1 post in this topic

Hello there! I'm a longtime professional composer and musician. I'm here to show off my work. I'll be updating this thread from time to time.

I was inspired to start making music since I was very young, from playing games like Super Mario Bros 3. The catchy, tinny music captivated my ears and my imagination.

Some of my biggest musical influences Include Koji Kondo, Jun Ishikawa, Aivi Tran, Stevie Wonder, Earth Wind and Fire, Loreena McKennitt, John Williams, Joel Chernoff, and many others.

The biggest single thing to influence my works are music from early Kirby games (Characterized by their heavy usage of rhythmic arpeggios in their music).

If you have any questions, please ask away.

Some frequently asked questions:

Spoiler

"Do you accept commissions?" Yes.

"What do you charge?"  That is based on your budget as a project creator, and is done on a case-by-case basis.
For the record, I do not compose music for RPG Maker projects. (With a rare few exceptions)

"Do you sing?" Yes I do!

"Will you sing in a composition?"   Not at this time.

"What are you working on now?"  I'm composing for a 3D Platformer called Liquid Metal, in development by Save State Games. (Here is their facebook. Here is their twitter. The website is under construction so this is all you've got, for now!!!)
In a nutshell, you have to save your girlfriend from the aliens... an ancient, egotistical, smelly race.  I know... cliche... but wait until you see the twists!  That is all I'm at liberty to say!

"Where is all your new music?"  If I haven't uploaded to Soundcloud or Youtube in a while, it's because a lot of music is under NDAs from clients. Sorry!
Please enjoy!

"Will you compose something for free for me/someone I know?"  No. I simply don't have time to take on free requests right now.

Here is my portfolio preview.    Please enjoy! I'll be adding to this thread periodically with some old favorites and some new uploads.

Edited by Saltwater Croc
Stapleton likes this