2 replies to this topic

#1 darkotakusouls

darkotakusouls

• Ace Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:04 AM

post-8918-0-74644300-1387755053.png

post-58802-0-06697600-1483084527.png

The next installment of Uzi’s Drugged Adventures is here, and it’s filled to the peak with brand new features that make the game even more addicting.

• Two new stats: LUST and HIGH
  • Over 70 different types of ammunition
  • A brand new Uzi sprite with removable clothes
  • Chest content is random, making the game extremely repayable.

Summary: Uzi is a crazy little fixer that is addicted to pretty much every drug she can get her hands on. But how did she get this way? Nobody knows. The truth lies deep with in her mind. Even though she doesn’t care to know the truth, the truth wants to be heard. After getting high, Uzi falls into one of her delusional states. But this time her mind has plans for her. It wants her to remember that which she has forgotten.

Delusion Summary: Uzi is accidentally summoned by strange man. With no use for her, he decides to send her on a quest to capture the Princess of Shiriville.

Gameplay: This game is like a classic Zelda shooter. Enemies won’t attack you unless they see you, and different enemies have different ranges of view. Some enemies you’ll want to kill before they see you, while others you will want to avoid all together. There is a LOT to do with 35 quests, 20 achievements, and 3 mini-games.

+17: Alcohol Reference, Blood and Gore, Crude Humor, Drug Reference, Partial Nudity, Sexual Themes, Sexual Violence, Strong Language, Use of Alcohol, Use of Drugs, Violence.

This game does not promote the use of drugs, alcohol,
or anything else horrible you can think of.

Playtime: 4-5 hours. 2 hours for the main story and 2-3 hours for everything else.

Character Bio:

uzitag.png

Name: Uzi
Personality: Insane; Crazy; Silly
Human Type: Fixer
Main Weapon: Duel Uzis
About: Uzi is an insane druggy that is addicted to anything that she can get her hands on. It’s shocking that she’s not dead yet from overdosing. Rika normally pranks her or uses her as target practice. The bullets don’t kill her because she accidentally equipped herself with REN. She thought it was a drug.

Known Issues: There are no known issues. If you run into any problems please let me know so I can fix them.

Download:

Run Time Pack Required: 105MB
http://www.rpgmakerw...n-time-packages

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire...ziDA2_S1.02.zip

Does not require Run Time Pack: 298 MB
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire...ziDA2_L1.02.zip

Credits:

Spoiler

Attached Files

• Attached File  cover.png   245.54KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  sc1.png   118.21KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  sc2.png   124.74KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  cen2.png   292.34KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  sc4.png   179.24KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  sc5.png   182.9KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  cen1.png   224KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  sc7.png   366.38KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  sc9.png   424.99KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  sc10.png   103.66KB   0 downloads

Edited by darkotakusouls, 05 February 2017 - 07:10 PM.

#2 darkotakusouls

darkotakusouls

• Ace Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:10 PM

UPDATE 1.02

This update fixes some spelling and grammar errors, and also a few minor game errors.

#3 Knighterius

Knighterius

Possessed Apple

• Ace Member
  • 891 posts
  • LocationUnderneathe an Apple Tree
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:34 PM

Wowie, the sprites and tilesets don't do this game justice but everything else just looks delightful. Definitely a great stance for a game, and the mechanics seem really intriguing. You've definitely done well with what you have, though. I'll have to give this a try soon. 

"Come, Come, Dance with me under the moonlight, my sweet...dance until our feet bleed..."-The Enigma 

sWeCKF9.png14xl08o.png

I support the following brilliant people:

Spoiler

And the list goes on: 

Spoiler

Alons-y!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Signature%20IC%20Support.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rpg maker vxace, masterpiece theater, shooter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users