Photo

Indie in a Week 5!

contest idk literally cba with tags

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
321 replies to this topic

Poll: [POLL CLOSED. See the latest posts for the actual results] (20 member(s) have cast votes)

[POLL CLOSED. See the latest posts for the actual results] Who will win the top spot?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

[POLL CLOSED. See the latest posts for the actual results] Who will claim the prize for 5th place?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#321 Nirwanda

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer

• 227 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:35 AM

Wow, I won. It's a little bit of a bittersweet victory because while I'm extremely proud of what I accomplished, I'm not sure it is number one material since the battles were so unbalanced.

Chadzter's game had more polish while Tsarmina's deserved to win but was prevented from it because of a bug, either of those games are winners in my book. In any case things turned out as they are and I can't complain.

Congratulations to everyone who participated thanks to those who voted for me and a big thanks to Seriel for organizing this. :)

#322 Seriel

Seriel

Living a lie~

• Forum Admins
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationNorth Wales, UK
  • RM Skill - Game Developer

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:11 AM

Closed~ :lock:

Need to contact me quickly? You can find me on Discord as Seriel#0757.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contest, idk, literally cba with tags

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users