1 post in this topic

Greetings! BluMiu here and recently returning oldie member. Around this time I typically start up commissions on wider scale for a bit outside my DA account.
I did some collaborative work as part of the Pantheon, which I'm not sure is still active at this time before my abrupt departure, among other things.

I range from anime to semi-realism, so neither is a problem if looking for something specific. Fantasy is the genre I delve into personally, but again, have worked

outside of this and tampered on my own. Versatile and open to new things art, so you'd be helping me on my lifelong journey and professionally, so doubly

appreciated.

Commission wise, I'll be showing recent examples and project for Steam. I'll update as key areas RPG Maker needs within my skill set, character design and

concepts (humanoid and creatures), but others as time goes on. You can check out my gallery thread on the Art and Literature section of the forum or go to my
DA account, http://obsidiantrance.deviantart.com/ where a basic commission list can be found as well. Contact me there or by email at blumiu7@gmail.com.

I'm pretty quick with replying and only time unavailable truly would be Saturdays until sundown.

Busts/Portraits

26d5758a88463456b8ca9e56863df378-d9l1wd9   cachusa_arcturus_gavrielle_by_obsidiantryoung_jing_by_obsidiantrance-dabztnc.png

Character Concepts

orion_concept_i_by_obsidiantrance-d9qkl3

dusk_merloci__swordsman__concept_by_obsi

aqualyte__mao_hara_by_obsidiantrance-d9gmadaon_stalker_by_obsidiantrance-dau6dna

Illustrations

d8d00fc9d673b7ee6e43008f6fe8586d-daii0z4

musuko_no_kaminari_by_obsidiantrance-d9ib3a13daffa72ef9345b4b89c4e5cf5de-dazwkbj

kolonia__the_black_city_by_obsidiantranc

Commissions

commission__idres_krishdale__by_obsidianbeloved_rapture__john__commission__by_obharmonia_commission_2nd_by_obsidiantranc

RPG Maker specific

sword_set_1_by_obsidiantrance-dack551.pndagger_set_1_icons_by_obsidiantrance-dab

Edited by BluMiu
Chaosian and lianderson like this