The World's Greatest Evil

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:55 PM

Ruined Future: The Bad Ending

“Truth is not Reality.. But Reality is the Truth.”

105f25fa24.jpg

Abstract: So Journey of the Truant God was a complete failure. Hack and Slash wasn't going to work, because of all the things that had to be put in it. However, I've been working on this project on the side, which as gotten a good reputation among my small group of friends. Ruined Future is the sequel to a prequel game.
Genre: RPG
Game Progression: The Game is more than an hour long, but it also has two maps completed, and currently working on the third.
Recruitment: Someone to check my grammar, please. Other than that, someone to help me give new ideas.

Story:
The End of the Sengoku Period. In 234 AD, Hydra Phantom succeeded in bringing back Xion, the Ultima God of Destruction, and broke the world apart into different pieces. However, he lost control of Xion, and Xion destroyed his soul, before going back to their resting place. Humanity, still ravaged by the events, rebuilt themselves with new traditions. Afterwards, they renamed their countries, or what was left of them. To the southwest, was the small island of Gingalain, to the east, the City of Quartz and the City of Ruby. To the northwest, the City of Sapphire, and finally, in the north, was the City of Diamond.

Humanity lived in peace for one hundred years. However, the Immortal King, known as Siegfried Pluto, and his Knights of the Round Table, invaded other lands, and took them as his own. With the three cities under his domain, he named the land the "Granite Empire". Then, he turned his attention to the Goddesses, the mediums of the World's Balance, and their sacred treasures. That's where the story begins.

The game as it stands is 8 hours long, or so.

Chapters:

Chapter Prologue: The Priestess of Quartz- Complete!

Chapter One: Daughter of An Evil Man- Complete!

Chapter Two: The Federation- Complete!

Chapter Three: The Crystal Empire- Complete!

Chapter Four: The Final Fight Against the King of Kings- Complete!

Chapter Five: Camelot- Complete!

Chapter Six: Hero of the Nibelungenlied- Complete!

Chapter Seven: Ghosts of the Past- Complete!

Chapter Final: Belief- Finished!

Character Bios:
Player Protagonists
243e770f24.png
Xane
Race: Human
A man who lives in the Village of Elm, on Gingalain. While living in peace, his village was destroyed, before being sent away by an unknown force. Once he finds out his village was destroyed, he returns to where his village was. From there, he meets the Goddess of Spirit, Sempronia. He works with her as an ally and friend to Sempronia, not just to help her, but figure out what happened to his village. He is a man of truth and honesty, and because of this, very gullible. He acts as the leader from time to time.

a79e283059.png
Sempronia
Race: Human/Medium
A "medium" is someone who can talk to the Gods, or a figurehead of them. Sempronia is the Goddess of the Spirit Temple, though her title does not mean she's an actual Goddess. Before meeting Xane, she traveled with Alex, her guardian and servant to her. Originally, she came from Quartz to investigate the Gingalain Incident, and to see if the Sacred Treasure, the Time Gear of Gingalain, was safe. She meets Xane and Miyasaki afterwards, and treats them like family. Kind and trusting, she's is beloved by any who come in contact with her.

69194c118e.png
Miyasaki Yoritoki
A young man with no recollection of his memories. Finding himself in Ruby with a splitting headache, he travels to Gingalain, seeing if he can figure out his identity from investigation. When Xane and Sempronia arrive in Gingalain, he is intrigued by their actions, and follows them, before making himself known and joining their ranks. Throughout the story, Miyasaki can be seen as a strategist to Sempronia and Xane, as well as a deadpan snarker to others. Planning, and generally a nice person to be around.

16f4b7185a.png
Lucretia Pluto/Princess Parthia the II
The Princess of Diamond, and Siegfried's daughter, Lucretia, otherwise known as Parthia the II, is a commander in Quartz, who was sent to serve King Bors, along with Knight General Lamorak. Being the successor to Siegfried, a lot of pressure is put upon her, as both a woman, and as royalty. To prevent this, she hides her identity to the heroes, before having it revealed. She believes in her father's dream of a "World without Sadness" but also believes the Goddesses should be apart of this plan too. To Xane and Miyasaki, she's a confident woman who lets nothing get past her, but at times, things relating to the Empire do get to her, especially those relating to her Father. Honorable, honest and a dedicated worker, she is also a loyal retainer to the Goddesses, and any lord she serves.

7d6528abe6.png

Tamayo Fuuma

The last ninja from the Fuuma tribe, she joins the Federation out of desperate measures. Her parents have been missing for fifteen years, and she's dedicated to find the mystery behind them. She fights Xane and party at Eastside Tower, she nearly commits seppuku, before being motivated by Xane and co to continue to pursue her dreams. She then stands beside Xane and company to defeat the Granite Empire, and the Federation. The oldest of the group, besides Miyasaki, she shares a relationship with the Dark Knight, Mordred and Kazami Decim. Proud and honorable, she cares not for what side she chooses, as long as her goals of finding her parents are completed.
The Granite Empire
33fd991ade.png
Siegfried Pluto- The Immortal King/King of Kings
Race: Immortal
Siegfried Pluto, the first king of the Granite Empire, and the father of Lucretia. Known as the "Immortal King" throughout the world, Siegfried is a calm and patient man, who wishes nothing but the end of Human Sadness, through the elimination of death. In order to do so, he needs to destroy the Time Gears and the Crystals that house them. He is the First Knight of the Round Table, and his sacred weapon is Balmung, the Sword of Holy Dragon Blood. The Main Villain of the Story.

His theme is that of Emperor Oblivion's.

ecfb408f2e.png
Mordred Yoritoki- The Dark Knight
Race: ???
Siegfried's Knight, the Third Knight of the Round Table. Known as the Black or Dark Knight among the other knights, they're a silent individual who's never seen with his armor off. Loyal to Siegfried, and the queen, Izanami. He's the closest to Siegfried, and Siegfried confides most of his plans to them. Has a connection to Lucretia and Miyasaki, they seek to end them both. A loyal, silent and dedicated person to the cause of his lord. Their Sword is called Black Bane, known for its sleek black hilt, and the Bane is named after how no one has seen the sword itself.

Their Theme is that of Matabei Goto's.

For without their armor, see the spoiler below.

Spoiler

aa48d255b8.png
Artemis Winter- Diamond’s Purple Jewel
Race: Human?
A assassin that works for Siegfried. She is his Second Knight of the Round Table, and does all the dirty work for Siegfried. After the death of Parthia the I, Siegfried met Artemis, and almost made her queen, if not for intervention by Izanami, the current queen. Cold and calculating, she will stop at nothing to kill those who go against her lord, or those who insult her lord, her loyalty to him means that much to her. Her weapons are daggers and knives, but her Sacred Skill is Assassination Classroom, named after how a single ninja clean housed everyone in a school building with only nine swipes of his blade. She is connected to Lucretia.

Her theme is that of Katsuie Shibata's.

For True Artemis Form, open spoiler below.

Spoiler

f41a1e254c.png
Lancelot Du Lac- Knight of Absolute Righteousness
Race: Immortal
A Knight of Righteousness, he is the Fourth Knight of the Round Table. Before his knighthood, he was famously known for fighting off a single army with a tree branch, before turning that tree branch into his Sacred Sword, Arondight. His dedication to Siegfried is bound by a pact of righteousness and justice, and does everything he does in that manner. He is the Leader of the Men of Righteous Valor, a army unit dedicated to him. A righteous and honorable man above, he too believes the Goddesses should be involved with Siegfried's world, but his opinions mean nothing but salt to his lord. He has two Sacred Weapons, Raikiri the Lightning Edge and Arondight, the Sword of Righteous Valor.

His theme is that of Muneshige Tachibana's.

81659aa261.png
Claus Kanzaki- The Doctor
Race: Magus/Human
A Spellcaster who lived in Quartz, he was famous for bringing back the first person back to life. He was sought by Siegfried to help him pursue his dream of a world without death. He is married to Shefa Kanzaki, another spellcaster who constantly follows him around. His Special Weapon is the Loki-Tree, a staff that supposedly grants chaos to the person who wields it. A very serious and polite man, as well as protective of Shefa. His life revolves around her.

Shefa and Claus share the Theme Demon's Raining Down from Heaven.

893bc12630.png
Shefa Kanzaki- White Witch of Bloody Flowers
Race: Human?
The Spellcaster of Diamond, and Claus’ wife. A bloodthirsty and savage individual with a bit of a snarky tone to her. She carries a disease(Real Life it's known as Tuberculosis) and cannot be cured naturally from it. To prevent this, she has to take medicine, which occasionally cripples her powers. She’s the known for her cruelty to everyone and hatred towards Lucretia. Her weapon of choice is the Magic Rod, which increases her abilities to use magic, even when incapacitated.
Shefa and Claus share the Theme Demon's Raining Down from Heaven.

The Kalliope-Ourania Federation

8f49dd14dc.png

Kazami Decim- Kazama Decime

Race: Homunculus

A man of no origin, but claims to be from the Mystic Realm. Leads the covert force of the Federation, a group that both works and fights the Granite Empire. He himself, is the leader of the Federation, and also shares this title with Anna. Enigmatic, curious of human actions, and also interested in Xane's actions for the Time Gears. Formerly a playable character in his playable debut, now a important character to the plot. His Theme is Battle of Ordeal.

8c4254d5e8.png

Anna Rhasphody- Goddess of Music

Race: Half Goddess

A woman from the Mystic Realm, she is the true leader of the Mystic Realm. Arrogant, confident in her ablities as a mage and a goddess, she is the Mystic of Music, and the new "Goddess" of the Knowledge Temple. Formerly the main protagonist in her own game, but now leads a secondary role in this one. Finds interest in Sempronia, and the other characters, as they fight through the world. Her Theme is the Theme of Kyogoku Maria.

3358e74a59.png

Luseria  "Katanaka no Mochimitsu Kurime" Akechi- Sakura Swordswoman

Race: Guardian

A woman from the Mystic Realm, she was created to protect the Hourai Shrine, from danger. Now apart of the Federation, she is Kazami's right arm, and a General of their army. Throughout the land, she is known as the Sakura Swordswoman towards all, and a sadist to those who fight her- and live. She sees Xane and company as a threat to the Federation, and also worthy opponents as well. Her theme is the Theme of Ii Naotora.

eda56b0304.png

Hisakiyo Anegkoji- The Mystic Playwright

Race: Mystic

A fruity prophet, he is one of Anna's retainers. Before coming to the human realm, he foresaw the coming of the Five Heroes, who he believes to be Xane and his company. He is skilled in his clairvoyance skills, and heavily appreciated around Anna and her company. A high ranking general in the Kalliope-Ourania Federation, he is a bit silly, hammy and overall a benevolent person. His theme is Regional Lord.

7b302c1ba8.png

Sinnafain Roralei- Queen of Darkhollow

Race: Elf/Mystic

One of Anna's warlords that live in her territory. The Elf Queen, and at times, the spokesperson for the Federation, and Anna herself. Originally against Kazami and Anna, before joining them on their adventure. Now, a loyalist to the Federation cause, and her heart loyal to Anna. Deceiving, a trickster, large in all the right places. She's arrogant to those not in the Federation. Her theme is Satori Maiden, 3rd Eye.

2723e2ec0c.png

Leviathan(Yayoi) Takanashi- Demon of Kalliope

Race: Demon/Calamity God

Leviathan, otherwise Yayoi Takanashi, is a divine spirit. She is a Demon who was originally bred to be a God of Calamity, by Izanami-no-Mikoto. However, the process was only half correct, her sister, Himiko Takanashi became a full God of Calamity, while she was a demon. She fled towards the safety of Kalliope, out of the fear of her life, and married Kazami Decim, as his wife, and Queen of the Kalliope-Ourania Federation. She is shy for a demon, but is willing to protect the things she loves. Her theme is Birth of a God.

Credits:
Sprites:
Frontier Works: Futuristic Heroes and BGM Resource Pack
Soramani-Kagmone-Kagmone for sprites
Kingdom of Rise and Fall for sprites
Chocolate Mint Tree for sprites
Closet and Closet VXAce for sprites

Scripts:
Yanfly for the Party System, Ace Status Menu, Ace Battle Engine, Skill Cost Manager, Ace Save Engine, Yami for the Battle Symphony Engine and Nicke for the XS Core Engine(couldn't find your script, sorry!).

Music
Sengoku Basara 3 and 4/Sumeragi Original Soundtrack
Bravely Default Original Soundtrack
Bravely Second Original Soundtrack
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Soundtrack

Fire Emblem Fates Soundtrack

Fire Emblem Awakening Soundtrack

Fate/Zero's Original Soundtrack, Disk 1 and 2

Pokemon Diamond Pearl and Platinum Soundtrack

Pokemon Explorers of Sky Soundtrack

Fate/Grand Order OST

Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism Original Soundtrack

Persona 4 Original Soundtrack

Pokemon Sun and Moon Original Soundtrack

Pokemon Black and White 2 Original Soundtrack

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Original Soundtrack

Screenshots:
281c5830b9.png33dc57c631.jpg921c04ff92.jpgf3e97ba0e7.jpg499f12e753.jpg4638eb4c7a.jpgecbd294ff5.pngbd2a06b754.jpg

Features:

• Health Bars
  • Alignment System, affects stats and bonuses in battle.

DL: http://www.mediafire...ture_Shadow.exe

Anything else, you can PM me about, I’d like all suggestions. Thanks!

Edited by ShadowfrostZen, 19 May 2017 - 07:21 AM.

Want to Support my Game? Click Below!

6419fc1b93.png

56faf8529b.png6eedc43e18.png3d4914d52d.png

WFwF3UQ.pngupNtsqf.jpgEKDPLyn.pngVUZHPw8.png5F1LrHq.pngYAwN2DW.pngQRnWXZL.pngMqSHLKF.png7VOEFiz.png

#2 LadyMinerva

LadyMinerva

♥The Ghost Princess~♥

• + Sponsor
  • 763 posts
  • LocationHakugyukurou Manor ♥~幻想郷の世界~♥ ♥The Fantasy Duo♥
  • RM Skill - Designer

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:50 AM

I'll give this demo a try~ I'm sorry to hear about your other project, considering that you took some time to make it. Oh well, I'll look forward to your progress with this project as the time goes by :) Keep it up!

♥-Visit our current Touhou project! Made by LadyMinerva & Kotori-chan!-♥

7PCThlS.pnglWlXJlZ.png7PCThlS.png

♥-Minerva's Mapping Emporium! Coming very later to the forums!-♥

7PCThlS.pngHv5FaeB.png7PCThlS.png

♥♥

ISupport your dreams!~♥

Spoiler

#3 ShadowfrostZen

ShadowfrostZen

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:01 PM

I'll give this demo a try~ I'm sorry to hear about your other project, considering that you took some time to make it. Oh well, I'll look forward to your progress with this project as the time goes by :) Keep it up!

Thanks! The other project isn't dead, it's just in the shop. Keep watch for the updates!
Edit: tell me what you think, alright? :)

Edited by Alicia, 08 February 2016 - 12:17 PM.

6419fc1b93.png

WFwF3UQ.pngupNtsqf.jpgEKDPLyn.pngVUZHPw8.png5F1LrHq.pngYAwN2DW.pngQRnWXZL.pngMqSHLKF.png7VOEFiz.png

#4 ShadowfrostZen

ShadowfrostZen

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:55 PM

Ruined Future has been updated with the following

• Story Updated
  • New Events Updated
  • Ruby is Unlocked! You can now do 3/4th's of Ruby's story.

Though, there's still no extra classes. I'm still deciding those.

New Download added for Google Docs: https://drive.google...MnRPMjB4dlA1NXc

Edited by Alicia, 11 February 2016 - 09:46 AM.

6419fc1b93.png

#5 Whiona

Whiona

☆ Opal Starlight ☆

• 268 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:40 PM

Wow, those portraits look really pretty! I like your windowskin border a lot too. Shefa sounds really interesting! I'm intrigued by the idea of a terminally ill villain. It's not the sort of thing that you see very often. Lucretia also sounds cool. I have to wonder why Shefa hates her so much. The dialogue looks to be well-written from the screenshots.

I'll give this demo a try once I'm done with another one I agreed to play! I am unfortunately a bit behind on everything lately.

Website  Twitter  Tumblr  itch.io  Deviantart  Toyhouse

Current project:
ctjPcGv.png

Completed project:
GaS6AFm.png

Projects I support:
Spoiler

#6 ShadowfrostZen

ShadowfrostZen

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:58 PM

Wow, those portraits look really pretty! I like your windowskin border a lot too. Shefa sounds really interesting! I'm intrigued by the idea of a terminally ill villain. It's not the sort of thing that you see very often. Lucretia also sounds cool. I have to wonder why Shefa hates her so much. The dialogue looks to be well-written from the screenshots.

I'll give this demo a try once I'm done with another one I agreed to play! I am unfortunately a bit behind on everything lately.

Thanks! I tend to use it for all my RPGs. Also, thank you about Shefa. She's one of the interesting and better characters of this game. Lucretia is also my favorite character too! .. Well, out of those in creation.

Please do. Give me your thoughts and regards!

6419fc1b93.png

#7 ShadowfrostZen

ShadowfrostZen

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:37 PM

Small update for something special.
Answer this suspicious poll: http://strawpoll.me/6809566
Thank you!

7d65a87175.jpg

.. Well, I can see who won this poll.

With a total of 3-2 votes, Lucretia wins. Time to begin developing!

Edited by Alicia, 14 February 2016 - 02:12 PM.

6419fc1b93.png

#8 ShadowfrostZen

ShadowfrostZen

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:03 PM

I've been busy.

The thing is still going on, but if you want to know the synopsis:

Xane and Lucretia(by poll demands) go to Sakura Village and learn a bit about each other. However, their fun is cut short by the Empire and a jealous clingy girl..

Characters

16c4021fc3.png

??? Yoritoki

A young girl who is determined to ruin the Sakura Festival for Xane and Lucretia. She goes to every Sakura Festival each year, though the residents don't know her name, as she is from another land. Clingy to others, while malevolent to Xane and Lucretia. The main antagonist of the event.

It is revealed that she is Mordred without her armor on.

Edited by Alicia, 24 February 2016 - 04:10 PM.

6419fc1b93.png

#9 ShadowfrostZen

ShadowfrostZen

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 26 February 2016 - 02:50 PM

We have badges!

bb8d4823d0.pngecb271e584.png

6419fc1b93.png

#10 Takeo212

Takeo212

Procrastination Expert

• + Sponsor
  • 1457 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • RM Skill - Game Developer

Posted 27 February 2016 - 05:54 AM

This looks interesting, but I have to ask;

Are all these portraits confirmed to be used?

I see the first characters are custom artwork and look really nice, but the second batch of portraits look like the RTP edits and the style and quality really clash. Are these official, or are they placeholders?

(I've been lurking alot around this topic to keep up to date btw~)

#11 ShadowfrostZen

ShadowfrostZen

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:58 AM

This looks interesting, but I have to ask;
Are all these portraits confirmed to be used?

I see the first characters are custom artwork and look really nice, but the second batch of portraits look like the RTP edits and the style and quality really clash. Are these official, or are they placeholders?

(I've been lurking alot around this topic to keep up to date btw~)

They're all official. Originally, I had all RTP, but their portraits are different mainly because 1. I needed more sprites to use, and 2. Most of them looked really cool, and I didn't have enough for all the characters I needed in either format. If it disuades you from playing the game, I do understand.

Aww thanks. I appreciate your dedication.

6419fc1b93.png

#12 ShadowfrostZen

ShadowfrostZen

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:25 PM

Okay so,

I've been getting a lot of talk about not everything being RTP. That's cool and all, and from you guys' prompts, I wanted to see whether I should keep it the way it is, or change it all to RTP. Because the other pack I need(it costs money) can't be accessed to me right now, so having the other style is out of the question.

So, here's a strawpoll:

http://strawpoll.me/6969167

and if you vote the third answer, that essentially saying yes to the first answer

6419fc1b93.png

#13 ShadowfrostZen

ShadowfrostZen

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 03 March 2016 - 04:22 PM

New updates for everyone! Here's what we got:

• All the main characters have RTP designs. Bosses(Percival, Lamorak and Kay) have their old designs. Unless someone is willing to donate RTP designs for them.
  • That Person's Name Is, the regular boss theme(For bosses like Lamorak, Kay and Percival) has been replaced with Condemnation from Fire Emblem Fates. Bosses like Lancelot and Anna have their custom themes.
  • Valentines Day event is permanent for the game. It's my treat to you guys for being so late.

Here are the new designs.

243e770f24.png

Xane's new design, as Xane Tachibana.

a79e283059.png

Sempronia's new design, as Sempronia Quentin

16f4b7185a.png

Lucretia's new design, as Lucretia Pluto

69194c118e.png

Finally, Miyasaki's design, as Miyasaki Yoritoki. Hope you all like them! Wait for the next release soon.

6419fc1b93.png

#14 Radiant Arin

Radiant Arin

Apple of Sodom~ ♥

• + Sponsor
  • 1210 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 10:02 PM

Sempronia is the cutest girl ever. <3

I've been meaning to get around to streaming this but haven't had the time. Are there any other significant changes to the game besides changing the character designs/themes, or would playing the old game be okay?

#15 ShadowfrostZen

ShadowfrostZen

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:52 AM

Sempronia is the cutest girl ever. <3

I've been meaning to get around to streaming this but haven't had the time. Are there any other significant changes to the game besides changing the character designs/themes, or would playing the old game be okay?

Nope. The old game is still up to play, I haven't updated it yet, so it's fine.
The only thing between this old update and the upcoming new one is the graphics and valentines. That's it really.

Edited by Alicia, 04 March 2016 - 05:35 AM.

6419fc1b93.png

#16 gendfleur

gendfleur

Even Satanists have standards.

• 13 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Arizona

Posted 05 March 2016 - 01:56 AM

alRIGHTY i took a couple hours out of my week to play this game and Boy Do I Have Some Feedback For You, haha

i mostly note things i didn't like or that didn't particularly make sense, BUT that doesn't mean i didn't like it, it's just easier to note criticism unfortunately. i have an overall at the end, so don't lose hope!

& of course if you don't care about whatever i say you never have to incorporate any of the suggestions, they're just suggestions for you to think about!

- Technical
Spoiler
- Dialogue
Spoiler
- Spelling/Grammar
Spoiler
- Ambient Gameplay
Spoiler
- Mapping
Spoiler
- Battles
Spoiler
-Music
Spoiler

Personally, it took me 4:05 to finish

Overall:
I thought this was a really good game! It was interesting, and I really liked the idea of naming each kingdom after a stone, that was a good touch. Your characters are memorable, and your battles, while occasionally a little repetitive, aren't overly difficult or annoying once you get past about l3. Gameplay is pretty good, though the payoff for getting chests isn't really worth fighting through all the enemies. Your storyline is pretty solid, and I was invested in where the story was going, which is nice. I know I put a lot in the spelling/grammar category, but it's mostly little fixes, and I always understood what you were trying to say, so it didn't completely detract from the experience.  Overall, I'm definitely interested and will definitely keep up with this game. :)

Ohhh my god. Ohhh ,y god. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh THERE IT IS THERE IT IS. THERE IT IS. OH MY GOD. EAYEAYEYAYEAHEYAHEY EYAEAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAS. I FOOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. YEAH. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I FOUNDI IT FINALLY!!!!! YEAH!!!!! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD I FINALLY FOUND IT. OH MY GODO. HOH MY GOD. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. TAKE A LOOK AT HTIS EVERBODY. A LIVE SHINY PONYTA IN MY LEAF GREEN VERSION. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. I FINALLY GOT IT. OH MY GOD my heart is beating 100 miles per hour. i was listening to my favorite band once again. Sum 41. No Reason. Live in Ontario 2005. after 25968 encounters I HAVE FINALLY GOT IT OH My god corre al gol, lo va a patear yyyy GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL!!!!!……QUE GOLAZOOOOO!!!! *churns butter very quickly*

#17 ShadowfrostZen

ShadowfrostZen

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:28 AM

I'm gonna have to answer all your feedback in different sections, but your questions are understandable.

6419fc1b93.png

#18 ShadowfrostZen

ShadowfrostZen

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:14 AM

making a followup post; mods pls no hurt

alRIGHTY i took a couple hours out of my week to play this game and Boy Do I Have Some Feedback For You, haha
i mostly note things i didn't like or that didn't particularly make sense, BUT that doesn't mean i didn't like it, it's just easier to note criticism unfortunately. i have an overall at the end, so don't lose hope!
& of course if you don't care about whatever i say you never have to incorporate any of the suggestions, they're just suggestions for you to think about!

Personally, it took me 4:05 to finish

- Technical

Spoiler

• Okay.
  • That's the point.
  • I use them to help draw the scene, and prepare the stage. Like, if you're watching a play, or something
  • c65765083f.pngNot sure what soldier i used, but this is a good example. I can't change that.
  • Alex's reason for not fighting is a plot point, and thus not a playable character. I've mentioned him being injured too, so there's that.
  • Again, plot point. It's not relevant of where he goes, but he will disappear quite often. I've changed it so characters will wonder where he went.
  • Miyasaki's name is japanese, and such uses all of his name. This has been changed in the recent version, though.
  • I didn't have a place to put it!
  • They fled, using magic and what nots. Invoking the trope "They got away again!"
  • .. Damn. Welp.
  • Not everything is accessable, but you wouldn't want someone walking into your house, right? that's the reason i'm using.
  • The icon set is fucked to hell and back. I'm working on it
  • Fixed.
  • Will throw that in.

- Dialogue

Spoiler

I can fix that.
Um..? Not sure what you- Wait I know. It's for dialogue purposes, and how people would speak, I guess. Even characters have to breathe!
Who? Explain.
I'll fix it.

- Spelling/Grammar

I was expecting mistakes, so I'll fix them soon.

- Ambient Gameplay

Spoiler

Thanks!

- Mapping

Spoiler

I'm bad at map making, sue me.
well I can't use chairs so..
I can fix it.
That's the point of the map. I can change it if I got enough complaints..

- Battles

Spoiler

Xane's custom weapon is the Spear. It misses a lot though.
I've got to fix the items. Thanks for telling me.
I'll make the lower the encounter rates@bold
Danke!

I try to reward players as much as I can. I a little generous.
I'll fix it so they're both weak to holy and fire. They're weak to fire because puppets burn easily.

-Music

Spoiler

Anything else you liked?

Overall:
I thought this was a really good game! It was interesting, and I really liked the idea of naming each kingdom after a stone, that was a good touch. Your characters are memorable, and your battles, while occasionally a little repetitive, aren't overly difficult or annoying once you get past about l3. Gameplay is pretty good, though the payoff for getting chests isn't really worth fighting through all the enemies. Your storyline is pretty solid, and I was invested in where the story was going, which is nice. I know I put a lot in the spelling/grammar category, but it's mostly little fixes, and I always understood what you were trying to say, so it didn't completely detract from the experience. Overall, I'm definitely interested and will definitely keep up with this game. :)

Thanks! Your feedback is appreciated. I thank you for playing.

Some edits: have some videos

All in 720p60 FPS too!

Edited by Alicia, 06 March 2016 - 10:06 AM.

6419fc1b93.png

#19 ShadowfrostZen

ShadowfrostZen

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:24 PM

Sorry for the lack of updates, but Spring Break is coming soon! So work shall be done eventually.

Ruby is almost done, but I need someone to test the new patch for me when it comes out! Any takers?

Also..

5142a5a62d.jpg

Might wanna check this house here, if you're high leveled..

6419fc1b93.png

#20 ShadowfrostZen

ShadowfrostZen

• 170 posts
  • LocationSammia
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 28 March 2016 - 02:36 PM

UPDATE!

The new version will be out today. Updates include

• Updated Character Pictures
  • Spelling has been corrected. If there's anything that needs to be corrected, please tell me.
  • Character Alignment is a feature in game. The Nine Character Alignments do:
    • ​Lawful Good: +DEF, -LUK
    • Neutral Good: +LUK, -DEF
    • Chaotic Good: +ATK, -DEF
    • Lawful Neutral: +MDF, -MAT
    • True Neutral: +MAT, -MDF
    • Chaotic Neutral: +ATK, -MDF
    • Lawful Evil: ++ATK, -LUK
    • Neutral Evil: ++ATK, -MDF
    • Chaotic Evil: ++ATK, -Every other stat

​Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!4w...Z_MEDARJULpfcxA

Give me feedback please! We're entering the third chapter of the game, so its 30% complete. Ideas would be helpful!

Edited by Alicia, 28 March 2016 - 03:34 PM.

6419fc1b93.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users