• Announcements

• RagingHobo

Forum Upgraded!   07/17/2017

We have successfully upgraded our forum to the latest version! Some things have moved around but don't worry everything is still there, we still need to find updated versions of the plugins we were using previously to restore everything to the way it was. There will be a running topic in the Feedback and Support in case you notice something wrong. Before you do so please clear your browser cache and close your browser completely to rule out a caching issue. Thank you for your patience during the outage and while we get everything back to 150%  
Gicaldo

I'm a writer and I'm looking for a team

3 posts in this topic

I have zero experience in programming and art design, so I can't exactly start a project on my own. What I am good at is writing a story. So if you want to do a story-heavy RPG with complex characters and lots of twists, just ask me. To avoid legal problems: My age is 16. Altough, I've been writing books for several years and I'm really good at coming up with storys and characters and at writing dialogue. I have one finished draft for an RPG ready to be used, but I can also think up more in a variety of genres (as long as they include fantasy, science-fiction and/or mystery).

Because of time issues, I likely won't be able to script every single scene, but as I said, I can come up with a pretty detailed story draft, characters and their respective arcs and I can script some key scenes.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

How good are you at putting together a story if you were given bits and pieces to work with? I kind of have a bunch of concepts complete with art lined up that I just really want better stories for.

Edited by sabao

Actually, that's what I can do best! Finding an original concept is the most difficult part, but once I manage that - or if I already get a concept to work with - I can come up with some pretty amazing stuff.

Send me a PM or an E-Mail (gicaldo@gmail.com) if you're interested.