Seriel

Month-long Making! (Contest)

95 posts in this topic

Contest will end uh... like 2 days and a few hours I think? Might not be online when that happens so like check the OP or something

Anyways just popping on to say that the results and judging and stuff will probably end  up being delayed, because some pretty serious irl shit just went down and well, I can't be here as much, whoops.

Anyways, good luck to everyone on the contest and stuff, sorry for the delays.

Okay, so this is my submission. Far from my best but it's all I had time to get done!

It's an Art Gallery of sorts. The controls are:

W A S D = movement
Mouse = Camera turn
Exit = ALT+F4

I know the camera is buggy, it's not written by me and is NOT part of the art gallery. Unity is only being used here to show off the 3D assets I made.

So I expect to be judged on the 3D Models and Texture work which were ALL made by me within the month-long time frame. That is all.

Download Here!

Edited by DrassRay-Jacob
Seriel likes this

My entry has literally nothing to do with RPGs. I heard free-for-all and all media and told myself "Ill write a song with lyrics"

So yeah. My first - pretty much - proper EP. The vocals are iffy, but I tried. Have fun. Also, it's all free, so if it prompts you to put money in, just say 0

https://theangelinme.bandcamp.com/album/light-and-shadows-ep

Seriel likes this

Contest finished like 3 hours ago, I did say I wouldn't be here at that time and it happened

I dunno how many people submitted because I've been too busy to read this topic but I'll make sure to judge them at some point

Thanks for taking part everyone!

Marsigne and Tsarmina like this

Seriel, you better review these things before I stab you with a fork. (just kidding, it´ll be a knife)

I missed it! Welp, I am busy with my work, maybe next time. Good job everyone! =3

Edited by Chadzter01

Wait, has this not been decided yet? It was like nearly 3 months ago xD

Woah, woah woah, I forgot! :o

I'll try my best, hang on just a bit longer...

No worries Seriel. We all know you've been busy IRL :3

I think everyone forgot until Lianderson reminded us all haha

Seriel likes this

Yeah, when I came back here after stuff happened I forgot about it until I was violently reminded via an email notification threatening to stab me ;(

Heh, I've downloaded all entries and I'll score them in a bit, hold tight :)

lianderson and Marsigne like this