 07:57 PM

You're welcome! I'm so glad you're happy with my feedback.

Banner.png

landssupportbar_zpsgmnjxvkc.jpg

The above support bar was made by the wonderful culai03!

Games I Support:

Spoiler

21.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ) games, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), arcade, shooter, sidescroller, bullethell, minigame, rmvx-ace, rikifive, masterpiece theater

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users