Tidloc

Tidloc's Header

Hello 

im trying to use your questlog but have encountered a problem with the header. i have placed the header at the top of the material category and a couple of scripts below i placed messager window followed by the quest log. when i try to playtest the game it says 

Script 'header' line 984: SyntaxError occured.

Unexpected '='

@cat_window.y Tidloc::Customequip::= @category_window.y  

and then nothing happens. help plz :)

Thanks alot for fixing it! I have another problem tho, this time about the questlog itself, (this time its my own fault due to my stupidity). When opening the questlog it says:  

Unable to find:

Graphics/pictures/book

I've read the instructions but since im a total noob at Rpgmaker vxace its kind of hard to know exactly what to do. I would appritiate if you could instruct me  onhow to solve this, it would be great if you could give me an example to ^^

well, that's more because i simply copy-paste my actual script from my Project. I update the FAQ section of the questlog with:

Change the following lines:

74:   Background    = nil
75:   Opacity       = 255
Edited by Tidloc

I installed this and I got a different hud style that I didn't really like, so I uninstalled it but I still have the hud. Is there a way to fix this?

EDIT: Nevermind, the hud change was coming from a completely different source, sorry about that :)

Edited by zero557

Hello , I'm using you lockpicking script , and apparently , it truly requires your header script , now the issue is that , it seems imcompatible with Khas awesome light effect .

It says something similar to  'game-interpreter' line 1409: argumenterror occured wrong number of arguments (0 fr 1) .

Please , just lend me a hand , I'm no proficient with scripting and it's now two hours I'm struggling on the edge of going crazy .

Thanks , much appreaciated !

Hi wistiecutie!

This error only occurs with the lightning script, without it my script runs?

when does it occur, when starting the lockpicking?

Also, could you tell me of any other scripts you're using?

And please send your command you're using to start the script.

Don't worry, we'll get it working! ^^

Hi wistiecutie!

This error only occurs with the lightning script, without it my script runs?

when does it occur, when starting the lockpicking?

Also, could you tell me of any other scripts you're using?

And please send your command you're using to start the script.

Don't worry, we'll get it working! ^^

Haha , how sweet of you .

Well , I downloaded your lockpicking demo and directly put one by one scripts I was planning to use in the script editor of your demo , that's when I put Khas Awesome Light effect that I got the bug , it occurs usually as soon as I start the lockpicking minigame event . Without this script , your minigame works perfectly (and looks pretty astonishing by the bye , very convenient. )

So actually I bring no modifications to the command or your script whatsoever , I think it's just that those two scripts might not be compatible . If you can fix , I would be tremendously grateful , in the opposite case , it'll be fine , don't overwork yourself over it .

ok, I found the troublemaker, it's because Khas did something not quite elegant in his script...

I updated my lockpicking script to bypass this issue with any other 3rd-party scripts: script.

Have fun with my minigame! ^_^

ok, I found the troublemaker, it's because Khas did something not quite elegant in his script...

I updated my lockpicking script to bypass this issue with any other 3rd-party scripts: script.

Have fun with my minigame! ^_^

That's wonderful and very bounteous of you !\.\. I am very grateful and I hope it wasn't too much of a brain teaser .

But a little issue remains , hehe ... I hope I won't be too much of a bother , truly , but actually , when you proceed with the event minigame , the graphics appear under the darkness of Khas's light script , so in the end if you create a a game with obscur surroundings , you cannot really see anything of your minigame . I assume I could modificate it myself in your scrip by change one or two number however I am truly unskilled when it comes to scripting , any idea Tidloc ?

Edited by wistiecutie

yes, that should be disableable in line 102, set it to:

Screen_Tone   = [ 0, 0, 0, 0]
if that won't work, I will do a little modification to disable it ^^ Edited by Tidloc

yes, that should be disableable in line 102, set it to:

Screen_Tone   = [ 0, 0, 0, 0]
if that won't work, I will do a little modification to disable it ^^

Soorryyy , it doesn't seem like it was that . But you know what ? Never mind , you've already done a lot , thank you very much ^^ !

That happens because the light surface is set to a higher Z value than the sprites Tidloc's mini-game uses (or they use different viewports with different Z values).

Either set the Z value in Khas' script to something lower, or set the Z value to something higher for Tidloc's mini-game sprites.

I suggest you do the second, because that will only affect the mini-game itself.

If you do the first, it will affect the lighting system, which is shown all the time, unlike the mini-game.

Edited by Sixth

Haaaa ! GAWD ! You both are wonderful ! I could've figured out myself but it slipped right past my eyes , sorry for all the tumultuous disturbance I may have caused ! I most certainly am deeply grateful !

I know this is an old thread, but it appears the HTML Reader for the Message Popup (I'm sure it's used for a lot of other things as well) isn't compatible with Yanfly's Core Engine. 

If the two are placed together this happens to the battle HUD for magic

31e3066b7b.png

The right side of the box disappears name text.

On 24.10.2017 at 8:43 AM, mrfrostyiscool said:

The right side of the box disappears name text.

Issue resolved with the actual bugfix 1.5.7 of the HTML script.