Falcao

Falcao Mmorpg Alchemy and Extraction System

This script allows the player to learn two new skills, Alchemy and extraction, both of them

used to create Items, weapons or armors.

What is this?

- Alchemy is a system that allows you create Items, Weapons and armors by

combining a list of ingredients.

- Extraction is a system that allows you extract ingredients from things like 

plants, rocks etc. 

It is called Crafting

* Features

- Full Alchemy skill system

- Full Extraction skill system

- Alchemy and extraction Leveling system

- Full alchemy and extraction variance system

- Alchemy can create Weapons, Armors and Items

- In game maximun Alchemy and extraction levels enabled

- Alchemy Support up to 20 ingredients mix

- Alchemy and Extraction, speed, quantity, chance enabled

- Recipes levels enabled

- Extraction plants levels enabled

- Extractions plants respawn enabled

- Recipes system 

- Flexible and easy recipe creation

- Easy to use

Installation and usage

It is copy paste but, i recommend you to download demo to see examples

Credits 

By Falcao

* Terms and license

- Do credit me Falcao as the creator of this system

- You can modify anything you want 

- You are allowed to distribute this material in any webpage

- Do not remove the header of any script shelf

- You are free to use this script in non-comercial projects, for comercial

projects contact me falmc99@gmail.com

Get the script here

Screenshots

Alchemy system

vh8c_zps9fe07f52.gif

Extraction skill

vh8t_zpsc5bd2b79.gif

More pictures

gathering1_zps34b53579.png

gatheringlevelreq2uired_zpsbe9c51db.png

gatjeringlevelup_zpsd12e49f6.png

creatinganaxe_zps9e2eac94.png

elderjacket_zps6521fd63.png

Great scripts as always Falco.

I am thinking that it won't be just a simple alchamey system as I know you are both very creative and deep in creating your scripts.

EDIT: I wonder if its possible to show the Alchamey level in the status or in the menu.

Edited by Sievnn

Great scripts as always Falco.

I am thinking that it won't be just a simple alchamey system as I know you are both very creative and deep in creating your scripts.

EDIT: I wonder if its possible to show the Alchamey level in the status or in the menu.

The alchemy and the extraction skills are showed in the alchemy scene only.

But you can display those values in a text massege

D: it doesn't work on my game.... extraction doesn't work.

Great script, leveling system and event regeneration made it better than other crafting related scripts.

Check the event comment tags in the demo, that makes the player able to extraxt

although pretty cool would it be possible for this to be adapted so that certain items are needed to extract certain items (eg pick axe for bronze) also different type of extraction skills (eg mining, herbalism)

@Falcao, DAMN YOU !! I was working on a script VERY similar to this ( not quite as informative so far ).

Dont see much point in finishing it now as this look AMAZZZZIINNNNNGGG !! Good job dude :)

@dektia Dont give up >_< peoples like variety, I wanna see yours

Nah, i wont give up. 

Your screens just look so organised compared to mine, i always spend about 6 hours just staring at my screens and wondering about positioning :P

@dekita: don't worry. another crafting script will be helpful. since maybe yours might be compatible with another script while this don't. variety is always welcomed. and i want to see yours too just like falcao said :D :D :D.

Is there any way to remove it on menu and then I create some sort of "Alchemy Book" so when I use that item, Alchemy will show up?

Edit:

I've already done it. No need to reply. Thank you.  :D

Edited by Wayen Aguilar

Yea, this script is the balls. I use a random method to determine if a spot generates rare minerals, which helps a whole bunch. Very easy to use, I love it.

although pretty cool would it be possible for this to be adapted so that certain items are needed to extract certain items (eg pick axe for bronze)

This would be VERY easy to do without scripting at all. since each extracted resource is just an event have the condition for said event to be Item exists.

Edited by Miixxu

Another question, more relevant this time :) . Is there a way so that the extracted resource quantity is a random number so you can get maybe 1-5 logs from a single tree? If not(other than eventing which is how I'm doing it currently), I think that would be a pretty useful add-on or update to the script.

I'm admitted newbie when it comes to this stuff, but I'm having some problems.  Hopefully, someone could help me out.  Here's what I did. 

As a trial run, I created a recipe for a weapon called the Hornet Sting dagger.  It takes 1 Knife and 2 Stingers (enemy drop item which can inflict poison when used in battle) to make.  I'm pretty sure I used all the notetags correctly. 

In playtest, the Alchemy menu pops up and everything, and the recipe exists as an item, but I can't Use the item to learn the recipe, like I could in Falcao's demo.  I double-checked and the recipe is marked as "Consumable? Yes" and "Use? From The Menu".  I tried with a Scope of None and a Scope of The User, and I still couldn't get it to work in playtest. 

I checked the recipe's level, and I had it set as 1, but it didn't work.  I even tried giving it a 0 level, and I couldn't learn the recipe.

The recipe does use a weapon and an item.  Is this my problem?  Does the script only allow for recipes to combine items with items or weapons with weapons? 

Maybe someone can shed some light on this for me. 

Oh--and is it possible to eliminate the level system entirely?  So you can just make stuff whenever you have the recipe and ingredients, a la Dragon Quest IX?

Hey, first off I have to say this looks amazing. I am currently trying to use it in my own project, but I am encountering the following error every time I try to select the Alchemy choice in the menu.

Script ‘Falcao Mmorpg Alchemy’ line 270: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method ‘split’ for nil:NilClass

When I tried to just copy-paste it into a completely blank project, it worked fine, so there has to be something going on with your script and one( or more?) of the other scripts I’m using. I am trying my best to figure out which script is causing the error but so far I’ve had no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Core Scripts:

YEA Core, Traits Name, YEA Menu, and a Bust script.

Materials Scripts:
Yanfly Scripts:
Party System
Battle Engine
Steal Items
Steal Skill
Random Skill Invoke
Party System Add-On: Command Party
Parallax Lock
Input Combo Skills

Yami: Yami Battle Symphony and Overlay Mapping
Tsukihime: Effect Manager and Vampiric Weapon
modern algebra: Geomancy [VXA]
YSA Battle Add-On: Spread State
Seer UK & Original Wij: Fixed PIctures
Khas: Awesome Light Effects
Mr. Bubble: FF5 “Mixâ€

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make the forging/gathering part of it able to respawn even if I am not on the same map. After harvested,  it only respawns when the player is on the same map.Is it possible to control the respawn timer  when I am on a different map?