Seriel

Month-long Making! (Contest)

95 posts in this topic

Hey, I have a question; I started digging into the coding of my entry, and I'm finding that I have to do pretty much the same things as I did on previous projects, pretty much the same way. Don't take this the wrong way, but would it be cheating to copy some relevant methods over from those old projects?

How's everyone's entries going?

I don't really think I'll be able to make my game in time but I might be able to get a tech demo done.

Same, although mine's just a small RTP Game, so it wouldn't offer much XD

A joint project with a friend (and Monster Hunter and Pokemon lol) have been cutting lots of my time, so I'm not entirely sure if I can make something really worthwhile, if anything at all.

Edited by Naoto Akashosu

Yeah... I WAY overestimated myself here. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to bow out of this, I have too many other projects with deadline to make anything good for this, sorry guys...

Imma gonna bow out too, lol. Too much irl stuf goin' on lately.

Spasibo und dasvedanya~!

See you guys for IBN II here in a couple of weeks.

Edited by Nyuuchan353
Marsigne likes this

I give up. But i'm gonna submit SOMETHING at least. I wanted to actually submit a game, but let's say this is not a game but rather a concept.

Yeah i'm submitting my concept: http://www.mediafire.com/file/793ma47qfm8xf39/MC.rar

Feel free to copy my Concept, because i think it's rather interesting... not saying i own it or anything, just... yeah... lol...

Nirwanda and Loriesquare like this

With all this dropping out...maybe...I'll...win...by...default?

Nah, I broke my entry a few days ago (p_q)

Been too sick (and Pokemony) to fix it but maybe I'll upload a video of it instead of the actual game file.

May even keep working on it in the future.

I give up. But i'm gonna submit SOMETHING at least. I wanted to actually submit a game, but let's say this is not a game but rather a concept.

Yeah i'm submitting my concept: http://www.mediafire.com/file/793ma47qfm8xf39/MC.rar

Feel free to copy my Concept, because i think it's rather interesting... not saying i own it or anything, just... yeah... lol...

B-but shin you can submit anything even if it's not a game!

submit the concept

so here is my game, its about a young Neko boy called Rayner, who got kidnapped, he escaped and now has to escape his kidnappers. Watch out for the enemies and traps u encounter, and pick up anything u come across to use to your advantage.

Since its kinda close to christmas added a small suprise, hope you smart people can figure out what and who.

updated the collison for player since it was annying me and fixed a major error. removed some buggy enemies they kept not doing what they supposed to.

download is in attachment or u can download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/69yx51lauptoypd/Baby-Rayner.zip?dl=0

once downloaded extract and click the exe to play, no installer no brains needed, its that simple.

controls:

WD = Move left or right

S = drops down from the platform (if its a moveable platform or the thin ones)

C = shoots bullets if u have the ammo

space = if held down jumps high, if tapped jumps a bit, if u picked up a pickup u can double jump

screenshots:

K79dR3A.pngAAiedhc.pngrtr7csK.png

Baby-Rayner.zip

Edited by RoooodWorks

Well, I made something. While I'm very proud of some things, it's only a portion of what I had in mind. I hope you enjoy it. And sorry about the music! ;)

465465.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltv89tu9j9cipmx/The%20Last%20Human.rar?dl=0

Note: the game was supposed to feature multiple quests, but there are only two and a half in the demo, so don't worry about not finding them.

Edited by Nirwanda