The world has become ravaged by a dark and hateful evil. It is spreading across the lands, turning old allies against one another, destroying once noble kingdoms, and corrupting the great spirits that watch over all life. Our hero ends up thrust on a quest to uncover the source of this dark force, and restore the Great Spirits to their former selves. He must do this while also racing to prevent a war from breaking out, as the princess of the Kingdom of Meridia prepares to avenge the death of her father, killed under mysterious circumstances.
- Travel across an open world on foot or on horseback.
- Day/night cycle combined with dynamic weather will make for an immersive experience.
- Push, pull, climb, and swim! There are many options to engage with your environment.
- Discover a multitude of secrets—hidden caves and dungeons provide rare rewards.
- Mini-games and side quests.
- Custom inventory.
Naima's Melody is being developed in RPG Maker MV. The game has been in development for 4 months so far and features a ton of custom resources and scripts. We are two developers that are very passionate about this project and especially excited to develop something that most believe is too difficult if not impossible in RPG Maker.
If you like what you see here please follow our game studio's twitter to keep updated on the development progress:
We plan to keep post updated with current developments, thanks for stopping by!