Fomar0153

Actor Clone Script

Actor Clone Script

Version 1.0

by Fomar0153

Introduction

This script allows you to create multiple instances of characters from the database.

Features

+ Can preserve as many actors as you initially desire.

+ Can create as many clone actors as you want.

+ Creates new characters based off actors in the database.

Screenshot

SS0019.png

Double, double vision!

How to Use

Instructions are in the script.

I recommend using the example in the script where it sets a variable as the actor's real id and from there you can edit the actor to differentiate it if you wish.

Script

The most update version of this script can always be found on my blog.

F.A.Q.

No questions asked.

Credits and Thanks

Fomar0153

This will be great! Especially when I create my shop for it! A full field shop to buy new characters. Oh yeah!

That reminds me of Ogre Tactics, which you could recruit various npc's to become members for your party, very fun game, and you didn't feel too bad if one of them died because you could go recruit another. :3

This script is great for like a tactical rpg game, or maybe a random hero guild. Anyway, it looks awesome.

This is alright but it's not necissary, for one, you can do the same thing in the Actors Database. All you need to do is click on how many Actors you need and just Copy and Paste the same actor more than once.

This is alright but it's not necissary, for one, you can do the same thing in the Actors Database. All you need to do is click on how many Actors you need and just Copy and Paste the same actor more than once.

How can I create a clone skill that allows me to duplicate my actors in-battle with that approach?

Keyword: in-battle

Meaning, at run-time.

Edited by Tsukihime

Ha! I remember posting this and wondered why I got no response. I had many windows open at the time and pretty sure I posted it in the wrong one, lol. Thanks fro the beautiful scripts, btw.