• Announcements

• RagingHobo

Forum Upgraded!   07/17/2017

We have successfully upgraded our forum to the latest version! Some things have moved around but don't worry everything is still there, we still need to find updated versions of the plugins we were using previously to restore everything to the way it was. There will be a running topic in the Feedback and Support in case you notice something wrong. Before you do so please clear your browser cache and close your browser completely to rule out a caching issue. Thank you for your patience during the outage and while we get everything back to 150%  
Nyuuchan353

Interest Check: Indie by Night Competition

Indie by Night Competition Poll   12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want this competition?

• Yeah! Sounds awesome!
    • Nah, we have enough already.
    • Eh, me is indifferent.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

I wouldn't be able to enter the contest. 12 PM is when I go to sleep. I can't stay up all night making a game.

You would have three days.

Edited by Nyuuchan353

Alright guys! Poll is over!

Scheduled date for the contest is: October 10th

If you have prize donations (Steam codes, commissions, etc.), please send me a PM.

If you wanna judge, there will be 5 open slots for judges, just send a PM, and you'll be put on the list. Given the low number, no guarantees at being selected, unless there are 5 entries or less, lol.

If you have any feedback, please let me know here! This topic will be locked a week or two prior to the contest.

Marsigne likes this