• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tommycaseyy

tommycaseyy

• 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:10 PM

Hey Guys,

I'm a newbie to these forums so hello!

I realize the video game forums are usually flush with people looking to make music for video games. However, I thought I'd make the rounds and give you a chance to check out my website and have a listen at what I do:

tomcaseymusic.com/music

I'm an experienced musician and composer blah blah blah...I seriously just love to make music, and I think video games are a great medium to work in.

If you like something dark, ambient, vibey - that's what I personally like to do, and if you need it to have a chip tune feel to it, I have a vintage Baldwin Explorer that does the real thing.

So feel free to hit me up on email:

tomcaseymusic@gmail.com

I'm always interested in hearing about people's ideas, and most importantly, I'm a low-key guy that understands how difficult and slow it can be to make a good game. I'm a musician, I work hard to make good music, so I appreciate who game developers are and how they follow creative vision. I dig it.

Seriously, if you need some free music, or even if you'd like to just make contact in case you want to do something down the line, shoot me an email. I'm out there.

Take care

Tom Casey

#2 Rikifive

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness

• Forum Admins
  • 5713 posts
  • LocationEquestria First Language - Polish           Game Maker & Ace User                                  
  • RM Skill - Game Developer

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:37 PM

I have moved this thread to Shop 101. (=

I gotta admit, your music is pretty decent.

I'm pretty sure many people will need some free music (perhaps even me x3), so watch out! ~ Just kidding! ^^

Good luck and welcome to the herd! (=

I believe I can :fly:.

LraXqtS.png

Want to see SCIENCE in RPG Maker VX Ace? Try these games:

Super Coolstory Bros. | Chain Reaction | Good VS Evil: The Fateful Curse | Frozen Dream | Eric Chronicles - Adventure to The Starting Position

Scripting stuff in VX Ace? Ever wanted to put script calls during playing? Perhaps RK5 Debug Console will help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users