• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Squishybrick

Squishybrick

• Ace Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:23 PM

Well, here I am..

I am known as Squishybrick, but you can call me squishy.
In some circles, though, I am referred to as "The wary traveler"

I come to various forums for two reasons.. To explore and observe the depths of human behaviour,
and release something I've made specific to the community.

The chance of me succeeding either wholly depend on the hospitality of the forum itself..
Most of the forums I've been to weren't exactly the fluffiest pillows in the laundry basket, but I've
been told holding a low opinion from the start due to past experiences only invites hostile behaviour,
so for my and other's sake, I'll stick my neck out and assume this forum is completely immaculate, and thus
are those who operate it.

That being said, hello.

I use RPG Maker VX Ace.. I've played RPG Maker for a very very long time, dating back to "RPG Maker" for the PS1.

My hobbies include modding/making/playing games, gunsmithing, and getting into debates over what is accepted
as moral human behaviour, with people whom are typically "risky" to debate with..

If all goes as planned, I will release a game to this forum, for all to play.. For free! But don't assume that because
it is free, that it is insubstantial.. I've worked many dozens of solid hours on it, and will be happy to share with this
community, if nothing goes awry..

Here's hoping.

#2 drapkari

drapkari

• 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:19 AM

Hello Rensje. Good to see new members around here, and you seem quite pro at this. Have a good time here.

#3 Squishybrick

Squishybrick

• Ace Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:06 PM

Rensje? I looked up the name and I ended up with a shaggy-haired female who's apparently the ambassador of delegation at EU Delegation to nepal.

Unless maybe you mistook me for someone else or if that name is some kind of meme or slang term, I'm not sure I recognize the meaning behind it.

#4 MakotoNaegi

MakotoNaegi

• Ace Member
  • 7 posts
  • RM Skill - Game Developer

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:45 PM

Howdy, nice to meet you.

<(*_*)>

#5 Rikifive

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness

• Global Moderators
  • 5,514 posts
  • LocationEquestria First Language - Polish           Uses - Game Maker         RMVXAce                                   GM Skill - Procrastinating
  • RM Skill - Game Developer

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:28 AM

Hello!

RPG Maker for PS1 was really interesting! ^^

I also have toyed with RPG Maker 3 for PS2 and doing 3D maps was funny. :D

Welcome to the herd! (=

I believe I can :fly:.

LraXqtS.png

Want to see SCIENCE in RPG Maker VX Ace? Try these games:

Super Coolstory Bros. | Chain ReactionGood VS Evil: The Fateful CurseFrozen DreamEric Chronicles - Adventure to The Starting Position

#6 lonequeso

lonequeso

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 2,771 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:15 PM

Love the name. C-can I squeeze you? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users