• 7,120 posts
  • LocationToronto
  • RM Skill - Coder

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

Party Graphics
-Tsukihime

This script allows you to set events and graphics based on party member formation.

It uses placeholder images to determine which party member to use.

Screenshots

Spoiler

Download

http://db.tt/HI5CEeGP

Usage

To set an event's graphic by party formation, create some blank images and name them "party1", "party2", ... and put them in your Graphics/Characters folder

To set a text box's face graphic by party formation, create blank images with the names "party1", "party2", ... and put them in your Graphics/Faces folder

The indices are one-based so 1 refers to the first member of the party, 2 refers to the second member, and so on. If the index is greater than the number of players in your party, it is the same as selecting no graphic.

When you are selecting your graphic, you should pick the appropriate placeholder image.

Note

This script uses Game_Party#members and assumes it returns an array of Game_Actor objects. If you are using a script that changes this functionality, or perhaps leaves holes in the array, this may not behave as expected.

Edited by Tsukihime, 15 September 2012 - 11:54 AM.

All of my work can be found on my website:

banner200x40.png

You can follow me on any of these platforms:

logo_facebook40x40.pnglogo_twitter40x40.pnglogo_youtube40x40.pnglogo_patreon40x40.png

Go here for Bugs and Requests.

Want to become a beta tester for my plugins before they are released to the public?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users