Takeo212

Let's Get To Know Each Other~

200 posts in this topic

(Woodchucks have nothing to do with wood at all.)

Zero. It's dead.

Lipstick, lipgloss, lip paint, or lip stain? (Or a combination of any of these works.) I know what my answer would be...

What do you mean, African or European swallow?

Edit: Darn it PS! You ruined my joke by being on the next page that I didn't see!

Also I rather not have anything smeared on my lips thanks. Why you humans do that kind of thing I have no idea.

Still wanna know what swallow...

Edited by Kayzee
Aletheos likes this

Your answer was invalid! It had no Monty Python! ...Unless the swallow was also a parrot...

ANYWAY, I edited my last post for you a little while ago.

Edited by Kayzee
PhoenixSoul likes this

Both types are pretty neat, but I think western ones are more interesting most of the time.

I guess with you and dragons, it's only logical to ask what your wish would be if you gathered all the dragonballs? :3

PhoenixSoul and lonequeso like this

Infinite wishes, duh! :P

If that's not an option basically be as powerful as Goku. Aesthetically, I like SSJ 2 the most, but being to go all the way to Blue would be nice. i'd be powerful enough that I wouldn't need to wish for anything material that I want. I'll just take it cuz whose gonna stop me? 

Favorite band? Favorite song?

(My favorite kind of dragon is the one that doesn't kill humans, which is every dragon except Duamutef's Thirsha.)

Of both questions, I do NOT have one favorite. I have more than 50 favorite bands/artists, and well over 400 favorite songs.

So, I will just list one of each randomly.

Actually, I'll do one better.

I kinda feel slighted by @Kayzee's reply to my question, so I'll ask it once more. (Nothing personal, dear)
Lipstick, lipgloss, lip paint, or lip stain? (Or a combination of any of these works.) I know what my answer would be...

Edited by PhoenixSoul
Auto-Post after importing video link-needs fixing

I'll answer then, to save Lone some makeup troubles ;P Unless he wants to try some hehe

I don't personally wear make up, but my choice would be lip gloss - especially if it's a scented one (probably not a good choice though, since it tend to end up licking my lips since they now taste good haha)

I've never been a make-up person in general, excluding eye liner. I like wearing that on occassion - when I don't try poking my eyes out with it anyway.

Where would you prefer to explore; The Deep Sea or The Vast Space?

PhoenixSoul likes this

@Takeo212 Lip gloss all the way, love =p

Giiirrrl have I got a story for you! This had to be around ten years ago back when my youngest niece was 5 or so. We were at an X-mas party at my Aunt's house and my niece, Chloe, got a lil' make up set as a gift. Like any kid who just got a really cool present, she wanted to play with it right away. There were plenty of female candidates for her to apply makeup to, but noooo she decided myself and my brother-in-law would be her volunteers. Lipstick, eyeliner, blush, she dolled us up pretty good.

Where would you prefer to explore; The Deep Sea or The Vast Space?

Deep sea would be really cool. You get to see all sorts of strange life you don't normally get to see. If you're really lucky you'll stumble upon something undiscovered or an unsnapped area like a hidden cave. Still, I'd rather explore space. It would be boring most of the time. Countless days if not years hurtling through the void. All the celestial bodies would make from some amazing scenery at least. Then you get to the exciting part. A new solar system. A new planet or moon to explore. Discovering life on an entirely new world. That is the most incredible thing I can imagine doing.

If you could meet nay celebrity in the world who would it be and why?

PhoenixSoul likes this

(I didn't answer the space vs. sea question because it would of been an essay long and would not of given a definitive answer because I couldn't choose one or the other.)

Any celebrity?

Jimi Hendrix; I want to have a session with him. We all know why, because he's a legend and we all could learn a thing or two from him, and not just about music either.

For those that would whine about 'one that's still living'...

Marshall Mathers; I may not be into the genre of music, but this is one whose heart of gold and realistic take on life is more than worthy of respect. I respect both the man and his music. For those of you who might not him by his name, does Eminem sound familiar?

Anyway, moving on.

If you were to be locked in a living structure (thinking along the lines of the Big Brother setup except it is only you and one other person of your choice and without cameras), and you had your choice of two of the following five luxuries to be supplied endlessly, for an indefinite time period, who would you bring with you, and what would you choose to have?

Video Games

Food from any Restaurant Regardless of Expense/Lack Thereof

Internet

Babe-Entertainment

Exquisite Bath/Spa

I know which luxuries I'd choose...and who I would bring...

Choir and art were my favorites. I also liked recess because who doesn't? Currently (in college) my favorites are game design related.

EDIT: I'd take the restaurant food and the spa. I'd love to have a spa with a waterfall and spray fountains.

Which animal do you think is the cutest?

Edited by Saeryen
I think I was ninja'd by several people?
PhoenixSoul likes this

@Saeryen Which leaves us to wonder who you'd bring.

I can't really think of one specific animal that makes go all kawaii over, but there are a few I do find adorable.

But, of those, parakeets with their screechy chirps seem to get the best of me, as well as very chatty parrots (lol remember the 'Jetta Parrot'?)

What is your favorite type of candy/confection?

Saeryen likes this

Hmmm... tough one... I guess it depends on it's load out. X-Buster would probobly offer more variety and over all power depending on it's special weapons, upgrades, and enhancements, but Super Metroid's version of the arm cannon with the free aim and ability to turn parts on and off is tempting. But yeah, X-Buster is just hella more usable at it's base state, even if you can't easy aim it vertically. How would that work in real life, a recoil thing requiring you to brace yourself?

Would you rather have X's armor or samus's powersuit?

Samus's powersuit! I want turn into ball and roll over to the street, even I afraid people kick me because they think I'm foot ball, hehehe...

I do X armor can change stuff but I don't remember that armor can turn into ball like samus's powersuit.

Would you rather have Atma(Ultima) Weapon or Valiant Dagger?

Atma weapon damage become big if hp full or lots while valiant dagger damage become big if hp near fatal or low

Valiant Dagger. Daggers are cool, especially when dual wielding~

If you could travel to any location in your favorite series (including shows, books, games, ect.), where would you go? and why?

Personally, I rather have the Chicken Knife. I tend to bail on boring random encounters anyway, and it can get extremely strong really quick. Wait, that was 5 not 6... Still better!

Anyway... Hmmm.... You know most other worlds you hear about seem neat but you know if you went there you would probobly get horribly killed? I might lean to the demonic realm known as 'Mareth' if it weren't such a horribly dangerous place. But oh such a fun one. <3 Then again I AM an immortal fairy, I will be fine. If a bit high? The local fairies seem to get a buzz of the oddest stuff. Maybe all the tainted nature messing with them. Also maybe Gensanko, but that hardly counts since I could probobly go there whenever I want anyway. What other places... Britannia (the world not the island) totally got blown up (*shakes her fist at EA*) and probobly wasn't very hygienic at it's best, Gaia (er, the Final Fantasy 7 one) might be nice now that all of the crap the planet went through is over, too many of the other fun places seem like they would be really nasty if you actually went there... Hmmm... Good question.

If you count have one object from any fictional setting what would it be?

Edited by Kayzee
PhoenixSoul likes this

If you count have one object from any fictional setting what would it be?

I might have to say the "Golden Tiger Claws' from Xiaolin Showdown. They were a Shen Gong Wu that allowed its user to teleport anywhere on or in the Earth they so chose. One of the biggest challenges in my day to day life is going somewhere. I live in the middle of nowhere with no car. My parents are usually to tired to go anywhere and my sister simply doesn't want to drive me anywhere. The last time I was able to leave my neighborhood (which trust me, takes extreme amount of effort in of itself due to the amount of hills, dirt roads and blazing sun) was two or three weeks ago when we went to Charlotte to check on my then-hospitalized Grandma (she's thankfully fine now). Just being able to teleport to a local restaurant, store or the local "geek club" as my dad calls it would make my life oh so much more easy. 

Oh, and going to places like Japan or Poland once and awhile would be pretty cool.

If you could get a superhuman mastery over any earthly talent or skill, what would it be? (not superpowers, just skills)

PhoenixSoul likes this

Free-running(Parkour). I would love the feeling of freedom of movement where ever I am, and I'd love to be that athletic. In reality, it's the opposite of what I'm like right now. I can't even do a single push-up.

I want to answer that last one as well, and I mentioned this earlier. The sonic mover from the movie Returner: A small device worn on the wrist that when activated speeds up your movement 20-fold and consequently slows everything else down(from your own perspective). (Or, you know, literally ANY time machine from whatever franchise.)

This might be cheating, I don't know... or at least extremely meta:

If you could get a truthful and accurate answer to any question, what question would that be?

Edited by Aletheos
PhoenixSoul likes this

You asked for it, and I won't hold back.

WHO IN THE NAME OF BLITHERDIREFUCKTERAN CAME UP WITH THIS RADICALIZED, RELIGIOUS NONSENSE!?

And that's one question, of at least a hundred that revolve around this rancid, hate-filled world.

Tell me, in your own words, which method of execution you believe to be the most effective.

Edited by PhoenixSoul

Depends on what you mean by 'effective'. If you mean the most guaranteed to actually kill something as thoroughly as possible, gonna have to go with launching them into the sun. If you can't do that, throwing them in magma will do in a pinch. Of course if they are immortal like us fairies that's not gonna keep us down, though I don't know if anyone ever tried coming back from somewhere as far away as the sun. Factors of distance and time are weird when you are in between life and death, but unless a fairy has a cache of eggs ready somewhere relatively nearby (which we almost always do) we could wander for a while, though spirit wandering is more like a wandering mind then a wandering body. Anyway there is always the possibility that when we do come back we could form a connection to the sun by dying there and get ridiculous solar powers and start throwing solar flares around, so probobly not a good idea to throw fairies you don't like there.

So yeah, for fairies execution isn't really very effective. It can be painful, especially if done creatively, but we tend to want to keep our enemies alive if we are going to torture them ya know? Really, the only effective way to permanently kill a fairy is just to make them not want to live any more. Not that torture will do that most of the time, we tend to either become really mad or learn to enjoy it.

On that note, since we are on this dark path anyway:

What method of torture do you find most effective? :P

PhoenixSoul likes this

Hee hee this thread got dark.

Execution? A single bullet to the back of the head. Cheap, effective, and guarantees the person won't come back as a zombie.

Torture? Being locked in a room and forced to watch Gigli over and over again. 

Keeping with the dark theme: Which do you prefer?

Puppies or Kittens? :lol:

PhoenixSoul likes this

That's twisted; I can't choose between the two!

In all due seriousness, I love both, but I'd rather have a puppy because kittens tend to be very naughty and have very sharp claws.

Would you rather get smacked by the back of my hand, or the broadside of my sword?