Andinator

restaff February Mid-Month Release: Horror Resources

restaff-release-horror-logo.pngHey guys, so many of you may have known that February is a month that celebrates two big holidays. There's Valentines day, about love, and Chinese New Year, about life!

So, to match that theme, we decided to do something completely opposite from that (lol) and do some Horror for you guys xP.

Also, just so you all know, we plan on making the mid-month releases relatively smaller. So this week will just be Nicke and me (Andinator), along with a guest submission from Kayden997. Obrusnine has also put all of the resources into a nice, small compilation/game.

andinator.png

Looks like I'm up first! So, how many of you guys have heard of Frankenstein? Everybody? Yeah I thought so. Well I'm up first with Dr. Frankenstein and his Monster!

frank2.pngmadmanshort1.png

nicke.png

Next up is Nicke

Ever been annoyed at having to make a tint for every map of the game? Well let that hindrance begone as nicke presents his Persistent Tint Script

Grab it Here

kayden1.png

Our guest contributor, Kayden997 has provided a nice Stock Image, good for Titlescreens, Battlebacks, or whatever it is you would like to use it for!

dyedfire.png

obrusnine1.png

Now, Jonnie and pjcr weren't able to make it for this release, but we do have something very interesting. Obrusnine has made a GAME that features all the content we released this month!

Murder Mystery

Keep in mind that this was beyond Ob's and Kayden's line of duty. *pat's 'em on the back*

Credits to Lord Bagardo for the Frankenstein Boss Sprite, and credits to pjcr for flaking on us (I kid, I kid)

AND FOR ALL YOU PREMIUM MEMBERS, THE FIRST PACK IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IN THE PREMIUM RESOURCE FORUM!

Actually I volunteered, but sure I'll accept it

No Johnnie makes me sad =[   I loved his song in the last release. Thanks for your work all.

Was glad to help! :D

It may have been a little because I wanted one of those awesome headers Ardinator makes, but still! :P