#21 Wisteria D.L

Wisteria D.L

Wisteria , A Fanciful Moon's Deity .

• Ace Member
  • 61 posts
  • LocationMoon's Amatheus Kingdom
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:11 AM

I am set on playing this game once it will be released !

It does seems like a pretty original storyline .

And the pun of the "Four Eyes" for the Alien while it is also a pejorative word for someone who wears glasses just like your protagonist,

it is ingenious !

Edited by Wisteria Rosew., 07 July 2016 - 11:13 AM.

♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_

☾ Flutter On A Moon Delight ☽ 

◆Glorious Harvest Of Amethyst Gems◆

❤Dulcet Euphoria For Fluffy Choco❤

❀Pulchritude Of A Wisteria Land❀

♫Bunny's Lullaby Of The Rosy Revery♫

Welcome To The Fanciful Vision Of Alearia

♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_

Projects :

記憶緊張デルタクライマックス
(Kiokukagi - TensionDelta Climax)
KKK_zpsgwe9cbzt.png

プリズムウイルス
(Prism+ Virus)
 prism%20virus2_zpssxdtq0xg.png

#22 JuJu

JuJu

Unoffical Section XIII Member

• + Sponsor
  • 116 posts
  • LocationAlabama, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way, Universe, Mortal Plane
  • RM Skill - Game Developer

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:14 AM

Looks really cool! I love the character designs :D 

Juju: Programmed to Procrastinate
Writer | Game Developer | Full Time Dork

76561198139043142.png

Current work

ySs5qW8.png

Juju-Approved Links: 

Juju Likes These! 

Spoiler

#23 Whiona

Whiona

☆ Opal Starlight ☆

• Ace Member
  • 268 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Posted 07 July 2016 - 01:49 PM

I am set on playing this game once it will be released !

It does seems like a pretty original storyline .

And the pun of the "Four Eyes" for the Alien while it is also a pejorative word for someone who wears glasses just like your protagonist,

it is ingenious !

Thank you very much!! I actually gave Jett glasses just so I could make that pun, haha. He wasn't originally going to have them, but I'm glad that he does now - I think they add personality. :)

Looks really cool! I love the character designs :D

Thanks a bunch! I'm glad to hear it.

Website ☆ Twitter ☆ Tumblr itch.io

Current project:
ctjPcGv.png

Completed project:
GaS6AFm.png

Projects I support:

Spoiler

#24 Kyrymash

Kyrymash

Lucina

• Ace Member
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationPortugal Language: Portuguese =======[Skills]======= >Writing: ★★★★☆ >Mapping: ★★☆☆☆ >Spriting: ★☆☆☆☆ >Scripting: ☆☆☆☆☆ ======[RPG Maker]====== Experience: 10 Months Primarily Uses: RMVXAce
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 08 July 2016 - 04:17 AM

I love this game, and it's not even playable yet. Definitely going to give it a try.

Edited by Kirimash, 08 July 2016 - 04:17 AM.

2rxk2fd.jpg

In Development

282izyr.png

My main game (Click the 1st picture above to visit the game's page on GameJolt). If you want, you can help me with my game. Anyone can. I recommend stopping by GameJolt. Visit the website for more info. : http://crystals-of-e...nts.weebly.com/ Or the Discord server: https://discord.gg/74azNT6

If you want to support my other game, that it's here on RPG Maker Central Forums, here's the banner:

Spoiler

14t2b1z.png

[Click this banner to check my resources]

All the games I support so far:

Spoiler

Random stuff:
Spoiler

#25 Whiona

Whiona

☆ Opal Starlight ☆

• Ace Member
  • 268 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:15 PM

I love this game, and it's not even playable yet. Definitely going to give it a try.

Thank you very much!! It will (hopefully) be done in a month, so you won't have to wait too long!

Current project:
ctjPcGv.png

Completed project:
GaS6AFm.png

Projects I support:

Spoiler

#26 Tsarmina

Tsarmina

Resident Redhead ♥

• Global Moderators
  • 6,230 posts
  • Location|| Neverland ||

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2016 - 11:16 AM

Ooooh, very nicely done, Whiona! <3 Your posts are always high quality and I guess I expect nothing less from the game itself ^.^ Can't wait! I'm not really a sci-fi person but I'd dive into this without a second thought~ (And amazing art as usual!)

Current Game:

HIphr1M.pngPU44jON.png

♥ Resource Laboratory ♥ Sugar Sweet kaocoeur87.gif     ♥ Commissions ♥ A Woman in Venice 

^how i'm feeling

79zjX9d.png  RMBIdpX.pngiaODIXz.png bdPIu2t.png

♥iSupport:

Spoiler

#27 Whiona

Whiona

☆ Opal Starlight ☆

• Ace Member
  • 268 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 July 2016 - 01:22 PM

Ooooh, very nicely done, Whiona! <3 Your posts are always high quality and I guess I expect nothing less from the game itself ^.^ Can't wait! I'm not really a sci-fi person but I'd dive into this without a second thought~ (And amazing art as usual!)

Thank you very much, Tsarmina!! <3 It's nice to know that people think that about my posts, and that you're looking forward to the game!

Current project:
ctjPcGv.png

Completed project:
GaS6AFm.png

Projects I support:

Spoiler

#28 Takeo212

Takeo212

Procrastination Expert

• + Sponsor
  • 1,422 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 09 July 2016 - 01:33 PM

*adjusts glasses*

Hey, I take offence to this games title! /huff

Nah, in seriousness. I'm not a sci-fi person, but I have stopped by this topic a fair bit recently. I like the art style, and the concept has my interest peaked~

I'm glad to see you updating and keeping in touch (unlike alot of people who procrastinate to much xD) so that keeps my interest as well~

I look forward to seeing more from this (and Jubilee Royale) in the future ;P

#29 Whiona

Whiona

☆ Opal Starlight ☆

• Ace Member
  • 268 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 July 2016 - 01:49 PM

*adjusts glasses*

Hey, I take offence to this games title! /huff

Nah, in seriousness. I'm not a sci-fi person, but I have stopped by this topic a fair bit recently. I like the art style, and the concept has my interest peaked~

I'm glad to see you updating and keeping in touch (unlike alot of people who procrastinate to much xD) so that keeps my interest as well~

I look forward to seeing more from this (and Jubilee Royale) in the future ;P

PFFFFF...yeah, I know it's not the most flattering term for glasses-wearers, but it was a solid pun, so I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to use it. :P For the record, I'm a four eyes, too.

But yay, I'm really happy that my topic has grabbed your interest! Thanks for your feedback on my art as well. Ahaha, I do try to avoid procrastinating as much as I can, but I do still kinda do it sometimes...I'm getting better at it, though. I started using a habit-tracking app to make sure I'm working on my games every day.

Thanks very much! I'll be diving right back into Jubilee Royale once the game jam is over. I think working on this game was a really good idea because it helped me get my motivation back for JR and figure out how to work more efficiently. :>

Current project:
ctjPcGv.png

Completed project:
GaS6AFm.png

Projects I support:

Spoiler

#30 Kyrymash

Kyrymash

Lucina

• Ace Member
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationPortugal Language: Portuguese =======[Skills]======= >Writing: ★★★★☆ >Mapping: ★★☆☆☆ >Spriting: ★☆☆☆☆ >Scripting: ☆☆☆☆☆ ======[RPG Maker]====== Experience: 10 Months Primarily Uses: RMVXAce
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 09 July 2016 - 01:57 PM

Is this game more action-driven or story-driven? Looking at the title and the story, it sounds story-driven. Is it?

2rxk2fd.jpg

In Development

282izyr.png

My main game (Click the 1st picture above to visit the game's page on GameJolt). If you want, you can help me with my game. Anyone can. I recommend stopping by GameJolt. Visit the website for more info. : http://crystals-of-e...nts.weebly.com/ Or the Discord server: https://discord.gg/74azNT6

If you want to support my other game, that it's here on RPG Maker Central Forums, here's the banner:

Spoiler

14t2b1z.png

Spoiler

Random stuff:
Spoiler

#31 Whiona

Whiona

☆ Opal Starlight ☆

• Ace Member
  • 268 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 July 2016 - 02:21 PM

Is this game more action-driven or story-driven? Looking at the title and the story, it sounds story-driven. Is it?

Much more story-driven. It's essentially an interactive story where you get to explore around and figure out how to progress. :)

Current project:
ctjPcGv.png

Completed project:
GaS6AFm.png

Projects I support:

Spoiler

#32 Kyrymash

Kyrymash

Lucina

• Ace Member
  • 1,339 posts
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 09 July 2016 - 02:39 PM

Much more story-driven. It's essentially an interactive story where you get to explore around and figure out how to progress. :)

It's a little not my style, but I've seen games that are not my style, like Portal and Ace Attorney, and I like both, so this should be the same. Good luck. Can't wait to play it.

2rxk2fd.jpg

In Development

282izyr.png

Spoiler

14t2b1z.png

Spoiler

Random stuff:
Spoiler

#33 Whiona

Whiona

☆ Opal Starlight ☆

• Ace Member
  • 268 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 July 2016 - 04:39 PM

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give a general update on my progress, since it's been a while.

Overall, Four Eyes is nearing completion. I'm currently partway through eventing the last major segment. After I've wrapped that up, I'll have the following tasks left:

• Adding the epilogue and credits
  • Drawing a couple more expressions for the main characters and adding those busts to the dialogue
  • Making one more character sprite
  • Revising some of the dialogue
  • Fixing all the little bugs that have popped up during playtesting

Now, you may be thinking that this is a lot to accomplish by Sunday, July 31st. The good news is that the game jam was actually extended by a week, which is why I'll (HOPEFULLY) be able to finish all of this on time. I won't be able to use the full extra week, since I'm leaving for a short trip on Friday, August 5th, so the game's updated release date will now most likely be Thursday, August 4th. Sorry to make you wait a few extra days! I think it'll be worth it for a more polished product, though.

There are also a couple of non-essential but nice features that I'll be adding only if I have time: a hint system and an extra CG. They're not necessary for the game to be considered complete, but I would really like to have them. If I don't finish them by next week, then I'll probably just release the game as-is and update it with these features as soon as I can when I return from my trip. I'll let you know what I managed to accomplish when I release version 1.0 of Four Eyes, just in case I don't get them done and you'd rather hold off on playing the game until I do. Right now, I feel like there's a decent chance I'll get the hint system done and a low chance I'll get the CG done.

Thank you so, so much to all who have supported me so far! I'm beyond excited (and nervous) to release this thing in a week!!

Edited by Whiona, 28 July 2016 - 04:40 PM.

Current project:
ctjPcGv.png

Completed project:
GaS6AFm.png

Projects I support:

Spoiler

#34 Whiona

Whiona

☆ Opal Starlight ☆

• Ace Member
  • 268 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:05 PM

Download the Four Eyes DEMO version now on itch.io!

I unfortunately didn't manage to finish the full version of Four Eyes before the game jam's deadline, so I decided to publish the introduction and first area of the planet as a demo. The full version will be released as soon as I can possibly finish it when I return from my vacation!

I'm pretty sure I got all the bugs but let me know if you encounter any. I'll fix them right away when I get home!

Current project:
ctjPcGv.png

Completed project:
GaS6AFm.png

Projects I support:

Spoiler

#35 KainLightsworn

KainLightsworn

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 07:28 PM

Downloading now! Super excited to see what all you have done so far!

***I SUPPORT***

Signature%20IC%20Support.gif

9TA37JO.png

HfWmP88.png

***MY PROJECT***

Support%20Banner_2.png

#36 Chadzter01

Chadzter01

Newbie Master

• Ace Member
  • 468 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the East
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:43 PM

I'm going to play this! =3

s6HsBbY.gifNnLC84q.gif2dnVBrt.gif

"When the clouds of illusion disappears, Destiny reveals itself"

HRsbW9t.png

s6HsBbY.gifPROJECTS I SUPPORT2dnVBrt.gif

Spoiler

#37 Whiona

Whiona

☆ Opal Starlight ☆

• Ace Member
  • 268 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 August 2016 - 07:06 AM

Thanks, guys! Be sure to let me know what you think of it! :)

Current project:
ctjPcGv.png

Completed project:
GaS6AFm.png

Projects I support:

Spoiler

#38 JuJu

JuJu

Unoffical Section XIII Member

• + Sponsor
  • 116 posts
  • LocationAlabama, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way, Universe, Mortal Plane

Posted 05 August 2016 - 06:32 PM

Kudos for getting a demo out! Can't wait to play it! 

Juju: Programmed to Procrastinate
Writer | Game Developer | Full Time Dork

76561198139043142.png

Current work

ySs5qW8.png

Juju-Approved Links: 

Juju Likes These! 

Spoiler

#39 Kyrymash

Kyrymash

Lucina

• Ace Member
  • 1,339 posts
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 06 August 2016 - 01:38 AM

Can I record gameplay for YouTube?

2rxk2fd.jpg

In Development

282izyr.png

Spoiler

14t2b1z.png

Spoiler

Random stuff:
Spoiler

#40 Whiona

Whiona

☆ Opal Starlight ☆

• Ace Member
  • 268 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 August 2016 - 06:58 AM

Can I record gameplay for YouTube?

Sure, go for it! Although you may want to hold off on that for just a few more days - there are a handful of small bugs that the first round of players have discovered and I can't fix them until Monday at the earliest. I'll post here when those issues are ironed out!

Current project:
ctjPcGv.png

Completed project:
GaS6AFm.png

Projects I support:

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rmvx ace, the showroom, opal starlight, sci-fi, romance, comedy, adventure, four eyes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users