Sign in to follow this  
HellKiteChaoS

Need a mod to close this tread.

I removed this message due to seeing drama and flaming started. What I thought would be a cool interesting topic to discuss, apparently has started some drama against myself.

If a MOD could, please close this tread.

Thanks,

ChaoS

Edited by HellKiteChaoS

Kickstarter isn't a Donate button man. Backers are investing on your game, they want results; the money isn't for YOU.

That's my point. I'm not looking to do this to make money personally. The thought occurred to me today and I thought other's in the community would like to hear about this if they didn't know about it, and how it works.

To me, a kickstarter would be about making artwork for physical copies of the game for those who wish to have a nice hard copy of the game, or to pay or "donate" to the scripters who don't ask for money in commercial games. If I wanted the money for myself I'd just tag on a price tag for the game and call it a day.

My apologies to the form for attempting to bring up an interesting subject.

Could a MOD or admin please close this thread, as I do not wish to be flamed and have drama started. I'll keep my suggestions, ideas, and opinions to myself.

Edited by HellKiteChaoS

There was neither drama neither flaming.

But I guess it feels nice to play the victim when people say things you don't want to hear...

And this is the type of responses that cause drama. Your first response was targeting that I was personally doing something to gain money / profit and doing it in a way that would be considered "cheating". 

I do not see what you mean by "victim". If your point of view does not see this as a flame, that is fine. My point of view did, as it was not constructive to what the topic was about. But that's fine. I don't get trolled very easily, and I'm responsible enough to see problems coming and I should have not made this tread to begin with, as others could also have conflicting opinions, which is what I wanted, a general discussion on the matter. But alas, if you think I'm seeing myself as a victim, that is fine. I'm requesting this thread be closed, so I would appreciate no further responses here. If anyone would like to continue a conversation my PM box is open.

Again, my apologies for starting the thread, and I'll avoid creating another as such.

Edited by HellKiteChaoS