• Announcements

• RagingHobo

Forum Upgraded!   07/17/2017

We have successfully upgraded our forum to the latest version! Some things have moved around but don't worry everything is still there, we still need to find updated versions of the plugins we were using previously to restore everything to the way it was. There will be a running topic in the Feedback and Support in case you notice something wrong. Before you do so please clear your browser cache and close your browser completely to rule out a caching issue. Thank you for your patience during the outage and while we get everything back to 150%  

41 posts in this topic

Yup you sure are a master baiter! (Yay for obligatory jokes!) :P But really, come now, even if you are trying to be a troll, that's kind of a boring response. But I guess you aren't really taking this thread seriously after all huh? Fair enough. It's just kind of hard to stay engaged that way. Or maybe that's your plan the whole time, just to disrupt enough without being that entertaining? Clever, clever. But if that's the case, you really are more invested in the discussion then you said you were.

Hmmm... Naw. You probobly are just in a trollish mood. Besides the paragraph above sounds too much like one of the counter-troll protocols. But, why so trolly lately? You never seemed like much of one before to me. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention. I like ya shinny shin. Is there a reason you wanna troll me besides being bored, or am I just collateral damage? I can get behind a good trolling to a point, but if your obviously half-assing it or just trying to be disruptive I don't see a reason to engage.

Edited by KilloZapit
PhoenixSoul likes this

I just like having fun and I really don't care if it is at the expenses of others. They just should deal with it and move on.

And if you wanna know why so much lately? Just my fucked up Household with my dement Grandma who just bosses us around and thinks we are idiots that just sit around and do nothing all day, while in reality I really am actually working on my Project, playing Video Games or watching Youtube Videos to ignore her. I have no real reason to go outside because I have no Friends in Germany, besides taking a breather and walk through the Forest, or going to work. 

But maybe my Grandma is right, the Internet is a Place full of ignorant, whiny brats, that only care about themselves and cry about their pathetic Lifes, like they have it oh-so baaad like PhoenixSoul.

I saw how that dude looked like and he definitely looked like he was older than me and could've had much more experience in his Life that he could've shared with me, but no... instead he just whines about dumb shit like this. So naturally, I make fun of him, because he clearly won't change his ways in Life, because he's pathetically hiding behind his mask of ignorance.

Watch him get angry at this and write something dumb. I can already see his pathetic anger towards me.

Story of my life, motherfucking bullshit misogyny. The male gender has slunk real low as of late, that's for damn sure.

And you even know that I am a woman. But yeah, you got my attention. One more time and it'll be the last.

I can tolerate this stuff to a degree, but not at this level of flagrance. Don't. Fuck. With me.

It seems the Net Neutrality issue is not coming to a resolution as of yet...but KayZee is right, time for something different.

Sigh... Sorry I asked. Geez, why always all the hostility flying around?

This would be better explained elsewhere. It doesn't involve you, but there are some people who would rather be absolute asses than be sensible.

This topic has gotten off topic.

Regardless of any disagreements or conflicts, please try to keep things calm and atleast of topic.

The hostility within this thread is uncalled for.

Story of my life, motherfucking bullshit misogyny. The male gender has slunk real low as of late, that's for damn sure.

And you even know that I am a woman. But yeah, you got my attention. One more time and it'll be the last.

I can tolerate this stuff to a degree, but not at this level of flagrance. Don't. Fuck. With me.

It seems the Net Neutrality issue is not coming to a resolution as of yet...but KayZee is right, time for something different.

Lmao, I like how you go for the Gender Card, even though it has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Your thick brain couldn't process that I was only baiting you and it ticked you off because I said you're a Man. Sure, I saw that you looked like a Woman, but nowadays, I won't trust even a single Person who's showed me that they are clearly looking like a Woman. So I naturally default to seeing People on the Internet as being Male as a majority of them use the Internet. That's something that you got to accept... besides. You are acting like a Narcissistic asshole to me, so I just treat you like one.

The newer Generation is at fault for this, because they are proud of themselves for "showing their true color" and showing they are "different" and "special". Shit like this makes me fucking laugh.

Before the Millenials, there where legit People that had to worry about something different in their Lifes, like Food, their Family and the War. Nowadays, everyone just sits on their asses and let's the Robot handle everything for them and in the meantime they just look into their Smartphones and take Pictures of themselves and publish them on Social Media sites to share them around to feel good about themselves, because looks are so important for this fucked Generation. 

Sure, most Millenials aren't racist or fascist or whatever the fuck, but that doesn't excuse their narcissistic, selfish behavior. Nobody cares about someone who's being at the top of their own self, because they have different shit to worry about in their own lifes. Your life has no priority over another.

If you think on this scale, I have no respect for you as a Woman or even Human. You are just something that weighs down this Sociaty and we don't need someone like you. 

And I am not really being mean, it's just what I think that should be changed for this Generation. And most will agree to that, because we are common people that help each other out and not encourage selfish behavior.

Whatever, i'm done with you. I don't care about you anymore, because you don't seem to realize in what Situation you are in. I will leave you be to your miserable life.

Cheers~

Ugh, please stop all the being mean to each other. No one's life is perfect, everyone has their troubles. Why are we tearing each other down about it?

We ought to be supporting each other and having fun on these forums so that when someone does come here, they can at least feel a little bit better in general.

I came here to promote my game and to support other creators. Let's do that, please. That's what the forums are for.

PhoenixSoul likes this

24 minutes ago, Saeryen said:

Ugh, please stop all the being mean to each other. No one's life is perfect, everyone has their troubles. Why are we tearing each other down about it?

We ought to be supporting each other and having fun on these forums so that when someone does come here, they can at least feel a little bit better in general.

I came here to promote my game and to support other creators. Let's do that, please. That's what the forums are for.

I started this topic as a means of raising awareness on the subject but all it did was attract trolls.

So much for doing the right thing...I may as well take a grenade, pull the pin and swallow it because that's all the good I do, none.

7 minutes ago, PhoenixSoul said:

I started this topic as a means of raising awareness on the subject but all it did was attract trolls.

So much for doing the right thing...I may as well take a grenade, pull the pin and swallow it because that's all the good I do, none.

Hey, whoa. Don't talk about yourself that way. You do more good in the world than you know.

In fact, just by being here and talking to me you make me feel like one more person cares about me. That's a wonderful thing. And I care about you too, so don't be so hard on yourself.

PhoenixSoul likes this

I may as well take a grenade, pull the pin and swallow it because that's all the good I do, none.

I meant this as a metaphor.

I'd rather commit Seppuku because that at least is far less messy.

Wow. Okay everyone stop.

*paces around then raises a finger to speak and stops, then paces around again before rubbing her temples.*

Okay. Here is the thing. This right here? This arguing on the internet thing? It's a game. It's always been a game. One with stakes, one that is important to people, one often with loose rules, and one where it's often hard to tell the winners and losers, but a game nevertheless. Games are meant to be fun, even when you lose. Games are meant to be safe, as long as you don't gamble on them recklessly. Games are meant to be something to not take personally. Yes even trolls can be a fun part of the game, to a point. That point being when they disrupt the game it's self. That's when the hammer gets dropped.

And, maybe I am just adding another log to the fire here, feeding into another 'g8 b8' of shin's. But you know what Mr. Jigsaw? I do kinda wanna play a game. And I wanna win too, if only in my own mind. Sure maybe I will have to saw my own leg off or something. Or maybe you aren't as clever as you think you are. From where I am sitting, I was being reasonable and polite... okay maybe a bit sardonic. I said my bit about the topic at hand, even defended you a bit. I tried to be sympathetic about your motivations. But now? Now I think I am gonna have fun. You know, the idea of a 'internet troll' doesn't come from the mythological monster. It comes from fishing, where trolling is to move bait across the water to attract attention, hoping for a bite. Well I am biting! You caught me! Now you gotta reel me in. Strong enough for it big boy? <3

Maybe I should drop in a lure of my own? I can troll too. Should I escalate? Would that make you happy? You have given me plenty of juicy material. So juicy I wonder if any of it is true. I was half tempted to use it before I saw where it was going. Hehe, you almost got me there. Wrote up a whole paragraph and everything, before deciding not to post it. It would have gone to far. Clever clever. Unless you copied the technique from somewhere anyway. :P

Edited by KilloZapit
PhoenixSoul likes this

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.

Btw, net neutrality, was invented by a man we all worked for and paid. And the internet, same thing. We might as well stop working and paying those people and just argue in person.

Lol all y'all fell into my trap, by simply becoming attached to the idea that I give a shit. You'd already won, if you just had decided to ignore me, but ya' took the bait anyway.
If you guys think the Internet is a wonderful Place filled with the most wonderful People that can change the World for the better, you obviously haven't even stepped outside your House yet.

The true Heroes of this "Game" are we Humans and we do whatever the fuck we want, because there are no universal rules. I realized it not to long ago and just became aware that I can do anything if I just care enough for it. Luckily for you guys, I didn't became a sociopath and wasted my time whining about my Life, because nobody fucking cares, even if People tell you they do. I mean, I did that for a while, was crying like a Baby on Twitter and told everyone how bad my Situation was, but not to the extreme of "I DIDN'T DESERVE THIS! I NEED LOVE TOO!" I accepted that i made mistakes in my Life and fixed them MYSELF!

Other peoples Problems aren't yours, unless you make them yours. And if you do, you are just looking for something to do, because you are bored, not because you feel bad. Nobody ever will give a shit about others, unless they prove themselves to sociaty. That's what I am doing right now. Even by just simply telling you this, I proved myself that I am capable of doing my own shit, solving my own Problems and standing up for myself, because I have earned enough Experience for myself to understand all of it. 

That's something that even YOUR GODDAMN PARENTS will tell you! 
"Go to school.", "Earn good Grades.", "Make Friends.", occaisonally they will help you with your Homework too, but then they leave you because they TRUST you that you learned something for yourself! 

If you don't accept all of that, then you are fighting against the Human Will to live. And I'd image you don't want this to happen, right?

But what do I know? I'm just a standard Troll on the Internet, apparently.

Alright all, far enough. Kindly return to the topic at hand, that of the FCC and net neutrality.
Noise about the philosophy of trolling or whatever this is doesn't belong in this thread and, from the posts I'm seeing, may be too inflammatory for the forum in general.
And, ofc, practicing it is against forum rules Shin

Saeryen and PhoenixSoul like this