#41 Nirwanda

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer

• Ace Member
  • 212 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:58 PM

Thanks nyuu, I hope I can make interesting references to those.

#42 Tarq

Tarq

Class: Old Man

• Global Moderators
  • 692 posts
  • LocationUK
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:03 AM

I've got an idea-ish. Probly be tough to pull off. Might have to make a backup game...

Posted Image

#43 Tsarmina

Tsarmina

Resident Redhead ♥

• Global Moderators
  • 6,227 posts
  • Location|| Neverland ||
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:38 AM

oh no nope nope nope nope nopity nope nope i hate horror things i'm out of here @_@ *runs away shrieking*

Current Game:

HIphr1M.pngPU44jON.png

♥ Resource Laboratory ♥ Sugar Sweet kaocoeur87.gif     ♥ Commissions ♥ A Woman in Venice 

^how i'm feeling

79zjX9d.png  RMBIdpX.pngiaODIXz.png bdPIu2t.png

♥iSupport:

Spoiler

#44 Nirwanda

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer

• Ace Member
  • 212 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:42 AM

oh no nope nope nope nope nopity nope nope i hate horror things i'm out of here @_@ *runs away shrieking*

It could be comedy horror it doesn't have to be serious horror.

#45 DrassRay-Jacob

DrassRay-Jacob

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:34 PM

I'm gonna join, but I'll really only have Friday to work on it... x_x maybe some time while the kids sleep on the weekend. but I accept the challenge! I'm here to fight the good fight! Sign me up, Nyuuuuu~

#46 Nyuuchan353

Nyuuchan353

Purveyor of Inspiration

• Ace Member
  • 295 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:10 PM

I'm gonna join, but I'll really only have Friday to work on it... x_x maybe some time while the kids sleep on the weekend. but I accept the challenge! I'm here to fight the good fight! Sign me up, Nyuuuuu

Added.

#47 Loriesquare

Loriesquare

Lolicon Sovereign

• Ace Member
  • 193 posts
  • LocationProcrastination Nation, at the station =======[ "Skills" ]======= Procras. ★★★★★★★★★★ Everything else       ★☆☆☆☆ =====[ RPG Maker ]===== Primarily Uses                      VXA  Completed Games                    0  ERICs                                                 ~8 
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:58 PM

I'm reading the schedules again and I'm still confused as to how it exactly works. Can you explain it more clearly?

Like... do people start at different times or when it's that time in GMT? What's the submission time, why is it separate from the game-making period? Wouldn't that enable people to make some more edits to their game before they submit? Why not just use one timezone? Wouldn't some other people have shorter/longer submission days since the previous times are GMT and the submission day is local time?

I don't get what the theme is either, but dunno if that falls under having your own interpretation of it though.

also can you get on Discord regularly, like jeez we can't talk to you about these things conveniently :(

unless there's a reason why you're not on Discord all the time

yNfZ6ap.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

FchUEtS.png iz2XawC.png

AxhgpNA.png a7I7uSJ.png

"needs more shading"

~Eien

#48 Jon (NPC)

Jon (NPC)

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 37 posts
  • LocationStirling, Scotland
  • RM Skill - Eventer

Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:26 PM

To add to Eien's post (just so I don't have to take any blame personally), if we, for example, decided to use voice acting in our game and weren't exactly feeling up to doing the falsetto for a female voice would it be possible to have a consultant-non-team-member voice a couple lines?

Just asking for a friend.

#49 DrassRay-Jacob

DrassRay-Jacob

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:30 PM

To add to Eien's post (just so I don't have to take any blame personally), if we, for example, decided to use voice acting in our game and weren't exactly feeling up to doing the falsetto for a female voice would it be possible to have a consultant-non-team-member voice a couple lines?

Just asking for a friend.

I believe any outsourcing for the game itself would be prohibited. It's a single person created game, even if it's a couple lines. I'd say if you want it, get it, but don't use it for the contest. By all means, I'm not the one who has say in that, but IMO, a rule like that can't have "flexibility."

Edited by DrassRay-Jacob, 10 October 2016 - 09:31 PM.

#50 Tarq

Tarq

• Global Moderators
  • 692 posts
  • LocationUK
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:18 AM

Hmm, the rules do say resources made by others can be used though which I think a sound file would fall under. We'll just have to wait for the bossman to log on. 

@Eien; Don't worry, I was confused as well. Everyone starts and ends at the same time and that time has been posted in GMT. Where it gets a little weird is the submission time which then changes to local time to make sure no-one misses it due to being asleep or whatever. So, yes, some people will have longer submission periods but they shouldn't be doing anything dev-wise during that period anyways.

And the theme is basically just 'Halloween' - ghosts and ghoulies and whatnot. But, again, I'm sure Nyuu will clarify when he logs on,

Posted Image

#51 Robbie Martini

Robbie Martini

• Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 03:38 AM

Robbie will partake! I needed an excuse to work on something and I've had a cool idea about a thriller game for a while now, this would motivate me to start on it and get something done.

#52 Nyuuchan353

Nyuuchan353

Purveyor of Inspiration

• Ace Member
  • 295 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:54 AM

Hmm, the rules do say resources made by others can be used though which I think a sound file would fall under. We'll just have to wait for the bossman to log on. 

@Eien; Don't worry, I was confused as well. Everyone starts and ends at the same time and that time has been posted in GMT. Where it gets a little weird is the submission time which then changes to local time to make sure no-one misses it due to being asleep or whatever. So, yes, some people will have longer submission periods but they shouldn't be doing anything dev-wise during that period anyways.

And the theme is basically just 'Halloween' - ghosts and ghoulies and whatnot. But, again, I'm sure Nyuu will clarify when he logs on,

When 'she' logs on. You are correct about the times and theme, Tarq. No one should be doing anything except submitting after the end of the game making period.

Resources by others only applies to PREMADE resources. I do believe I clarified this a few days ago.

Also, sorry about not being on Discord, swapped over to a desktop, whose power supply failed before I could install discord, lol. Back to the laptop now, will be on discord later.

Edited by Nyuuchan353, 11 October 2016 - 05:59 AM.

#53 Argent_Prinny

Argent_Prinny

• Ace Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 04:30 PM

Go ahead and sign me up too. No business meetings that weekend.

#54 Nyuuchan353

Nyuuchan353

Purveyor of Inspiration

• Ace Member
  • 295 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:18 PM

Added.

#55 Tarq

Tarq

• Global Moderators
  • 692 posts
  • LocationUK
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:03 AM

Anyone else completely squander this pre-production period? :P

Oh well, excited for this tomorrow. Good luck to everyone who has signed up.

Posted Image

#56 Loriesquare

Loriesquare

Lolicon Sovereign

• Ace Member
  • 193 posts
  • LocationProcrastination Nation, at the station =======[ "Skills" ]======= Procras. ★★★★★★★★★★ Everything else       ★☆☆☆☆ =====[ RPG Maker ]===== Primarily Uses                      VXA  Completed Games                    0  ERICs                                                 ~8 
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:01 AM

Yup, completely wasted all of that time away. XD

At this rate, there will be nothing past the title screen. lmao

yNfZ6ap.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

FchUEtS.png iz2XawC.png

AxhgpNA.png a7I7uSJ.png

"needs more shading"

~Eien

#57 Jeanne d'Ys

Jeanne d'Ys

恋人

• Ace Member
  • 254 posts
  • LocationCafé Rondo, consuming Hagen Dust =======[ Skills ]======= Designing ★★★★☆ Scripting ★☆☆☆☆ Procrastination ★★★★☆ Trigger-Happy ★★★★★ SAN Points left - 40/100 Nature - Quirky Good Difficulty Aim - ATLUS Lite =====[ RPG Maker ]===== Experience - 4 Years Primarily Uses - RMMV
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:05 AM

Well, you can make things in the same atmosphere as like Dracula: Dead and Loving It...

1zqwu4w.jpg

When you stare up to the heaven, the heaven stares back at you.

Second Floor, First Impression:

Spoiler

My RPG Class, Subclass, D&D Class and Alignment:

Game Progress:

Instances of Clarity (MV): (Dormant)

Strafe of Spirits: (Dormant)

Terminus Saga: (Dormant)

A "Dedicated to..." Project: Rebuilding...

#58 Nyuuchan353

Nyuuchan353

Purveyor of Inspiration

• Ace Member
  • 295 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:31 AM

Game making starts in 7 and a half hours!

Edited by Nyuuchan353, 13 October 2016 - 10:36 AM.

#59 Loriesquare

Loriesquare

Lolicon Sovereign

• Ace Member
  • 193 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:01 PM

It has started now, no? For 2 minutes now. kek

y arent you around to announce the start :(

yNfZ6ap.png

FchUEtS.png iz2XawC.png

AxhgpNA.png a7I7uSJ.png

"needs more shading"

~Eien

#60 Nyuuchan353

Nyuuchan353

Purveyor of Inspiration

• Ace Member
  • 295 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:37 PM

Sorry, had to step out of the house for a bit.

Game making has started as of 37 minutes ago!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users