• Announcements

• RagingHobo

Forum Upgraded!   07/17/2017

We have successfully upgraded our forum to the latest version! Some things have moved around but don't worry everything is still there, we still need to find updated versions of the plugins we were using previously to restore everything to the way it was. There will be a running topic in the Feedback and Support in case you notice something wrong. Before you do so please clear your browser cache and close your browser completely to rule out a caching issue. Thank you for your patience during the outage and while we get everything back to 150%  
Jonnie91

rmvx
Slenderman's Army

28 posts in this topic

I think I got a bug! The person with the dark hair got me and when I got the game over, it said 9/8 pages found!

EDIT: I also got 8/8 pages when I didn't.

Edited by Draaloff

I think I got a bug! The person with the dark hair got me and when I got the game over, it said 9/8 pages found!

EDIT: I also got 8/8 pages when I didn't.

Ohhh, that bug is like a damn boomerang. it just keeps returning xD I'll jump in and try to remove that bug quickly for you :D thanks for giving it a go though :) 

I cannot believe this....but I present today. Slenderman's Army 4.0!

After a long time of battling with VX. (urghhh...the tilesets) we have finally been able to fix a few of the nasty errors that really did screw with the game. Thanks MUST MUST MUST go to @Galv who without his skills we would not be able to release this update! We owe him a lot xD ^_^

You can download Slenderman's Army 4.0 below:

60444.png

Or if you'd prefer you can download it from one of the following mirrors:

Gamejolt

RMN

It fixes any and all of the bugs that were in the previous versions!

Such as

8/8 page bug (stupid thing is finally dead)

Cache Crash (thanks Galv)

Added a few more Page Spawn Points!

and other little bugs xD

Galv likes this