Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I am using Bobstah's Custom Stats plug-in for weapon stats, like the sharpness of a sword or the defense against cuts from certain armor. Unfortunately, the my game does not appear to actually read those stats. No matter what I do, no damage will be afflicted when using those stats. An example for the damage formular I use is: 0 - b.def * (b.fst * 10 / (a.srf*2) / 10 + a.atk * 2 with fst being the defensive stat and srf is the offensive stat. However, if I were to just make a.hrt my damage formular it would also inflict no damage. The "*10" is to keep the stats above 1 during calculation. The stats are initiated for actors and monster as such: <CustomStat: spz=0> <CustomStat: srf=0> <CustomStat: hrt=1> (hrt is 1 because you can fight with hands and it is the stat for blunt weaponary) <CustomStat: avs=0> <CustomStat: pls=0> <CustomStat: dck=0> <CustomStat: fst=0> <CustomStat: asv=0> For weapons, here is an example of my iron-short sword: <CustomStat: spz+5> <CustomStat: srf+5> I do have tried to run the plug-in without any others but that changes nothing, same goes for starting a new project with only that plug-in. No difference. Maybe I am just an idiot and overlooked something obvious.
  2. I am using Bobstah's CustomStats and applied certain (custom)stat-increases to weapons and armor. I am also using SumRndmDde's EquipUpgradeComparison (which allows you to customize the stats shown in the equip window) and obviously want the custom-stats to show up when changing the weapons or armor. And the stats do indeed show up in the Equip-Window and the stat-value that currently applies to the actor is displayed without any issue, but the "If-equpped"/"If-unequipped" is displayed as "undefined". Following images include german terms: . Important to note is that the EquipComparisonUpgrade only displays stats that are getting changed. That is why the crit.-rate (Krit-Rate) is displayed, but not the Defense stat. But the "Eisenschwert" does not change the "Härte" Stat. The fact that the "Härte"-stat is displayed and that the actor-stat is getting displayed, leads me to believe that the only issue is that the EquipUpgradComparison Plug-in can't find the and use the weapon stats. Unfortunately, my knowledge about JavaScript is... Low. That is why I was hoping to find help here.
  3. In Ace you were able to use script calls in the damage formula of items to change their values. But when I use $gameVariables.setValue(31 ,6); it doe nothing, while $gameVariables.setValue(31 ,6) as script call works perfectly fine. So what am I doing wrong?
  4. I fixed it. I do not understand why but by making game_actor[1].equips[0].nil? the first condition and putting everything else into... "else" I made it work. I would like to know why it works this way, so I will keep it open for now. Will close it if no one bothers to explain.
  5. The issue with that is, that depending on that variable "x-Affinity" a different state is supposed to be applied
  6. So I wrote this commen event, which uses script calls to check which kind of weapon type hero1 has equipped on the main slot and depending on which weapon type that is and on the value of a certain variable the hero gains a certain buff and of course these buffs shall get removed if the hero has no weapon equipped or if a different weapon type is equipped. Right now I only have added the buffs for one weapon type, since I am just setting this up, but the part of receiving the buff works fine. The problem is, that if I remove the weapon entirely (changing weapon is no issue), the game crashes and I get the error I set all of this up by finding pieces via google search, so I only semi understand what these script calls are doing.
  7. Gabre

    N.A.S.T.Y. Extra Stats

    Question: I have created the stat "sres". But when I use the stat, for example with "b.xstat.sres" as an enemy resistence stat, the whole skill deals no damage. And yes, I have created the stat for enemies and it is by default 0 (":sres => 0,"). edit: (completly forgot about that one). I found out that I somehow managed to write ":sr'es" and did not noticed that until I picked up the project again
  8. Gabre

    Bind equipment slots

    Ooooh. I clicked on cancel instead of ok when putting the link! XD
Top ArrowTop Arrow Highlighted