Photo

Looking for Some Partners in Crime! (Mystery-RPG Recruitment)

rpgmaker mv project lead concept artist composer sound design scripters mystery comedy eventers

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Amysaurus

Amysaurus

4000% tired.

• Ace Member
  • 218 posts
  • LocationKansas City, MO
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:59 PM

cN72yy5.png

iZHhDkM.gif
[This is where I would put a really cool logo if I had a title yet. You can pretend it's here, though!]

4aD7WDN.png

Engine: RPG Maker MV
Game Release(s): Non-commercial, English.

I’m willing to discuss a commercial release or translation, but neither will be a priority.

Genre(s): Mystery, Comedy, RPG
Synopsis (tentative):

Taking on the role of an amateur investigator, the player will immerse themselves in a society where humans and monsters live together in peace. Tasked with investigating cases threatening that peace, the player will have to overcome a challenging combination of RPG and puzzle elements in order to discover the secret that connects them all.

Graphics Style (subject to change):

Spoiler

J5r01NF.png

Project Lead + Lead Artist
Concept Artists: Character/UI Design
Writers
Composers
Sound Designer
Eventer/Scripter

mOAntks.png

Spoiler

Dxn9Mmo.png

Compensation:

Naturally, you will be fully-credited for any and all of your contributions. I can’t do much when it comes to monetary payment (unless we go commercial), but I'd be willing to provide some assistance/graphics/support for a future project* of yours in exchange.

*Not strictly limited to game projects.

Communication:

Discord will be the preferred method of communication, though a team PM/document will be provided as necessary.

IuSY9g5.gif
Interested?
Feel free to send me a message on the forum, or via one of the contact methods on my profile.

KL8sYLx.png

Edited by Amysaurus, 14 January 2017 - 01:48 PM.

MV Resources:  MV Stuff

VX/Ace Resources:  VX/Ace Characters  -  RTP Chibified 

Commissions: Facesets  -  Pixel Art

Social:  Deviantart  -  Steam  -  Twitter 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rpgmaker mv, project lead, concept artist, composer, sound design, scripters, mystery, comedy, eventers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users