HellKiteChaoS

Master Script List - On-Site

Could you link to actual threads please, and not link directly to the scripts themselves, there have been plenty of times, where I've wanted to just SEE  more about a script  instead of just using it :P

Yeah this is one thing I noticed when I picked up the old master script list. As I go through the list as I come across those types of links I'll do my best to find the threads and post those instead. For those I can't find a thread to I'll post a symbol or something saying that it's a direct link to the script and not to the thread.

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for showing me this script, I'll def add it to the MSL. I wan't to apologize for not having it updated recently, life has really taken up all my time the past few months (I haven't even had time to work on my own project). I promise when I get some spare time I'll finish getting it organized and updated for everyone.

Until then, keep the PM's coming with suggestions and scripts that need to be added and I'll get it updated when I can.

Thanks,

HellKiteChaoS

Thanks HellKite!

If you want I could start looking for scripts that aren't on the MSL. I probably spend about 3 hours a day on here almost every day at work just looking around at different scripts and their functions. So I could PM you if I find any scripts that aren't on the MSL so you don't have to do so much digging. 

Would that be okay with you?

On the Wiki version of the master script list, there's a script called Mode07 Ace Vehicle Addon (about 3/4 down the list). The link for that script is broken (goes to http://www.rpgkingdom.co.uk/). Any way to find that script elsewhere?

Edit: Just found another one: Variable Airship Height. Leads to same site. Guess that's a given considering it made by the same guy

Smith0r(CrazyNinjaGuy).

Edited by Animebryan

Greetings everyone! I have returned after a long break! I apologize but a lot's been going on at my end of the world and I've finally gotten some free time on my hands, so I decided to give the MSL some love.

I've shuffled through the first few pages of the completed scripts and grabbed what I could that wasn't already on the list.

I've also gone through my message inbox and anyone's who's requested to have a script put on the MSL I've also put those in as well.

I know I haven't put all the new scripts up as there are so many pages to shuffle through. If anyone notices a script I have missed that needs to go on the list please send me a PM. Also if anyone has any scripts specifically they would like to add to the list of their own also please send me a PM. When PM'ing me please give the name, link to where I can find the script, and a brief description so I can place it on the list accordingly.

Happy scripting everyone,

HellKiteChaos

Is this list still being maintained?

TheoAllen has been making bunches of scripts, and he isn't listed under T.

Still under maintenance. I might update the script list at least once per month and only the first post.

If only I know how to filter the topic starter by the letter it would be easier.

And I couldn't do anything to broken link. Maybe, should I strike out the broken script? :/