BANK

Dekita

Introduction
This script allows the storage of cash / items / weapons / armor within a bank that can be accessed via script call.

Screenshots
bankss.png
How to Use

Paste above main and below Materials.

Script
LINK

Credit and Thanks
- Dekita / Dekita-RPG

I love the layout you've done, although not a fan of windows covering other windows that have text behind them (like the number of magic water in your screenshot examples)

I love the layout you've done, although not a fan of windows covering other windows that have text behind them (like the number of magic water in your screenshot examples)

im not too keen on the layout at all, i just tried to make it as "default" looking as possible, it was just an advanced version of the "pokemon pc system" i have been working on ^_^

however, thanks :D

I love the bank.  I think it'll work great for cleaning up my character's inventory.  But uh... if you empty out the default items in the bank the game crashes.  You apparently need to keep 1 of each item, weapon, armor, in the bank or else it crashes.

hmm, im sure i fixed that bug already... maybe it was only for the pokemon storage system i fixed it.. il have a look over this script and sort it out :) thanks for the bug report :)

Ok, so i tested last night and really couldn't replicate the bug you found, like i already said i was sure i squished that bug.

So, I uploaded the version of the script i had on my cpu, like i said i tested with this version and found no bug at all, ( i took everything out of the bank )

so if you redownload the script, let me know how you get on. and if you still have the same problem if you send me a copy of your project il see what i can do, as it could be a conflict from another script

Okay your's must be the script that got nuked then.  I installled the game over options script on here.  And instead of going to game over, I started getting a like 2 second flash of the game over sign, going to 1 hp and if I moved to 26 hp.  Shortly there after I started having this issue with the bank.  None of the other scripts are agitated and the bank is one of the few scripts I haven't replaced yet.  I'll try replacing it and see if both problems vanish.  I've already removed the game over options script.  Hopefully that's all the problem was.

sorry thats a little confusing, you mean you didnt have this problem until after you had installed a game over script ?  i dont see why a game over script would interfere with this script. 

out of curiosity, which game over script ?

not my one i assume, as i have all of my pokemon scripts in one big project all working fine, and this bank was originally the pokemon pc storage system for my poke project

This -link- game over script.  I had had your bank script for a while and hadn't really tried clearing out the bank before but after I installed that script now the bank has to have at least 1 of each type in there, and I can't die.  I keep 1 hp even if I did in battle, I come out of it with 1 hp and if I walk anywhere I suddenly regain up to 26 hp.  I've removed his script but it's still doing it.  And your script was one of the three I haven't fully replaced since I started replacing them to see which one was still effected.  Normally I get this sort of thing when ever one of Foamer's scripts is incompatable.  But I replaced them, none of them were the problem so far.

UPDATE!

I replaced your banking script and it worked.  I can remove the bank clean out now and no errors.  And the game over glitch is over too!  i can DIE!  -hugs- I'm oddly happy about that.  i'm going to make a copy of my game and see if adding the game over script creates that error again.

Edited by Notsalony

well thats good that you got it working :)  I really dont know what could be causing the hp regen thing, definetly not this script as it doesnt even touch anything to do with an actor, it just stores gold/items/ect and allows trade from party > bank and reverse :)

Yeah, it's the strangest thing.  it was working fine, and now.   Now it wont let you die again, and it instead starts regenerating your life the whole time you're walkinga round.  COOL effect, just not what I wanted.

yea that is pretty strange, im positive its not caused by this script though as like i said, this script doesnt even touch actors. 

must be a problem with some other script you have running, or maybe a conflict from multiple scripts.

if you want to send a copy of your project il have a look, no promises though :D

Well here's the thing.  I installed the game over script, got the error, then removed the script and got the error again.  I replaced the scripts one by one, still had it.  I replaced the banking script, the damaged one, and it erased the error.  I reinstalled the game over script and now, once again, you can't die easily, and every 20 paces or so you heal 26hp.  But you can still die if you die like 3-7 times in a row.  Then you can "retry" the battle but it takes you in to the last battle you fought with full life and full mana.  So... eh.  I can live with that.  Harder to die and more interesting on the healing.  Wasn't what I was looking for, but I can deal.

Besides, I'm not sure how to send the game, the last time I tried to create a compressed install for it, it was 300 mb.

yea, sorry, im not gonna download 300mb of game, my internet speed is slow as hell lol.

Best thing to do is probably pop all your scripts in an empty project, copy one map over and a few enemies and test it in there to find the problem.

Yep.  I fixed her code with out yours and it fixed it just fine.  Put yours back in.  And now it's doing it again.  But after playing with it this is EXACTLY what is doing.

You go into a battle, and loose, you can die IN the fight, but as soon as the fight is over you have 1 hp.  Then when you move you gain 25 more hp for a total of 26.  NOW it started rengerating hp every 20 paces or so.  BUilding right up to full health.  If you die a asecond time, it'll repeat the process, if you die right ater hitting 26 hp, it will finally go to the game over screen.  Once that's there it gives you the option to replay the battle, which gives you full hp and full mp in the last battle and allows you to win and go on to play the game again.

It's a cool code effect mind you.  Wasn't what I had in mind, but it's interesting none the less.

So, you die, but don't get to Scene_GameOver and instead respawn in Scene_Map with 1HP and regeneration? Did your battle have "Continue even if loser" checked?

I keep getting undefined method 'sprite set' for #<scene_BANK:0x8b4c8c0>    

It works fine with my character in the bank but when I try to setup an ATM it comes up with that error. I'm copying the same thing from my bank teller to this event (different map). ANy thoughts?