• 7120 posts
  • LocationToronto
  • RM Skill - Coder

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

Variable Max Level
-Tsukihime

This script allows you to use variables to setup your actors' max levels rather than using the editor's hardcoded value. This allows you to apply level caps and change them when needed.

Usage

In the config simply type in which actor's max level is associated with which variable.

Download

Script: Download here

Edited by Tsukihime, 28 February 2016 - 03:40 PM.

All of my work can be found on my website:

banner200x40.png

You can follow me on any of these platforms:

logo_facebook40x40.pnglogo_twitter40x40.pnglogo_youtube40x40.pnglogo_patreon40x40.pnglogo_instagram40x40.png

Go here for Bugs and Requests.

Want to become a beta tester for my plugins before they are released to the public?

#2 Polidoro

Polidoro

Husband

• Ace Member
  • 477 posts
  • LocationJersey baby
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:16 AM

Another sexy sexy script. Well done. I'm going to associate this with key items.that can boost your cap. You, my friend, deserve medals. Such a small and powerful chunk of code as well. Very nice, Tsuki-
Join my "Forum United Created Knowledge List" and take part in the development of a short game, one event idea at a time. Click the following link to be directed to the topic post and become the newest member of my 'F.U.C.K. List'!

Need A Custom Title Screen? Check Out My Title Screen Workshop Topic. Closed due to inactivity. Message me if you're interested.

Please excuse my poor english, I'm typing on a touchscreen. :P

The honeymoon's over... Now I have time to put some focus on this stuff again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users