http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/28939-a-list-of-rmvx-ace-tutorials/ <--link to tutorials.  I am not good at explaining, but there are other people who are...

Just remember that the A1: animated water/tiles A2: floor tiles A3: outside walls A4: interior walls A5: floors, stairs B-E: objects  You use a program like GIMP to either replace the graphics or use a template to create new versions.  Let's see if I can find a link to a tutorial....

On a note, here is a background for a map or a title screen map.... feel free to use this in a commercial or free project and edit as you see fit. If you do edit, please link to this topic.

m_ap_background_by_nicnubill-d8trccj.png

Thanks Cait. Your quick explanation of what A1, A2 and everything else should be help enough! 

Keep up with the great art! Have a nice rest to your weekend! :)

These are pretty awesome! I was looking for a reference for a pipe, I found one in your modern (dead city) tiles. Was trying to create my own but I wasn't having to much luck with the lighting. Thanks for posting!

Thanks!  I decided to rework my science fiction tiles, because I haven't change my hard drive into an external one.  I am not happy with the walls, yet, but it's still a wip. 

updated_scifi_pack_by_nicnubill-d8um1ex.

The redux sci fi tiles look great so far, hun! I really love the silvery floor texture on the second one! I've never seen anything like it.

The underwater title screen looks beautiful, too! So pretty~ best of luck in the contest too! :) I'll be cheering for you!

An update for my graphic pack and I like where this is going.  I am creating door frames, so the door looks more natural. I am not thrilled about the light and am considering redoing it.  This is a lot better than the old version really.  Please note that only one graphic is rtp and will be replaced.

0d256d7f8e9d48382f87d48ec92e3c3d-d8wo3w0

I was browsing rpgmakerweb, found a topic and googled 'arab tiles'. I fell in love with a tile and decided to create an edit...Here it is.

post-496-0-50553500-1434152986.png

I don't mean to bother you, but I'm confused as to how the victorian-esque tilesets are meant to be used. If we insert them as they are, (such as the one with the red and gold carpeting?) than parts of it become unusable. If the carpet isn't on the A section, it's not an autotile and has limited use.. though I did make a sweet rug mashing the pieces together..

Are we supposed to cut and paste the ones we need into their own tilesets? That's what it's looking like.

~I was going to put a picture here, but I don't remember how to do so.

Sorry to barge in with something unrelated but how would I actually download some of these tile sets? I do not plan on taking credit for them or charging money for a game that includes their content. I just wish to use these tile sets since the default ones don't match very well with what I am aiming for.

@Robert-Vx Ace Some of these tiles are not in proper format, so you might have to do a little bit of work. I used to put them in the proper format, but I don't anymore.  I'd rather make a bunch of tiles and share...

@BigSupernova Hi! To download, all you have to do is right click and use save as.  If you are using Windows 10, edge doesn't seem to have that option, you might have to use IE or another browers as they do have that option.  I hope you were able to figure it out and able to download.  I am sorry that I didn't respond as I was dealing with other things in my life.

On a note, I was searching though my files and found a Korean style door that I hadn't shared and thought that it be nice to return with a gift.

korean_style_doors_by_nicnubill-da732x2.

Thanks so much for replying! I'm sorry I didn't reply until now- I saw your reply, but I was busy yesterday. And I figured that was the case- even so, your tiles are so nice, I don't mind having to work a little for them. :)

I've reworked my casket graphics, because I've long believed that I could do better.  Strange as it sounds I took several months off, due to real life moving, stress and trying to find balance in my life, when actually improved without actually doing any graphics.  Hmm, maybe I took a pixeling class in the dream land?  At any rate, here is the graphic and trust me when I say, "IT'S WOW!"  Even I am impressed with this job.  I have all the parts, in case, you want to edit for your game.  I am thinking of crediting a sideways version of this graphic, so if you are using this in your game... be sure to check from time to time, as I might have an update.  ^_^

new_caskets_by_nicnubill-dach8h6.png

Hi!  It's been awhile since I've updated this topic, and mostly, I've been active on RPGMakerweb a lot more.  Plus, I've been editing graphics for my own game, Chronicles of Honor - Age of Heroes.  But I have done graphics that I've shared, only I haven't shared them here.  A castle walls that looks more fairy taleish, but I can't remember off hand what the inspiration was.

castle_royal_by_nicnubill-daavtyi.png

isometric view, so everything isn't straight and honestly, a pet peeve of mine.  I don't know how many people will use this, but hey, it's a start, I think.

port_area_by_nicnubill-daf0ope.png

Some different levels for your forests, towns or where ever you need them.  I think they'll speak for themselves.

rtp_edit_nature_by_nicnubill-dagn81h.png

How many times have you needed a creepy doll for a game and couldn't find a single one?  Well, I decided to see if I could use the generator to create some. 

creepy_dolls_by_nicnubill-dal7tkr.png

And finally, a preview of something I am working on right now.  Victorian tiles updated from my previous ones and I'm working on making it much better like using old wallpaper samples for the walls, instead of my old method.  The floor tiles (wood) are from the Samurai, but I created the white tiles off to the left side.

victorian_wip_by_nicnubill-daofl3y.png

I had my birthday, so I celebrated that and I'm back with gifts for you!  I am remaking my Victorian tiles and I decided to do them over time instead of all at once.  This first set is pretty basic with walls of various colors, a heater, a window and two similar floor tiles.  Feel free to remix as needed.

victorian_remake_a_by_nicnubill-daqz3nv.

In lieu of hitting my head against the wall, until I get HAPPY, I've decided to create a graphic, because I thought that the gate on RPG Maker VX ACE was too bland.  Now, before you guys ask why I'm not very happy I will tell you why. It's all this stupidity after the election and some people just not getting it.  I am sick to death of all those stupid ideas, so I wanted to do something constructive with my day.

Hence my new gate.  First of all, it is bigger than the original graphic.  You have to have part of it on the tile set, and the part on the right is the automated door.  I thought that the graphic was original too gray, if you get my point, so I wanted something fancy.  Feel free to edit the graphic's colors. 

dragon_gate_by_nicnubill-daxj6iy.png

Update:  I've added a zip file for those who want to download my graphics and (=._.=) kept bugging me about it.  ( = ^ _ ^ =) I've actually been meaning to, but my old computer was sooo slow that it made doing that kind of stuff a pain in my butt.  I still have to update my topic here and in RPGMakerweb.com.  Plus, this computer was sooo outdated that I had to update everything, had a bug or two, and finally got to play a game or two that I haven't been able to.  In other words, (=@.@=) Cait's on OMG overload from all the games I wanted to play, but couldn't... Dead Space is to blame, plus, Family Guy:  The Quest for stuff, but I should calm down in a couple of days or so. Hopefully, I'll start to update it then.

NOTE:  I've had to change the link, because someone told me that they couldn't download it.

Edited by Cait

Hello!  I have an update for you guys and not just RPG Maker VX, either, but for MV, too.  I have to check if I created a topic for that, but I don't think I have.  I had meant to add this a while back, but I had computer trouble. My computer was dusty as !@#$ and had to be cleaned.  I just got my computer back from the resident IT gal.  I created a completely open engine animated Juke box for both VX/VX Ace and MV.

VX/VX Ace

animated_juke_box_vx_ace_by_nicnubill-db

MV version

animated_juke_box_mv_by_nicnubill-db1abu

On 2/2/2017 at 0:03 AM, Cait said:

In lieu of hitting my head against the wall, until I get HAPPY, I've decided to create a graphic, because I thought that the gate on RPG Maker VX ACE was too bland.  Now, before you guys ask why I'm not very happy I will tell you why. It's all this stupidity after the election and some people just not getting it.  I am sick to death of all those stupid ideas, so I wanted to do something constructive with my day.

Hence my new gate.  First of all, it is bigger than the original graphic.  You have to have part of it on the tile set, and the part on the right is the automated door.  I thought that the graphic was original too gray, if you get my point, so I wanted something fancy.  Feel free to edit the graphic's colors. 

dragon_gate_by_nicnubill-daxj6iy.png

I love this. It looks like an art deco elevator.