writer story

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gicaldo

Gicaldo

• 2 posts
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:39 AM

I have zero experience in programming and art design, so I can't exactly start a project on my own. What I am good at is writing a story. So if you want to do a story-heavy RPG with complex characters and lots of twists, just ask me. To avoid legal problems: My age is 16. Altough, I've been writing books for several years and I'm really good at coming up with storys and characters and at writing dialogue. I have one finished draft for an RPG ready to be used, but I can also think up more in a variety of genres (as long as they include fantasy, science-fiction and/or mystery).

Because of time issues, I likely won't be able to script every single scene, but as I said, I can come up with a pretty detailed story draft, characters and their respective arcs and I can script some key scenes.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

#2 sabao

sabao

Advanced Member

• 49 posts
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Posted 28 January 2017 - 01:24 AM

How good are you at putting together a story if you were given bits and pieces to work with? I kind of have a bunch of concepts complete with art lined up that I just really want better stories for.

Edited by sabao, 28 January 2017 - 01:28 AM.

#3 Gicaldo

Gicaldo

• 2 posts
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:46 AM

Actually, that's what I can do best! Finding an original concept is the most difficult part, but once I manage that - or if I already get a concept to work with - I can come up with some pretty amazing stuff.

Send me a PM or an E-Mail (gicaldo@gmail.com) if you're interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users