Photo

I have an account?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Darkhazard

Darkhazard

• 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:25 AM

Hi. I was surprised to see I have an account for this forum. Might as well introduce myself. I am Darkhazard. I make rpgmaker vx ace game and compete with my friends at school and look whichever game is good. Although we've never make any significant progress in our game. When I say compete it's just seeing who make a fun game to play that's all. Hiii to all the members in the forum. Please take care of me 😄.

#2 Cadh20000

Cadh20000

Advanced Member

• 1298 posts
  • LocationNYS, USA
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:34 AM

Welcome to the group! ^_^

My blog:                                             My art:                                               My Free Resources:
ramblings_of_a_writer_by_c_hillman-d7lun  some_of_my_artwork_by_c_hillman-d7luq1p.  free_resources_button_for_rpgmaker_forum

Artificer.jpg
D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

Character Q&A's:

This was getting too long soooo...

Spoiler

#3 Rikifive

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness

• Forum Admins
  • 5713 posts
  • LocationEquestria First Language - Polish           Game Maker & Ace User                                  
  • RM Skill - Game Developer

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:05 AM

Hello!

Welcome to the herd! (=

I believe I can :fly:.

LraXqtS.png

Want to see SCIENCE in RPG Maker VX Ace? Try these games:

Super Coolstory Bros. | Chain Reaction | Good VS Evil: The Fateful Curse | Frozen Dream | Eric Chronicles - Adventure to The Starting Position

Scripting stuff in VX Ace? Ever wanted to put script calls during playing? Perhaps RK5 Debug Console will help!

#4 Purple Phantom

Purple Phantom

The purple-clad ghost who's haunting a skeleton.

• 452 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Else First Language - English =======[ Skills ]======= Designing ★★★★☆ == Eating Sweets ★★★★★ == Deduction ★★★★★ == ====================== Uses - RMVXAce
  • RM Skill - Game Developer

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:38 PM

Hiya! I'm the resident skeleton. :)

PROJECT INIQUITOUS MEMBER

D4srgS4.png

I am most like this video game character!

Spoiler

I SUPPORT:

Spoiler

Use these in your signature to show your support for the games the images represent! ...If you want to, I mean. You don't have to. Also, you can click the images to go to the site's pages for them. :P Yes! I made it work! :D

Spoiler

And this isn't a game, but, if you want to support my book series...

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users