• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cyon

Cyon

A wild Yoshi

• 4 posts
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Posted 01 January 2017 - 08:09 PM

Hello and first of all, I wish all of you guys a happy new year!

Now, onto the introductions, I've been playing both digital and tabletop RPGs for about 12 years or so, but it was only quite "recently" that I seriously considered making a game, some 3 to 4 years ago, and have been planning the story, characters and worldbuilding ever since. RPG Maker was my first and best choice. I've been working with RPG Maker VX Ace on my own projects for about 2 years now, alone except for the tutorials around the net and forum-lurking when I'm stuck with something, which was mostly something silly that didn't require me to make an account as the first google search already provided well enough results.

But one can only go so far alone. For my project, I feel that for too long I've kept quiet, this year I want to release it to general public and get some feedback aside from personal friends.

For you guys at the forums, who generously helped me (and many others) during my many searches, I sincerely hope that my work amuses you. Even with my limited knowledge, in the future I'd like to answer the questions of "new newbies" and keep the cycle going on.

Tl;dr Another newbie at the forums happy to meet you all, please take care of me, and I hope to provide you with interesting content!

#2 lonequeso

lonequeso

One cheese to rule them all!

• 2899 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:16 PM

Happy New Year! Welcome!  :)

#3 Rikifive

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness

• Forum Admins
  • 5692 posts
  • LocationEquestria First Language - Polish           Game Maker & Ace User                                  
  • RM Skill - Game Developer

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:57 AM

Hello!

I hope many people will like your project! ^^

Good luck and welcome to the herd! (=

Keep the cycle going on!  ;)

~And Happy New Year to you as well!

I believe I can :fly:.

LraXqtS.png

Want to see SCIENCE in RPG Maker VX Ace? Try these games:

Super Coolstory Bros. | Chain Reaction | Good VS Evil: The Fateful Curse | Frozen Dream | Eric Chronicles - Adventure to The Starting Position

Scripting stuff in VX Ace? Ever wanted to put script calls during playing? Perhaps RK5 Debug Console will help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users