#1 Wisteria D.L

Wisteria D.L

Wisteria , A Fanciful Moon's Deity .

• 86 posts
  • LocationMoon's Amatheus Kingdom
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 23 April 2017 - 01:13 AM

The world is tedious and monotonous .

People have black or brown or blond hair .

Blue or brown or green eyes .

Let's be colorful and creative ! *magical girl transformation*

I wish to see your alter egos ! What do they look like ? What are their name and their personality ?

Shall we introduce ourselves to each other !

♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_

☾ Flutter On A Moon Delight ☽ 

◆Glorious Harvest Of Amethyst Gems◆

❤Dulcet Euphoria For Fluffy Choco❤

❀Pulchritude Of A Wisteria Land❀

♫Bunny's Lullaby Of The Rosy Revery♫

Welcome To The Fanciful Vision Of Alearia

♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_

Projects :

記憶緊張デルタクライマックス
(Kiokukagi - TensionDelta Climax)
KKK_zpsgwe9cbzt.png

プリズムウイルス
(Prism+ Virus)
 prism%20virus2_zpssxdtq0xg.png

#2 Takeo212

Takeo212

Master of Procrastination

• + Sponsor
  • 1495 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • RM Skill - Game Developer

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:50 AM

Oh, if I can could be the person I wanted to be, I would totally dye my hair blue and just wear cosplays of my favourite characters most of the day.

I'd also love to do a youtube channel based around RPGM games and do those infamous "first impressions" to try help promote a positive RPGM community. 

I'd also get a pet fox and we would be the best of friends, unless he gets hungry and bites my face off, but we will be best of friends until then~

A world where you can express yourself just sounds so nice.

#3 KilloZapit

KilloZapit

FAIRY DUST! FAIRY DUST FOR EVERYONE! WHEE!

• 2728 posts
  • LocationFairyland!
  • RM Skill - Coder

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:12 AM

Hmmm... Since I am already a magical fairy I am not sure what alter egos I have that would be more exciting. I do like to use magical shapeshifting to take all sorts of forms and act out all sorts of personas though.

One is of course disguising myself as a normal human so I can do stuff in the human world. Not sure how well I pull it off to be honest, I can make myself look like a normal human but I am not necessarily very good at acting like a normal human. Nor am I sure I really want to act like a normal human anyway. Best I can do is pull off acting like a really weird human. Lucky for me, really weird humans are common enough that I don't stand out as anything more then being slightly creepy and/or silly.

I also like to be a cat or catgirl sometimes! Nya... Lazing around in the sun, playing with string, cuddling and snuggling in someone's lap, and generally being either a purrfect pet or a playful predator... It's so fun! Other animals or animal people are fun too! Excited doggies, clever foxes, shy bunnies... each of them has there own personality. Even like to be dragons sometimes! Though I will admit half the time I become an animal or animal person it's to do something naughty... What? Am I a furry? Not exactly, it's more that I am just omnisexual. Do sometimes hang out with furries or look at furry art though.

Hmm what else... Well, this is a little strange but, I usually introduce myself as Kayzee when I show my fairy self. Not my True Name of course, but I am not about to share THAT. Regardless my username, ya know 'KilloZapit', it's kinda hard to explain where it comes from. It's an online handle I have used for decades and yet my use of it outside this site isn't often really 'me'. Not the fairy 'Kayzee' but something else. Something a lot similar but hard to define. I guess you could say this is the first site I really let my true fairy self show. Or if you rather you can chose to believe that I am not actually a fairy and it's the first site where I used my made up fairysona so extensively. Hehe, I will leave you to decide if I am a real fairy trying to invoke plausible deniability or just someone who likes to teasingly keep the magic alive while getting way too in to roleplaying. Anyway, point is 'KilloZapit' is a more generic silly name I use for all sorts of stuff online. I was thinking about changing it to 'Kayzee' here really, but not sure there is much of a point.

Also: Sorry no strange hair/eye colors here. I could give myself some but it doesn't usually look as good in real life as it does in anime. Except maybe grass green hair or red/purple eyes. They don't look half bad in my experience.

Edited by KilloZapit, 23 April 2017 - 09:16 AM.

#4 Wisteria D.L

Wisteria D.L

Wisteria , A Fanciful Moon's Deity .

• 86 posts
  • LocationMoon's Amatheus Kingdom
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:34 AM

Hmmm... Since I am already a magical fairy I am not sure what alter egos I have that would be more exciting. I do like to use magical shapeshifting to take all sorts of forms and act out all sorts of personas though.

Why would you even want to shape shift into a human ? Being a fairy is already a marvelous thing on its own!

Being a mere human is a little mundane most of the time , but well !.. 

Keep being your fairy self .

♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_

☾ Flutter On A Moon Delight ☽ 

◆Glorious Harvest Of Amethyst Gems◆

❤Dulcet Euphoria For Fluffy Choco❤

❀Pulchritude Of A Wisteria Land❀

♫Bunny's Lullaby Of The Rosy Revery♫

Welcome To The Fanciful Vision Of Alearia

♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_♦_

Projects :

記憶緊張デルタクライマックス
(Kiokukagi - TensionDelta Climax)
KKK_zpsgwe9cbzt.png

プリズムウイルス
(Prism+ Virus)
 prism%20virus2_zpssxdtq0xg.png

#5 KilloZapit

KilloZapit

• 2728 posts
  • LocationFairyland!
  • RM Skill - Coder

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:25 AM

Because I kinda like a lot of the stuff in the human world and need some sort of disguise so human's don't freak out, plus an identity and money so I can buy stuff. Most of the time I do stay at home and stay a fairy. Besides, I don't hate humans. Humans can be pretty cool even! I just think they are silly a lot of the time. Sometimes silly in interesting ways, but often in infuriatingly clueless or backwards ways that make no sense. And the weird thing is, even they seem to know it! I really am trying to help them you know. Though I often think half the reason they are the way they are is because they are plagued by death and lack of resources and I imagine in a century or two, if things go well, humans will probably come around to our way of thinking anyway. Let's hope!

You know, hundreds of years ago I probably wouldn't have needed a disguise. Humans respected us fairies back then, and we were making progress teaching them our ways and encouraging them to be better... Then Christians ruined everything. Darn Christians. Stealing our holidays, demonizing us, driving us away. I swear, the church is another conspiracy by Greyface to suck the fun out of everything. Though Jesus himself seems like a pretty cool guy. Hey, speaking of stolen holidays, May Day is coming up! Woohoo! That's actually one of the rare ones people still celebrate properly! (Halloween comes pretty close to Samhain, Christmas is still kinda similar enough to Yule but most people don't know much about Yule besides the name, Easter still has eggs and bunnies left over from the fertility holiday it was and that's about it, most of the others are obscure or forgotten.)

Edited by KilloZapit, 23 April 2017 - 10:31 AM.

#6 Lord Vectra

Lord Vectra

King of Darkness!!!

• 1100 posts
  • LocationFiend World
  • RM Skill - Eventer

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:45 AM

My alter-ego is James Fury. A depressive isolationist that likes no one. He does everything Vectra does, but alone and speaks to no one while doing it unless they speak to him.Even then, he talks in a "reserved" type of way.

I am Vectra the King of Darkness!!!!

e660029441.png

66edddcdff.png

D4srgS4.png

#7 lianderson

lianderson

Advanced Member

• 117 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:11 PM

Damn, James sound like he´s gonna shoot up his school.

My alter ego? A potatochip that shoots up schools.

#8 lonequeso

lonequeso

One cheese to rule them all!

• 2921 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

I am my alter ego, and my alter ego is me. He's a super saiyan. He can go all the way to blue, but ssj2 looks cooler so he refuses to transform past that no matter what. At least that's what he told me. Hmm... then again he's stolen my blood on two separate occasions so I dunno how trustworthy he is. 

Kinda insane that one is. So am I though so it's cool.

#9 Cookie Ninja

Cookie Ninja

Chocolate chip master!

• 672 posts
  • LocationLost woods
  • RM Skill - Coder

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:10 PM

My alter ego is drowning in [Censored] and [Censored]. Doing [Censored] with [Censored] all day long as a [Censored]. Being [Censored] to make me [Censored] with [Censored] is getting [Censored]. I'm telling you, I'm defiling cookies all day long *drools*. :wub:

I downloaded some pics the other day, they were showing the filling. Not sure if that is legal so I've been hiding in a cookie jar for a week indulging in scandalous cookie "activities".

Everything I ever make will be free for all to use for all purposes!

I rarely demand credits, but I would appreciate a thank you (not mandatory).

To me that is a great morale boost, it goes a long way in motivating to keep doing what I do :D

Cookie Scripts:

Spoiler

#10 KilloZapit

KilloZapit

• 2728 posts
  • LocationFairyland!
  • RM Skill - Coder

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:09 PM

Cookie why you gotta get me all worked up like that? <3

#11 Cookie Ninja

Cookie Ninja

Chocolate chip master!

• 672 posts
  • LocationLost woods
  • RM Skill - Coder

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:00 AM

Sorry killo, I'll keep my kinks to myself in the future ;)

To me that is a great morale boost, it goes a long way in motivating to keep doing what I do :D

Cookie Scripts:

Spoiler

#12 Rikifive

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness

• Forum Admins
  • 5713 posts
  • LocationEquestria First Language - Polish           Game Maker & Ace User                                  

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:07 AM

My alter ego? Pretending to be a human counts, right? ...Then that would be my alter ego I guess. x3

I believe I can :fly:.

LraXqtS.png

Want to see SCIENCE in RPG Maker VX Ace? Try these games:

Super Coolstory Bros. | Chain Reaction | Good VS Evil: The Fateful Curse | Frozen Dream | Eric Chronicles - Adventure to The Starting Position

Scripting stuff in VX Ace? Ever wanted to put script calls during playing? Perhaps RK5 Debug Console will help!

#13 Cookie Ninja

Cookie Ninja

Chocolate chip master!

• 672 posts
  • LocationLost woods
  • RM Skill - Coder

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:30 AM

You pretend to be human!? Blasphemy!! Who would want to be a pretentious monkey when you can be a pretentious ninja? :blink:

Cookie Scripts:

Spoiler

#14 KilloZapit

KilloZapit

• 2728 posts
  • LocationFairyland!
  • RM Skill - Coder

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:47 AM

You don't need to hide yourself away cookie, just invite me next time. :3

#15 Rikifive

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness

• Forum Admins
  • 5713 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:59 AM

You pretend to be human!? Blasphemy!! Who would want to be a pretentious monkey when you can be a pretentious ninja? :blink:

Yeah, humans are silly. x3

Aren't ninjas humans as well? :o

LraXqtS.png

Super Coolstory Bros. | Chain Reaction | Good VS Evil: The Fateful Curse | Frozen Dream | Eric Chronicles - Adventure to The Starting Position

Scripting stuff in VX Ace? Ever wanted to put script calls during playing? Perhaps RK5 Debug Console will help!

#16 Cookie Ninja

Cookie Ninja

Chocolate chip master!

• 672 posts
  • LocationLost woods
  • RM Skill - Coder

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:24 AM

Aren't ninjas humans as well? :o

Not those made of cookie dough :P

Cookie Scripts:

Spoiler

#17 Rikifive

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness

• Forum Admins
  • 5713 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:16 AM

Not those made of cookie dough :P

Ooooh right! That makes sense! Silly me!  :P

LraXqtS.png

#18 KilloZapit

KilloZapit

• 2728 posts
  • LocationFairyland!
  • RM Skill - Coder

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:41 AM

I like humans really, they are good at telling stories!

#19 Takeo212

Takeo212

Master of Procrastination

• + Sponsor
  • 1495 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:45 PM

I read this topic and realise how boring my humane life is.

Dang it, with Fairies, Overlords, Edge Lords, Cookie Ninjas and Magical Ponies around, I feel like I have to try harder!

Yosh! Maybe tomorrow after a nap.

#20 KilloZapit

KilloZapit

• 2728 posts
  • LocationFairyland!
  • RM Skill - Coder

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:15 PM

Hehe, come to fairyland with me and you can become a fairy too!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alter ego, life is boring lets be, fictional characters, oc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users