3 posts in this topic

Perang Cemen Devil Boy Quest

PAZUcj.png

The game that once made with old rpg maker and unable to post it on world wide now remade in Rpg maker Vx Ace in order to bring this Historical battle of brave-boy to over world.
This is Fantasy RPG game that make you dream come true and wash away any reality...

This game is Commercial.

Game Progression 13%

Average Demo time: Might take 1/4 day.

Promo.PNG

Story about the world of Perang Cemen
In a world, where monsters take the forms, one boy is fated to change everything forever.
The plot starts when Lexar, hero of this story, has a dream of the god Zukan who commands him to take up arms, become a hero worthy of him and slay the legions of monster that attack humans everywhere. However, Lexar has another ideal: coexistence between human and monster, something Zukan would not approve of.

Central Character:

Actor_S1.png

Lexar North Field ( レキサー )
is the main protagonist of Devil Boy Quest. He is a boy of undetermined age (although Karen mentions that he is younger than 21), and he hails from Ilya Village. He also lighthearted, but gullible which tends to get on Otama nerves. He believes in the possibility of coexistence with man and monster, and wants to see a world where they can live together peacefully. He also always follow good path that his mother wish but sometime he make a wrong direction in order to save his own from trouble he make.

Mai Utami ( マイ )<CG Haven't draw yet>
more commonly known as Mae, is the heroine of the game.

Zukan ( ズカン )<CG only appear at Ch.2>
Lord Zukan, also known as The Divine Light God or the God that Created the World, is the manifestation of light(created by god) who later becomes a religious figure, serving as the god of all humanity. He is depicted as an angelic being and appears to Lexar in his dreams quite regularly to guide him in his quest.

Actor_S2.png

Karen Karbungkle ( カレン )
The whimsical Carbuncle and master of Ruby style magic. She has a carefree personality but is vastly unknown to her other ally and Lexar.

Actor_S3.png

Karin Iririkiha ( カリン )
A Kirin lancer and master of the Cursed Spear style, proficient in all four elements with her main one being fire. Her spearplay is unmatched and she desires strong opponents to rival her.

Actor_S4.png

Otama ( オタマ )
The playful Kitsune and master of song magic. She is very loyal to the Monster Lords, and frequently tutors them and sometimes others but most frequent is Lexar.

Actor8.png

Rirurira Kereberos (リルリラケルベロス )
The stoic Cereberus and a master of Diamond magic. She despises humans due to them polluting nature and thus making them uninhabitable to her brethren, she has three head and every head has different personality which mean she will argue with herself often expect she split herself.

Other Character:(Don't open until you clear the game)

Four Spirits<CG done, but doesn't feel like to show it>

• Sylph: A spirit with an active personality that is the spirit of wind. This personality results her getting comically beat up by the other spirits.
  • Gnome: An extremely quiet and shy girl that is the spirit of earth. Due to her being untalkactive, her personality is mysterious.
  • Undine: A slime creature that is the spirit of water. She has a gentle and calm personality but initially despised humans for polluting waters and making them uninhabitable to slimes.
  • Salamander: The prideful and wild spirit of fire. She acknowledges those who can defeat her and even mentored Kirin and Lexar

Humans are one of the many main races of the game, the others being the monsters and the Nehili's or fake Angel's. Falsely led by Zukan, the humans try to exterminate the monsters, who in turn try to eat humans. Their faith in their god is more strict in the east and more lenient in the west.

Monsters are one of many main races of the game, the others being the humans and the Nehili's or fake Angel's, and are the initial antagonists in the game. They appear as hybrids of a human and other non-human species, mutated by the dark genes of the Alifeze Fatullah Fuila Kutoallah, the manifestation of darkness created by God. Monsters are defined as creatures with a dangerous and try to eat human, with their usual diet as blood. Monsters also have an incredibly longer lifespan than humans; for example, Nerumuera is stated to be over a thousand years old. Monsters usually have a leader, but all monsters are ruled over by the Monster Lord, who exerts power to maintain order of the entire monster race; however, monsters occasionally tend to do their own thing, twist the commands of their lord into their own ideals, or even spike rebellion against the Monster Lord.(Monster Divide into Origin Monsters and Lesser Monsters)

Nehili's are one of the many main races of the game, the others being the humans and monsters, and are actually the true antagonists. They are a race of divine creatures led by Lord Zukan, the manifestation of light.

Sketsa are one of the created race of the game, they were created trough ancient ConVer made by H.Stein to make army to help Lord Zukan conquer the world, in order to make them they need an infinity energy of 2 different element's and a dead object

Credit's:

- Mog Hunter
- KilloZapit
- Rengoku Teien
- Maoudamashii
- Enterbrain
- TheoAllen
- Black Mage
- Galv's
- Yanfly

Gameplay:

Spoiler

You will play as Lexar.hero of this game, your main mission will be told in game, the game play quite simple, you just need to adventure the world talk with many people find items and of course defeat enemy get in your way, there some side quest you can do to uncover secret endings, there 3 endings:

1.If you or your party lose in battle that ending is Game Over(bad end).

2.You beat the game but haven't uncover all story(normal end).

3.You clear the game 100% and you have best ending(happy end).

the battle system would be ATB, and so every character have their own ability and element be sure to know where you fight.

(Enemy in forest weak to Fire, Enemy in desert weak to water, Enemy in water weak to thunder, etc etc...)

Good luck the brave one!

Screenshots:

wUHeR0.pngTNJL%2F7.png8zP0%2BG.png7XA7Ou.pngxq07WJ.png5WPSg6.pngAg%2B47u.png

Download Final Demo

Download Full Game (Game Still in progress)

Spoiler

Some Guide: 

F8 = pause the game

Arrow keys = move

You can check some object like tree, well etc, but not all object can response you.

At early of the game, don't make zukan angry or he will send you to your grave.

Warning at early of the game you will be need lot's stuff so be better you check everything and talk to anyone.

If you have trouble with the game just leave comment or PM me.

Perang Cemen.

Edited by Perang Cemen
Do I have reason?

Deer... I mean hi there!

I just found my old resource from old Devil Boy Quest, still... I don't get them all since hard-drive used to store my old game was corrupted by some evil creature(virus,worm, or something like that) inside it and make me lost half of my data, at first I thought I lost them all so I was plan to make this again on ace and make new thing but as I check it I manage to collect some crucial resource, so In the end I re use them for this project, for example that animated cursor in demo ver 0.0.7.

ah well since I re sure that resource again I need to make this one as Commercial project, if no, someone from past will come and haunt me.

since this is become Com project I can only make the Latest Demo for 15% of the game, that mean the next demo would be the latest, okay until that time see ya, and have fun!

(If you have some suggestion or something, PM me or leave comment, I really appreciate that thanks for your time for read this.)

And here, you can compare it yourself...

Tawa.png

It's not like I want to bump or something, I just want to tell you I have done the Final demo and put it there, the first demo was downloaded over 500.000 and the second demo was downloaded over 900.000, I'm truly sorry to say this again if you one of those 900.000 or 500.000, you can't use your save data and must play from start because there heavy edit on game play and system, and if you found bug or something please, I'm beggie leave comment or pm me about it.

there some bug that I don't have time to check like typo or untranslated words, wrong translation etc.

you know why? because I have lot different job, looking for actor voice, working as security and surveillance, putting new experiment into practice...

But I never get raise for it.

So! I'm not gona deal with this demo! error? Bugs? not my job! your problem not mine!

that's why I didn't check it again if there error or bugs in this final demo...

feel free to worte review or give good suggestion.

and if you meet with it(Bugs, error, etc) leave me PM, thanks for your time to read this.