• Announcements

• RagingHobo

Forum Upgraded!   07/17/2017

We have successfully upgraded our forum to the latest version! Some things have moved around but don't worry everything is still there, we still need to find updated versions of the plugins we were using previously to restore everything to the way it was. There will be a running topic in the Feedback and Support in case you notice something wrong. Before you do so please clear your browser cache and close your browser completely to rule out a caching issue. Thank you for your patience during the outage and while we get everything back to 150%  
SpuddyFerret

music
Ferret Entertainment - Free Music Requests

6 posts in this topic

HIQ1mAj.png

​---

​My name's Harriet and I'm a composer of music. I've been composing music for around 2 years, and I'm willing to help you get the video game music you desire.

I compose mostly, and pretty much always, orchestral. I do use electronic sounds and modern instruments such as Electric Guitars, synths and drums, but I sometimes blend the two together.

Examples

Example work from the game soundtrack â€‹Yandere Simulator (2017+, YandereDev)

The First Tragedy -

Example work from the game soundtrack â€‹The Legend of Jerry Quiver: Rise of The Dominion (2017+, Ferret Entertainment):

​Peaceful Melodies

Melody for Forests -

Character Theme -

Character Theme -

​Battle Melodies

Jazz -

Metal/Orchestral -

Abstract -

​Route Melodies

Creepy -

Dark Orchestral -

Cheerful -

​Character Themes

​Cinematic Melodies

Here is how the process works:

1. You send me a PM on this website, and you tell me what you want. You must tell me EVERYTHING about the character/location/subject or the song will not be as good as it possibly can be. Please give me an example of another piece of music that you want your track to sound like.

2. I will send you a basic piano music file with the melody and simple accompaniment. You will then give me feedback on the piece, if you want it to sound different and to have other adjustments.

3. I finish the piece and I will give you the final music track to you in MP3 and in other desired formats. If you would like me to loop your track, please say so.

4. This is all for ​free.​ I am here to gain experience, you want some music. No money is required here.

Use this form for an easy request:

​Ferret Entertainment Commission:

​Name: -

Theme/Route/Cinematic/Battle/Peaceful?: -

​Is your desired piece orchestral?: -

​Details about Subject (Character/Location etc.): -

-

-

-

Desired File Format: -

​Do you want the Track to loop? -

​---

​Rules

​1. I do one client at a time. If you arrive before someone else, you will have top priority. If you ask before I have finished another song, you will be put on a waiting list until I am done.

​2. I have the right to decline your request for ANY reason.

3. Two songs at a time.

​4. Yes, I will work for any game.

​

​I hope I can help you in your video game!

​Harriet

Edited by SpuddyFerret
roninator2 likes this

I think your logo should have a stripe under the eye, to look like a marking signifying toughness. Which would also fit more into the E your showing for the name.

Also is the music you have provided here free to use? Commercial?

post-65789-0-94378500-1499881139_thumb.png

Thank you for design feedback xD

Yes! You can use these sounds in commercial projects as long as​ you give full credit to me :)

Well it didn't take long to have my request fulfilled. Ferret Entertainment is very nice to work with and produces great results. Highly recommended to give this composer a try. Turnaround time was less than a day for my request.

SpuddyFerret likes this