Jonnie91

restaff February Release: Steampunk Resource

restaff-release-steampunk-logo.png

Welcome to our first large ReStaff release. Unlike the previous two, this one will include all of the active Resource Staff, Nicke, pjcr, Andinator, and Jonnie91. So let's get to the point the goodies...This months theme is Steampunk. Please remember that this release is strictly for this site. DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE TO OTHER SITES. A link to this page is the only thing allowed. I'll be uploading a RAR file with all of the past releases shortly. It will also give more details on the requirements for using the resources. The basics are to credit the respective artists if you use these resources and also VXA.N (this site)

nicke.png
So Nicke's up first this week with an awesome script that adds sound to footsteps.

GRAB IT HERE

I'm sure you may have seen many scripts like it, but this one has yet another feature! You can customize different sounds for different events and players! So regular people can have normal noises, but a tank or car could have an engine noise!

Also, be sure to grab his core XS script. You'll need to place this above any of his XS scripts for them to work ;)

GRAB IT HERE

jonnie1.png
Next up is my release for this month. First off here's a track I've made to show the darker side of steampunk. So close your eyes and be careful not to burn yourself in your visit to my Steaming Wonderland

I've also made a few SFX noises to go with Nicke's footstep script, including a Robotic Noise! You'll see why that's important in a bit ;)

Footsteps.rar

andinator.png
And then comes Andinator and pjcr with yet another Battler + Sprite combination! Here's Andi's battler:

crunk.png

pjcr1.png
And here's pj's matching sprite:

sp_robot2.png
We'll see you next month with our new release...Keep your eyes out for more details :)

• Like 10

Nice work everyone! Glad I was able to help out with feedback at least, :)

Great work guys! Im really loving how we all managed to work together with stuff like the footstep script and sfx along with the battler + sprites!

• Like 2

Nice job guys. Professional team work to the max!

• Like 1

Wow! That's some great resources you guys made, can't wait for next months release xD

Thanks all, I have updated the footstep sounds script to version 1.0a. Be sure to grab that one since I've cleaned up the code and it should sound much better now. :)

Alright, just posting to mention that there is a new subforum for Resource Staff Releases. Be sure to check out the old ones too, now conviniently having their own forum