Wendell

Helvetios FULL GAME (First Release v 1.0)

Even in VX not many games were made with action battle system, so you have that going for ya'!

I would like to add to this comment saying that the reason why there's not so many ABS

games because it isn't simple. So for this game, I believe it might turn out well if the ABS is

used well, based on what I heard, I think it is used well. And no, I haven't played it. There's

also another reason why its not common, an ABS isn't a simple "plug'n'play" like Takentai SBS.

And each "boss" battle in an ABS requires some eventing skill and more effort. It took me three

to four days to make a good boss. In Takentai, it might take 30 minutes to an hour for boss

battle.A difference in effort. I'm using Takentai on my second game but I'm going to use

an ABS on my third. So, all I have to say is, good job and good luck on a nice game.

Love it so far! Keep up the amazing work! :D

Any news on when the full game will be released?

Also... I may be stuck or I might have beat the demo... where does Demo v1.0 end anyway?

Edited by CT_Bolt

Short time to dedicate myself full to this project, but the work is going, slow, but its going on. The college started, and there's a lot of things to do, but I think I can release the full game in 2 ~ 3 months. Hope you all understand how hard is to study and dedicate time to work on games and don't give up on me! xD

CT_Bolt: The demo (that I must say it's old and buggy) ends when you gain access to the door on the B1 of the Medical Center. Hope you enjoy the full version!

Edited by wendeoo

Short time to dedicate myself full to this project, but the work is going, slow, but its going on. The college started, and there's a lot of things to do, but I think I can release the full game in 2 ~ 3 months. Hope you all understand how hard is to study and dedicate time to work on games and don't give up on me! xD

2 ~ 3 Months... sounds awesome to me! Waiting anxiously, take your time though. I understand that college comes first. :)

CT_Bolt: The demo (that I must say it's old and buggy) ends when you gain access to the door on the B1 of the Medical Center. Hope you enjoy the full version!

Ok, I just beat the demo! Very awesome game so far, you have done a great job. :wub:

PS. Thank you so much for a quick reply. B)

Edited by CT_Bolt

CT_Bolt: I really apreciate that you liked it, wait for a totally improved full version, with a whole lot of new things (that you can see in the updates section). If you enjoyed the demo the way it was, you'll love the full version xD Thanks for your support.

Amerk: Well, as you can see here, there's a few people who really are enjoying my project and I feel that I have to keep going on it, that's why I don't really like to simply give up on this project, you guys are the fuel that I need to keep going, even with the college taking my soul almost all the time xD Thanks for your advice and hope you like the full version! I'll do the best that I can.

Well, I'd rather not say ''near'', but I can guarantee that in June you can play the full version! Something about 2 and 2 and a half months, what I consider a long time.

Most of the tileset graphics are from a VX project called "Sci-Fi Reflection" of a dude called Megatronx. The icons and the other things I found in forums and over the internet, and some buddies did some graphics for me too.

Thank you for playing and wait for the full and remodeled version.

The "inform you" part had me worried it was going to be cancelled, but alas we can breathe a sigh of relief. As for soundtracks, are you having them custom made or just using what's available, but looking for a different style?

Oh amerk, thanks for asking! The new soundtrack of Helvetios is not that kind of "available", 'cause I had to get a license of the stock-music.com site to use them. They're all originals and are from the composers of that site. Very beautiful songs, I must say. They gave a more pleasurable atmosphere to the game.

Edited by Wendell

Take a peek of what's coming in the full version of Helvetios:

New locations:

newscreen.png

Make a call to get some information and help:

commscr.png

Use the special Radar to find the files with some infos:

itemscr.png

-

itemscr2.png